• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Now This Is How To Play Doctor PT. 1

robtikls

Couple of weeks ago, I had a friend of mine, Laurie, to meet me at a friends clinic where I said I was having a chiropractic procedure. Afterwards, we were going to catch a movie. The whole point of having Laurie meet me there was to lure her into a "ticklish situation". My friend Steve, who runs the clinic, knows about my tickle fetish and agreed, after some serious begging, to let me use his office. Laurie shows up and I introduce the two. I make sure to do this at the end of the day so that its no problem having the place to ourselves. I tell Laurie I want to show her this new table Steve just got before we go. Before she got there, I rigged a small piece of crap looking thing to the head end of the table, along with some straps at both ends of the table and told her it was to put your chin in and the table could mechanically extend and help gently decompress the spine. I asked if she'd like to try it. Her eyes opened wide with a nervous giggle. "Ohh, I don't know, it looks kind of scary". She kept studying the table, and then slowly walked up to it with a nervous smile on her face. "Oh my gosh, I had no idea they had something like this!" "Why not climb up and try it. I promise I won't actually use this thing". "Well," she said, "I'm curious. Why not". Within a couple of minutes, I had her wrists strapped up over her head, and her ankles strapped at the other end of the table. We once had a conversation about how ticklish she was, if at all, and it turns out that she can't stand being tickled. Just to throw her off, I asked her if she wanted the strap under her chin. "No, I don't think so" she said with kind of a scowl. Think she was kind of grossed out by it. With a look of surprise I said "Hey, you know what this would also be great for?" She quickly looked over at me and asked "What's that?" "TICKLING YOU!" Her eyes popped wide open and immediately she began to beg. "Oh no, no, no, no, please Rob, don't, don't! I was already straddling her by this point and excited by the scene right here in front of me! She was wearing shorts, sandals, and a tank top. SWEET! "Rob, please, please, don't tickle me! I'll go insane!" With an evil grin I said, "I hope so!" Then slowly I started spidering all ten fingers down her sides. "NOOOSTAAAAAHHHPHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!!!!!!!" She had the cutest laugh! Then I worked my way back up to her armpits and ran all ten fingers lightly, but very quickly all over the soft, sensitive skin under her arms. "PLLEEEEEAAASSSESTAAAAAHHHPHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAROOOB!!!!!!" I was getting light headed from the natural buzz I was getting from watching what my touches were doing to her! After a couple of minutes, I trailed my fingers back down her sides again. Her squirming and hysterics were driving me crazy! I kept up the vicious, but light-touch tickling for acouple of minutes or so. I didn't want to really dig in yet. I wanted to slowly bring her into insanity. Finally, I slowed to a stop to give her a well-deserved break. As she heaved and panted, she managed to get out "I, I CAN'T, BEL, BELIEVE, THIS IS, IS HAPPENING!!! OH MY GOSH!!! Her eyes rolled back as her mouth fell open in shock. "BUT WHY, WHY AM I NOT, NOT YELLING FOR HELP!" Still straddling her waist, I raise her tank top just enough to reveal her tummy. I begin squiggling circles over every inch. Her eyes squinted shut and she grit her teeth in anticipation of the next part of her sweet torture. I picked up the intensity just a little, and the muffled giggles she was trying to hold back would be held in no longer. She exploded into full blown belly laughs. "MMMMMMPHHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!!!STAAAAAAAHHHHPPHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAROOOBAHAAAHAAHAAAAHAAA!!!" Watching her head tilt back as she jerked and wiggled was mind-blowing for me! I switched from the circles to raking my nails all over her tummy. Then with one finger, I teased and tickled her bellybutton! "NONONONOROOOOOOBSTAAAAAHHHPAHHHAHAAHAAHAAHAAPPLLEEEEAASSESTAAAAAHHHPPAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!!" Again, after a few minutes, I let the tickling subside to give her a rest. Iwasn't even touching her and she was still quivering with soft murmuring giggles. "I CAN"T, CAN"T BE, BELIEVE I'M LETT, LETTING YOU DO THIS!! !!!!!!!!!!! "Now, for the best part", I said. I climbed down and went to the foot of the table. She raised her head to see where I went , and when she realized where I was, she just shook her head back and forth in a "no" gesture. " Then she felt the latch being loosened on her right sandal....

NOOOOO!!! Don't leave us in suspense like that!. It sounds like she was surprised she was enjoying herself. Good for you guys! ;)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back