• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hollywood Tickling Stories

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
HOLLYWOOD TICKLING STORIES

The following is a series of short tickle (and sex) stories ( A kind of tales from the crypt!!!) . The performers are celebrities. If you liked them I ll keep writing on new series

THE CHOSEN ACTRESS Starring Julia Roberts & Salma Hayeck

Those of us who saw The hunchback of Notre Dame remember the scene in which sexy Salma Hayeck s bare feet were cruelly tortured by “the boot” a terrible instrument used to crush feet, ankles and legs. There is a fantastic shot of her creamy bare soles, a really tantalizing scene for us ticklers……

The following is the true story behind the scenes

Salma Hayeck was angry as hell, that idiot Julia Roberts had stolen her role as the dancer in the movie. The director told her:-“ Salma, you are great, even a better actress than her, but Julia is a movie star and the audience prefer her, the only chance you have is that she quits her role……”

The Mexican beauty thought: “ I ll make her quit”

Julia was practicing her role, she was alone tied on a bench, her bare feet bound by the ankles in the wooden torture boots. Suddenly the door was closed, Salma came from behind and gagged her and left.

Two hours later Salma came, removed the gage from Julia s mouth and said:-“ Ok Julia, there is no chance to escape, we are alone in the studio”

-“What are you doing ? let me go NOW!! Demanded the irritated prisoner.

-“ Now you listen to me bitch!! Just because you are “Miss Roberts” you are not going to steal my role….. I have a contract in which you quit your role SIGN IT NOW!!”

-“NEVER YOU WHORE!!!!!!!” was the stubborn answer.

-“ You ll sign, I promise you...” Salma placed a stool just in front of Julia s exposed soles and said to her : -“ I have to admit that your feet are among the most perfect in Hollywood, they are perfectly shaped, not to big, not to small, your soles look so soft, smooth and TICKLISH!!!!!!”

Now Julia was frightened, her weekly visit to the podiatrist help her keep the feet incredibly soft and sensitive, if this crazy bitch decide to tickle torture her shell probably die.

-“Are you going to sign?”
-“ NEVER!!!!”

Salma was delighted with the answer, she was a true foot fetish and would enjoy the session. She started working from the incredible smooth heels and up, striking very slowly with her sharp fingernails…..the effect was truly inspiring.

-“ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NONNONONONONONONON !!!!!CANTTTTTTT SRTAAAAAANN D IIIIIITTT!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!”

The torture continued for fifteen minutes, Salma used her tongue to tickle the toes while her sadistic hands tormented the ticklish balls of Julia s feet, finally she was completely broken.

-“ OK SALMA please have mercy I LL SIGN but stop this torture for God s sake!!”

After she signed the contract she demanded : -“ Now untie me please”

-“ First you ll lick and suck my feet my dear, I loved it since Tarantino s movie DO IT TILL I COME” so she removed her sandals and place one sexy foot an inch from Julia s beautiful mouth. The prisoner obeyed and the Mexican enjoyed as her sexy toes and soles were utterly licked and sucked by Julia Roberts….she came to several orgasms.

Finally Julia was gagged again and the torturer went back to the bound feet waving her hands:-“ I m sorry but now we are here, lets keep until tomorrow…….”

The torture continued for hours, since then every time Julia hear from Salma, her pulse rate rises dramatically….and her pussy becomes wet.

THE END

THE X FILES AND NIKITA Starring Gillian Anderson and Peta Wilson

Peta Wilson entered in the studio where Gillian was supposed to be kidnapped by a crazy couple who summoned extraterrestrials. Gillian was tied on a bed, spread eagled and handcuffed, she told Peta:-“ Hey Nikita! Let me go, I am bored of this stupid role, I don’t know who will be idiot enough to watch the X files for five years”

-“ I do, my dear, besides you are so sexy”

-“ Well, thank you I also think you are beautiful, specially when you play the “cruel Nikita”, now let me go and we can …”

-“ Why untie you, you said you like when I perform the vicious sadist so try it yourself!!” after saying that the blonde began to strip Gillian clothes exposing her soft white skin… “I wonder if you are ticklish….” She said and caressed the red hair bare soles.

-“ STOP IT!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!” was the victim s angry and desperate answer.

But Nikita didn’t stop, after realizing that her victim s feet were not as ticklish as she thought her hands worked up the body and when they reached the exposed armpits……..”YES I VE GOT YOU!!!!!” she said

Gillian s response was an incredible silent laugh, her clenched hands, her twisting body, tears in her eyes, she was enduring real torture, her upper body was horribly ticklish and the torturer was skillfully exploring her ticklishness…..

Nikita used her hands and mouth to tickle the ribcage, the tummy, armpits and breasts of a suffering Gillian….. while licking the erected nipples she came to an orgasm…and another and another…she used her expert hands to caress the sex fortunately wet until the red hair came to a fantastic orgasm.

-“MMMMMMMMMMM AAAAAAAAAAHHHHYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!”

THREE MONTH LATER Peta was bound on a straight jacket, she was supposed to be on a “treatment” in which she ll be “brainwashed” by “the enemy”.

Gillian entered the studio and told the other performers to leave the room, when Peta Wilson saw the red hair blue eyes brightening she panicked a little and pretending not being afraid she said to the newcomer:-“ Hi Gillian, what are you doing here?”

-“REVENGE NIKITA!!! REVENGE!!!!” answered Gillian.

Peta was obviously stronger than her but straight jacketed she could not resist the red hair attempts to seize her. After a five minute fight an excited Gillian used handcuffs to shackle Nikita s bare feet together, now she was completely helpless.

-“ Hey Nikita, do you remember your disappoint when you realized my feet were not that ticklish? let me explain you what I read on the TMF : Feet should be dry and warm and at that moment mine were sweating and cold, just as yours now…”

Gillian produced a hair dryer and applied the heat to the helpless soles……five minutes later she said:-“ They are ready now!! Kootcheee Koootcheee!!!!!!!”

-“ Please Gillian, have mercy I swear I HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”!! NOOOOOO!!!! STTTOOOOOOOOOOPPPLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH!!!!!”

Her pleas for mercy were useless, Gillian watched her prisoner exposed feet and said delighted:-“ I love your feet!! They are pudgy, sexy and strong, the high arches, really sexy…and ticklish”

In fact the victim s feet were as Britney Spears, sexy, strong, not perfect but ticklish as hell. Nikita was lying on her stomach, the torturer sat on the blonde s muscular calves enjoying the sight of the helpless soles hanging deliciously from the bed. She began in the arches, her fingernails traveled all over the creamy soles, every wrinkle was explored.

The screams went louder and louder, now Gillian was using her teeth to nibble the harder skin of her victims heels, the yelling continued as the tickling and biting produced laughs and ouches from the victim.

Outside the studio the people heard the laughs and said:- “ Isn t it nice? They are having fun, there is nothing as being happy…”

THE END

If you liked them I ll write a few more, Callista Flockert and Lucy Liu. Jeniffer Aniston (who can be the other? Suggestions please) and of course Pamela Anderson and Carmen Electra

Sexy Girl On The Tickling Rack

:p I agree with adventure girl. My victim of the Inquisition would be Alyson Hannigan. She would be stripped to her g-string and stretched out on the Rack. The instrument of tickling torture would be an ice cube held between a pair of tongs and slowly run all over her nude body. I wonder if that would make her talk!!

Icetickling

Sure, Icetickling sounds really sexy

I ll work on it

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back