• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reality TV (FF/m)

milagros317

Verified
This story is a nonfiction account of a joint session with Mistress Zara and Mistress Kassandra. The session took place in late May 2006. All three of us were over 21 years of age at the time of the session. The story contains extreme FF/m tickle torture, spanking, foot worship, and other forms of F/m domination, some of them extreme. If any of that might offend you, then don't read it.

There is considerable plot development before any tickling in this story, so be patient, or skip directly to Part Two.

Reality TV (FF/m)
by Milagros317

Part One--the contest
----------------------

I enter the dungeon and lay out the equipment and props that will be needed for this roleplay. I remain fully dressed, which is unusual for our sessions.

Mistress Zara will play the role of the hostess and judge of a reality TV show, entitled "Will You Double the Stakes?" Mistress Kassandra and I will play the roles of the two finalists in that show.

My preparations are complete, and both beautiful women enter the room. Both are wearing black dresses with short skirts that show off their fabulous legs.

Mistress Zara talks into a pretend microphone in her hand. She announces the telecast of the two finalists in the show, broadcast live from the private island, owned by GlobalNetwork, where the contestants have been living and competing for the last six months. She remarks on the beauty of the island, and it's privacy, having been uninhabited before GlobalNetwork bought it.

She explains that the two finalists will play games of luck, brains, and strength to determine the winner of the $1 million first prize, with the second prize being $250,000. She explains that we both start out fully clothed, but the loser must remove an article or articles of clothing after each game. The first one who is naked has lost, and the other contestant is the champion.

She explains that the first game will be one of luck, for the stakes of one unit. She directs me to deal a 5-card poker hand to Mistress Kassandra and myself. Having stacked two decks before the session, I take the first one and deal it. Mistress Kassandra ends up with a pair of eights, and I have two pair, tens and fours. We show our hands, and Mistress Zara declares that I have won the round.

Mistress Kassandra, as directed, removes one of her sandals, revealing a truly lovely bare foot.

"Ha," I say, "not only did you lose the first round, but you foolishly aren't wearing socks. I'm three garments ahead of you! You're surely going to lose."

Mistress Zara asks me if I want to double the stakes. I say yes. She asks we whether I want to change the game, and I say no. She directs me to deal another poker hand.

Dealing from my second stacked deck, I wind up with a pair of deuces, and Mistress Kassandra gets three queens.

She is declared the winner, and I am directed to remove both of my shoes.

Mistress Zara asks her if she wants to double the stakes, and she says yes. Mistress Zara asks if she wants to change the game, and she says yes.

"You are now playing for 4 units," says Mistress Zara, "and the game is one of brains. You each have been given an index card and a pen. You have 60 seconds to make as many shorter words as you can using the letters of the word 'CARPET'. Ready, set, go."

I write down 12 words on my card. When the 60 seconds are up, Mistress Kassandra shows a card with 15 words. She has written one word (CART) twice, so her total is reduced to 14, but that still wins over my 12.

I am directed to remove four garments, so I remove my socks, shirt, and pants, leaving me in my underwear.

"Do you want to double the stakes?" asks Mistress Zara, and Mistress Kassandra says that she does.

"Do you want to change the game?" asks Mistress Zara, and Mistress Kassandra says yes.

Mistress Zara notes that the stakes are now 8, and that the game will be one of strength. She explains that they have devised a fair game of strength, given that men have better upper body strength than women, but women's strongest muscles are in their legs.

I will place the palm of one hand against the sole of Mistress Kassandra's foot. (She will be lying on her back with one leg raised, and I will be sitting.) Mistress Zara explains that we are both to push when she says 'Go!' and that the first person to push the other six inches back from the starting point wins.

We get into position, and I am very happy to have my palm pressed firmly against the very lovely sole of Mistress Kassandra.

"Go!" says Mistress Zara.

Mistress Kassandra has no trouble pushing my hand back with her powerful long leg. She pushes my hand all the way to the ground, stands up, and keeps it pinned to the floor.

Mistress Zara declares her the winner, and I remove my last two garments, so that I am naked. Mistress Kassandra is fully dressed, except for having removed one high-heeled sandal. The game over, she now puts that sandal back on.

Mistress Zara now announces that she is the champion and has won the million dollar prize. Mistress Kassandra literally jumps up and down with joy.

