• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling session (true)

cloudgazer2k

Verified
As you guys know (or may not know), my previous stories have been fictional. But now, I finally have a tickle session that happened a few days ago. So, here it is:

On New Year's Eve, I met a girl who graduated with me last year. Her name is Jen. She's 5'5", with some meat on her, and very cute and very open. We exchaned numbers at the local IHOP and parted ways. When we finally chatted, she told me that she LOVES any kind of attention a guy gives her. I offered to show her what I could do, and she agreed.
When she came by, she kicked off her sandals and my eyes viewed possibly the most high-arched peds I have ever had the honor to torment. I had already told her of my fetishes, and she seemed interested. She admitted to being turned on by foot worship, ice, bondage, and a few other things. Her feet were a very sensitive of size 9's, and I was looking foward to the next few minutes.
Okay, so we get to my room, and I pop in a movie. I proceeded to give her a much needed massage (her back was a solid mass of tension), and snuck in a tickle or two on her body and feet. Halfway through the movie, I convinced her to let me tie her up. She wasn't sure what to expect, but she agreed.
It wasn't the best tie job I've done, but it worked: hands ubove, feet tied together with the toes pulled back. When she tested the bonds and I was satisfied with the restraints, I went to work on her.
As you can guess, her high arches were my main target. As I started tickling, Jen arched her back and began laughing like mad. Indeed, she is also the most ticklish victim I have had in a long while. After six minutes of tickling, I began the foot worship. Her reactions were priceless: a mixture of laughter and erotic moans and purrs. Then, without warning, I did something I never did before: bastinado.
Inspired by Kujman's sorority clips, I began to smack her feet with a wide wooden spoon, varying in speed and pressure and enjoying her moans and gasps. I was lost in the pleasure of inflicting torture on this new victim, but I didn't overdo it. When her feet began turning pink, I went to the tickling/worship attacks. Poor Jen, she was a mess. Turned on, tied up, and unable to stop me. Things got really fun when I used the spoon again and told her to beg me to tickle her feet. Without hesitation she did (music to my ears). And was was awesome was that she kept begging me to keep tickling. I was swimming in a bliss-pool. Never had I heard my victims want it so bad. Then I told her to beg me to worship her feet, and to tell me how much it turned her on. Her response? "Please such on my toes! It turns me on so much! Please tickle my feet and suck on my toes!"
That was the main highlight of the session. Then came the ice on her feet, followed by some more bastinado and much more tickling. The original idea was to torture her for 30 minutes, but it turned into a full hour. Did I mind? HELLLLL NO.
After I was finished, she reassured me that we could have another session: longer, more restricted, and the possibility of me being next! If and when we meet again, I'll be sure to give you ticklephiles the skinny.

Until then,
CG2K

WOW, if that was me, i probably couldn't think clearly being bliss headed and all

good job-:cool:

Great experience

I particularly loved having her beg to have more tickling. I love taunting my partners too. I have never tried bastinado, but you've sold me!:devil:

Happy trails,

Guffaw

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back