• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Now This Is How To Play Doctor Pt 2

robtikls

As I slid the sandal slowly from her foot, her head fell back and she pityfully pleaded, "No, no, no, Rob! Please, pleeeaasse, don't tickle my feet!!!" The best part was knowing that she DIDN'T know if she wanted the "torture" to stop. As I laid her sandal down, I could hear her mumble in disbelief "I'm actually letting him tickle me to death!" I started slowly caressing her foot at first and it was like I was giving her electric shocks. Her twitching and flinching was so abrupt! These were truly gorgeous feet! So soft and smooth. Then I firmly, but very gently, pulled her toes back with one hand. Couldn't help but notice how cute and helpless her toes were. With my other hand, I started racking up and down her soft, hyperticklish sole. She erupted from soft murmurs and giggles into total hysterics! "AAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAASTTAAAAAAHHHPROOOOBAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!" I playfully kept racking that beautiful sole as she borderlined insanity. Then with a furious squiggly action, I went to work on the ball of her foot. She pulled and tugged at her restraints, only to realize....she's my toy for now! "STAAAAHHPAHAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!" After a few minutes, I stopped to let her catch her breath. Before she could say anything, I pulled those sweet little toes back again and prepaired for the grand finale. "Ro, Rob, you're tickling, tickling me into oblivion! Plea, pleaasse, no more. Not my feet, NOT my toes especi, especially!!" Her pleas fell on deaf ears as I began to gently, but rapidly flick the delicate undersides of all five toes at once. She bucked and bounced so violently, I thought the table would just collapse! "AAAAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAROOOBPLLEEEEAAASSESTAAAAHHHPAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAANOTMYTOESMYTOOOESHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAHAAA!!!!!!!!" My heart was racing and I thought I'd pass out as I looked into her eyes and could see the sweet torture she was going through! I knew she really didn't know if she wanted it to stop! Her laughter was at it's most intense now and the sweetest music you would EVER hear! She begged and pleaded, but to no avail. I was euphoric as I told her smiling, "I could tease and tickle you this way FOREVER! I'm in love with these precious little feet!" Her screams of laughter couldn't have sounded anymore beautiful. I picked up the intensity a little and her laughter was now earth shattering! The table rocked and squeaked.....I just knew it was about to wind up a mangled mess on the floor! She was a sensation or two from being totally pushed over the edge. The deep-seated laughter now gushing from her innermost being was the only reaction she could muster. Her strength to resist was completely gone. It was as if she had come to terms with the fact that she may very well be tickled from now on and she could only lay there and "enjoy" it. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. Fun's fun, but you gotta know when she's done enough for you. So with that, I started gently caressing the top of her foot from ankle to toe. With the other, I used the pads of my fingers to lightly massage the bottom of her foot, making sure to use just enough pressure that it still tickled. Her maniacal laughter was reduced to a cute, murmuring giggle. Finally, I stopped the tickling altogether and just gently massaged her foot for a few more minutes. As she slowly began to catch her breath, she had kind of a dazed look on her face. I walked to the head of the table as she got out a belaboured "P, part, part of th, the torture was, was not knowing if, if I REALLY wanted, wanted you to stop!!" I said "Well, Its over now." Then I walked back to the foot of the table and began to unstrap her other sandal. With new -found energy her head popped back up. "ROB, NO! YOU SAID YOU WOULDN"T TICKLE ME ANYMORE! PLEASE, PLEEASSE.....NO MORE TICKLING! I CAN"T BELIEVE I STILL DON"T KNOW IF I MEAN THAT!!!!!!" "It's okay, I'm not going to tickle you anymore....tonight. I'm just gonna give you the best, most gentle foot massage you've ever had." First, I released her then went right to pampering those cute little feet. Not a couple of minutes or so into it, she fell asleep. I just let her go on sleeping for about another hour as I kept on massaging. Now this is the kind of chiropractic care I'd like to give for a living.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back