Also, Mistress Zara notes that I have gone beyond naked, losing 6 units that I can't pay with clothing. Because of this, she explains, Mistress Kassandra will get to punish me as she sees fit, within the rules of the show, which prohibit any permanent damage to my body. Mistress Zara informs her that the show has a specially designed punishment room for this purpose, and that I will be at her disposal for a full week in that room. She notes that GlobalNetwork expects that many viewers will delight in seeing me punished, since polls show that over 70% of the audience wanted her to win, and viewed me as arrogant and pompous.

Mistress Kassandra is gleeful, and asks if she can invite others to help in punishing me. Mistress Zara tells her that she can, as long as they are associated with the show as contestants, or are employees of GlobalNetwork. Mistress Kassandra invites Mistress Zara herself to help.

Part Two--the tickling
---------------------------

I am led to the bondage table, and directed to lie down. The two of them lock leather mitts on my hands, and leather cuffs on my ankles. My four extremities are then locked to metal rings in table.

The two women now take many lengths of rope, and proceed to put me into a web of rope bondage. My arms, both above and below the elbows, are tied to more rings on the sides of the bondage table. My legs, both above and below the knee, are similarly tied. More ropes are used to make a pretty rope web crossing over my chest, groin, and thighs. Smaller ropes are tied around my big toes, wound around my other toes, and tied to the web.

Mistress Kassandra leans over me, and gloats, "This isn't what you expected, is it? I'm the winner, and you're naked and tied down, for me to torture. You're really in for it now."

She moves over to Mistress Zara and speaks to her. "During the swimming competition on the show, four weeks ago, he had the nerve to tickle my bare foot. I've decided that his first punishment will be fitting revenge for that, extreme tickle torture. We're going to tickle him, with no mercy, for thirty minutes."

Mistress Zara begins to rake her long nails over my soles, while Mistress Kassandra digs into my ribs on both sides. I shriek with laughter and try to struggle, but the bondage is quite secure, and I can only wriggle slightly.

As I laugh and laugh, Mistress Kassandra decides to taunt me while she continues to tickle my rib cage.

"Not at all what you expected, is it? You're the one being tickled now, and I'm the one who gets to tickle you. Does that tickle? Just a little? Tickle, tickle, tickle. You're the one who's going to get tickled, not me. Are you sorry that you tickled my foot without permission? You should be. I'm going to take a turn at your feet now, for as long as I like, to my heart's content."

The two women change places, with Mistress Kassandra now raking my soles, over and over again, and Mistress Zara coning up to my armpits, and prodding them expertly.

"Mercy, please, mercy," I say.

"Mercy?" says Mistress Zara, "Is that word even in our vocabulary?"

"No," says Mistress Kassandra, "we've never heard of mercy. No mercy for him, none at all."

"Let's use some implements," suggests Mistress Zara.

She gets two toothbrushes, one electric and one ordinary, and resumes attacking my armpits with them. Mistress Kassandra gets a hairbrush and she rakes my soles with it. The two of them agree that my tickle torture is fun for them, and that I'm to be given no mercy.

A knock on the door brings the news that they can hear us in the main room of the dungeon, that I'm laughing and screaming too loudly. I am gagged then, with an Ace bandage, and the Mistress who knocked joins them. For a few minutes, all three of them are tickling me, the visiting Mistress just using her fingers, while Mistresses Zara and Kassandra continue to use the implements they've selected.

When the visiting Mistress leaves, Mistress Kassandra has a new idea.

"Since he tickled my bare foot, I think it's fitting that my foot itself get revenge on him."

She kicks off both of her sandals, and climb up on the bondage table. Using her toes, she tickles me ruthlessly on the rib cage. She then digs her toes into my armpit, finds the perfect spot to tickle, and proceeds to drive me mad tickling my armpit with her wriggling toes.

Meanwhile, Mistress Zara is working over my soles with the two toothbrushes, and making a speech in character as the hostess of the TV show.

"Isn't this just fitting, audience? You all saw, in our telecast last month, how he tickled her bare foot during the swimming race. Now that very same foot is tickling and tickling him under his arm, and he's helpless to stop it. He can't move away, and the lovely Kassandra can take her just revenge, as much as she wants, while he just laughs and laughs. We'll have more of his torture, and see what other punishments our beautiful winner, Kassandra, has in store for him, after these commercial messages."

