• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Charmed Photocall (A Hypnotic Nightmare)

Billy bob

TMF Novice
John our favourite hypnotist was feeling upset. One of his favourite series of all time 'charmed' was over. John thought to himself what was he going to do now? and the idea hit him. He just had to go and meet them. So John got onto a plain and headed out for the USA once more.
Alyssa Milano, Holly Marie Combs, Rose McGowan, Kaylie Cuoco and (to the suprise of the other four) Shannen Doherty turned up outside the building where they were told a photoshoot was taking place. They all greeted each other and walked in to the building. There was only one person there the photographer. "Ah Hello all" John said from behing the camera. "Welcome, now for this photoshoot you will be doing it Barefoot in Jeans so please if you could just put these on over there (pointing at a set of doors) then we can get under way". The five women got changed and came and stood infront of the screen which had a huge bed to the side of it. The five of them looked stunning and John couldn't wait. The five of them lined up with Alyssa in the middle Holly and Rose to her side and Kaylie and Shannen on the outside.
John took a few Photos before grabbing the Pendant. "Now Girls i want you to focus on this for the next shoot" John said holding up the pendant. All five girls began to go into a trance as john swang the Pendant to and fro. John then put them under his total control. "Shannen who do you obey?" "You master" the Hypnotized Shannen replied, Holly "Yes Master", Alyssa "Yes Master", Rose "Yes master" Kaylie "Yes Master". "All of you get on the bed". "Yes Master" said five robotic voices simultainiously. The fun was about to begin.
First John made there feet the most ticklish part of their body by putting them in a deep trance. Then John toyed with the girls making them forget the number 7. The counted on there fingers "1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 11". "Now girls i will give you each a question should you get it wrong i will tickle your feet and you will not stop me understand?" "Yes Master" the five Hypno-slaves all said. "Shannen what is 3+4?" Shannen thought and then responded "I don't know master" "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Shannen laughed as her feet were attacked by Johns fingers. "Holly what is 5+2" "I don't know master". "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Holly wailed as her barefeet were tickled. "Alyssa what is 10-3" "I don't know master" "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" Alyssa cried as Johns fingers tickled her sensative feet. "Rose what is 8-1" "I don't know master". "Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Rose wailed as her feet were asulted. "Kaylie what is 6+1". "I don't know master". Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kaylie wailed as her barefeet were also tickled.
"Now girls you will now each take turns of being tickled while one of you is being tickled the others will remain in a trance in which your feet will grow more and more ticklish" Shannen was first up. John pulled out a feather and began to rub it up and down the soles of Shannen "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" She cried as the feather moved up and down her sole. John then increased the speed "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Shannen wailed as the tickling got even stronger. John was having the time of his life. He then moved on to Holly. Her feet were small but still very attractive. John pulled out a feather duster and began to run it up and down he sole "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Holly cried as her feet were overome with the duster. John then decided to use his fingers it seemed that this was even worse for Holly as her laughter got much louder. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Holly laughed as John's fingers tickled her beautiful feet. Alyssa was just as enjoyable fist going for a feather duster Alyssa seemed to be the most ticklish wiling "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" as the feather duster ran up her soft soles. John then began to tickle her feet with his hands. Alyssa wailed even louder as the fingers tickled her feet "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". Rose was then made to be tickled the feather duster brushed up her feet forcing the laughter out of her "Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she screamed and then John used his fingers "WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she cried. Finally it was Kaylie turn. John put the feather duster to her feet her laughter was instant. "Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" John then began the tickling with his fingers "ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Kaylie shrieked as Johns fingers went up and down her feet.
John then had an idea. "Girls i want you to lie in a circle facing the feet of the person in front of them" "Yes master" Five hypnotized voices uttered and obeyed. "Now when i snap my fingers you will tickle the feet in front of you and you will not stop until i snap my fingers again". John snapped his fingers. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" five laughs sounded. Shannen was tickling Holly's feet hard. Holly (who had tears in her eyes) was tickling Alyssa. Alyssa (who was also almost crying was on Rose. While Rose was torturing Kaylie's feet. Kaylie who was tossing immensly was on Shannen. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" the laughter echoed for over an hour as the charmed girls hypnotized were tickling each others feet. Yet the end had come. John snapped his fingers and they stopped.
John then put insome post Hypnotic suggestions. "You will not remember this the photoshoot went well as far as you are concerned. You will now also go barefoot as much as possible and enjoy it infact you will walk out of here barefoot" John told them for the last time they responded "Yes Master". John then took them out of the trance where they were first hypnotized. When they snapped out of it they looked slightly dazed and tired but overall satisfied. They all uttered the words thank you as they walked out barefoot for John to stare at.

I appreciate the motif in your writings, but perhaps it is time for a new theme...

The WWE Divas story is under the title WWE Divas hypnotized

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back