The two of them now change places again, Mistress Zara climbing up on the table and tickling me with her toes, while Mistress Kassandra tickles my feet, ankles, and knees. They continue to tickle and tickle, as I laugh helplessly.

At long last, when my armpits are sore from the continued poking, when I can barely laugh out loud any more, when I'm covered with sweat from struggling and laughing so hard, Mistress Kassandra announces that the 30 minutes have expired.

"That is just a taste of the tickling that you'll get," says Mistress Kassandra. "You're all mine for a week, and you can expect hours and hours of tickle torture, every single day."

They untie me from the bondage table, remove my gag, and order me to wipe myself off wipe moist disposable towels.

Part Three--the spanking
-----------------------------

"His next punishment, for which you are invited to help, of course, will be a sound spanking," says Mistress Kassandra.

I am ordered to lean over the bondage table, my bare bottom presented to them.

"Let's start with our bare hands," says Mistress Zara, "and give him 40 times whatever I roll on this die." She rolls a die, and it comes up 3. "120 spanks."

"Only 120?" asks Mistress Kassandra, clearly disappointed.

"That's only the first round," says Mistress Zara. "As the winner, you can keep ordering more rounds, to your heart's content."

"Oh, wonderful," says Mistress Kassandra.

They share the first round, giving me 60 spanks each with their bare hands. I am ordered to count the spanks, and announce each multiple of ten, while thanking them.

Mistress Zara picks up a wooden spatula and declares that she will do the second round with it. She rolls the die, and again gets a 3. "120 with this spatula," she says.

This hurts more than their bare hands did,and I say "Oww," numerous times. I am still counting out each ten spanks, and thanking Mistress Zara for each ten. When the 120 are done, Mistress Zara has me kiss the spatula.

Mistress Kassandra picks up an oversize ping-pong paddle for the third round, and rolls a 5. "Two hundred!" she exclaims with joy.

She smacks my bottom with the paddle, and sometimes ventures down to my thighs. I continue the practice of counting and thanking her after each ten. When she is done, she sticks the paddle under my face, and I kiss it, and thank her again for taking the time to give me well-deserved punishment.

My bottom is already sore, but Mistress Zara lines up three more implements, including a nasty paddle made of hard rubber.

"I'll just roll once, and do the same number with each of these," she says. she rolls a 4. "160 with each, and we'll share them," she says.

As she smacks my bottom with the hard rubber paddle, Mistress Kassandra hops up on the table and sticks one lovely bare foot right in front of my face.

"Kiss my foot as she spanks you," she orders. I am delighted to be allowed to kiss her lovely foot, and it distracts me from the pain of being spanked by that nasty paddle.

When Mistress Zara has given me 80 spanks, they change places and I'm ordered to kiss her foot while Mistress Kassandra spanks me.

They proceed through all three additional implements in this manner, and continue being so kind as to allow me to kiss their feet as the other one spanks me. Finally, all three rounds of 160 are finished.

"Any more?" asks Mistress Zara.

"No, I'm content that his ass is red enough," says Mistress Kassandra. They have me look in a mirror, and my entire bottom is indeed quite red.

"Good, because I have some creative punishments in mind for him," says Mistress Zara, "as long as you've asked me to help."

"Excellent," says Mistress Kassandra, "I'm so glad that we can do anything we want to him, short of permanent bodily harm."

They both laugh.

Part Four -- creative punishments
--------------------------------------

After being allowed to rub my sore bottom, I am ordered to lie on my back on the floor. Mistress Zara comes to me with a pair of tweezers.

"It's time to groom you, you really are much too hairy," she says.

She plucks four or five hairs from my eyebrows, claiming to be helping me to look better. She plucks a few hairs from my chest as well, making no such claim.

Mistress Kassandra decides to trample me. She steps on me with her bare foot, putting more and more of her weight on me until I cry out. she hangs on to the suspension device so she can step on me with both feet, but not put her full weight onto me. She looks delighted to have me underfoot, and I am overjoyed that her beautiful bare feet are pressing into me, firm pressure on my chest and face, but stopping short of hurting.
While Mistress Kassandra was trampling me, Mistress Zara had left the room. I presumed correctly that she had gone to the bathroom. I didn't know that she would bring back her iced coffee container, a large plastic cup, now empty of coffee but about one-third full of her urine. She set it down on the bondage table.

Mistress Zara now takes out two large band aids and applies them to my body, one on my chest and one on my belly. She pats them down firmly.

"Shall I add to the container?" asks Mistress Kassandra, picking up the iced coffee container from the table.

"Yes, make a mixture," says Mistress Zara, as Mistress Kassandra leaves the room.

Mistress Zara rips off the band aids, taking some hair with them. It's not enough hair to satisfy her, so she applies them a second time, and rips them off again.

Mistress Kassandra returns, and the iced coffee container is now more than half full of urine. She sets it back in the center of the bondage table.

She comes over to where I'm lying down, and squats over me, pulling up her skirt.

"Kiss my ass," she orders, "and keep doing it until I tell you to stop."

I keep kissing her left cheek, both on and beyond her panties, over and over again. I have kissed it over 20 times when she tells me to switch to the other side.

I kiss her right cheek, over and over again, more than 30 times before she tells me to stop.

"That's the way it should be," she says to me, "I spank your ass until it's bright red and sore, and you kiss my ass, as much as I want it kissed. What do you say to that?"

"Thank you so much for allowing me to kiss your beautiful bottom," I say, "and thank you for taking the time to give me the spanking that I clearly deserved."

Part Five -- the game continues
----------------------------------

We now pretend that my week of punishment is over, and we are back on the air, live. Mistress Zara again speaks into an imaginary microphone, as the hostess of the show.

"This is Zara, your hostess, coming to you live from GlobalNetwork's private island here in the beautiful Caribbean. Here we are once again with our winner, the lovely Kassandra, who has won the million dollar first prize. Now I must ask you, will you double the stakes?"

"Yes," says Mistress Kassandra.

"Will you change the game?" asks Mistress Zara.

"No," says Mistress Kassandra.

"Wait," I exclaim, "what stakes? The game is over. She's won the million dollars, I've won a quarter of a million for second place, and she's had her fun tormenting me for a week because I lost more units than I had clothes to take off. Why are you asking her if she'll double the stakes?"

"You contestants never seem to read the contract that you signed when you were selected to be on this show," says Mistress Zara. "Your week of punishment was just a bonus to Kassandra, for her amusement and the entertainment of our world-wide audience. You actually lost 6 units beyond removing all your clothes. In this post-victory segment of the show, each unit is worth $10,000 in prize money. So you already owe Kassandra $60,000 of your prize money. And she has decided to double the stakes, so you're now playing for 16 units. She has decided not to change the game, so we have the same contest of strength. Get into position."

We do the contest of strength again, and I'm again happy to have her sole pressed firmly against my palm. She wins easily.

"You've now won 22 extra units from him, almost his whole prize, Kassandra. Now I must ask you, will you double the stakes?"

"The stakes are now 32 units," says Mistress Zara, "and you two must play the game of strength again."

Mistress Kassandra wins easily.

"You've now won 54 extra units," says Mistress Zara, "which means you get his whole prize, you've won $1,250,000 total. Also, he still owes you 29 units. Do you know what that means? Did you read pages 126 to 129 of the contract?"

"No, I confess that I never got past page 100," says Mistress Kassandra, "it was just so boring."

"Well, no matter," says Mistress Zara. "You did enjoy the week of torturing him, I noticed, so you'll be glad to know that you're now entitled to 29 more weeks of doing anything you wish to him, under the same rules of no permanent bodily harm, to be televised for the entertainment of GlobalNetwork's worldwide audience. Helpers can be invited from the women employees of GlobalNetwork."

"Wonderful!" says Mistress Kassandra.

"Now I must ask you, will you double the stakes?" asks Mistress Zara.

"I'm not sure I want to spend more than another 29 weeks away from home," says Mistress Kassandra.

Mistress Zara explains that she can spend as little or as much time as she wants to on the island, punishing me personally. The rest of the time, I will be punished exactly as she specifies, exactly according to her wishes and orders, by as many women on the staff of GlobalNetwork as she cares to invite.

She notes that the women of GlobalNetwork will be glad for their chance to torment me, and enjoy it immensely. She notes that Kassandra will receive free transportation between the island and her home in New York City whenever she wishes. Moreover, for the service of directing my punishments, she will receive $2,000 per week for the duration of my punishment.

Thus reassured and motivated, Mistress Kassandra says to double the stakes, and does not wish to change the game.

"The stakes are 64 units," says Mistress Zara, "and the game is the same. Get into position."

Mistress Kassandra wins the game easily.

"He now owes you 93 weeks. I'm getting tired of working with these larger and larger numbers, so I'll use my discretion as judge and hostess of the show to reduce that to one and a half years. If you wish to double the stakes, the stakes will be an additional one and a half years. Will you double the stakes?"

"He now owes you three years. I must ask you, will you double the stakes?"

"Please, have mercy," I say. "Isn't three years enough? Please stop the game."

"No, I don't think so," says Mistress Kassandra to me. "Yes, I will double the stakes," she says to Mistress Zara.

"No," says Mistress Kassandra, "the contest of strength has served me well, and I will stick with it."

"He now owes you six years," says Mistress Zara.

We continue in his manner, and I soon owe her 12 years, then 24 years, then 48 years.

"I think that should be enough," says Mistress Zara, when my term of punishment has reached 48 years.

But Mistress Kassandra won't hear of it. "No," she says, "he might live to be 110. I want to play one more time, I will double the stakes once more."

She doesn't change the game, and I lose once more, her powerful leg pushing me back, pinning my hand to the ground.

"He owes you 96 years," says Mistress Zara.

Mistress Kassandra's face is lit up with sadistic joy, her dark brown eyes are shining with pleasure. She places one foot on my chest, and presses down hard.

"I own you," she says, "for the next 96 years, comfortably more than the rest of your life. You can expect the same tortures you've had this week, over and over again, forever."

This is the end of the roleplay portion of our session.

Foot Massages
-----------------

No longer in character, I am now ordered to get the massage lotion and prepare to give foot massages to both of them. Mistress Kassandra reminds me that the massages will be graded, for the first time, with appropriate penalties for any massage that is less than perfect. (See the appendix below for the story of how this system was established.)

I massage Mistress Zara's feet first, about five minutes on each foot. She decides that the massage is worth a 7. (This is on a scale of 0 to 10, where 10 is a perfect massage and 0 is an utterly worthless massage.) 7 means that I will get 30 spanks from each of them, 10 for each point short of perfection, with implements that I fear, and no safe word allowed. I apologize to Mistress Zara for not giving her the perfect massage to which she is entitled, and I acknowledge that I should be punished for it.

I now massage Mistress Kassandra's feet, also about five minutes on each foot. She tells me that she was going to give me an 8, not because I deserved it, but because I had improved so much since the last time. But I pressed too hard on her heel at the end, and she is subtracting one point for that, and giving me a 7. I apologize to Mistress Kassandra for not giving her the perfect massage to which she is entitled, and I acknowledge that I should be punished for it.

Each of them will now give me 60 spanks, 30 for giving Mistress Zara a massage that was three points below perfection, and 30 more for giving Mistress Kassandra an equally deficient massage. They will be using nasty implements. Mistress Zara has included a relatively innocent looking one that I fear the most. It is a hard, thick plastic rope, in a U-shaped loop, coming out of a handle. It hurts very much.

I am ordered to lean over the bondage table again. Mistress Kassandra orders me to put the straw from the cup with their urine in it into my mouth, and notes that she will order me to sip occasionally as I'm being spanked.

Mistress Kassandra gives me 60 hard smacks, ordering me to sip three times during the spanking. Their urine tastes salty and biter, and the spanking hurts very much. She does't use the thick plastic rope implement, though.

Mistress Zara takes her position behind me and also gives me 60 hard smacks. She uses the plastic rope for the last 5, and I am so glad that it is over.

But it's not quite over, she notes that Mistress Kassandra never used the plastic rope, hands it to her, and tells her to give me 5 more with it. She does so, putting my thighs as well as my bottom into great pain.

"What do you have to say?" she asks.

"Thank you both for giving me the punishment that I very much deserved," I answer. "I promise to try to give you both better foot massages in the future."

Reward
-----------

"How many spanks did you get, not counting the extra ones after the foot massages?" asks Mistress Zara.

"920," I answer.

"That many?" she asks.

"Yes, 120, then 120 more, then 200, then 160 three times."

"So he's going to be rewarded with 92 licks, 23 on each sole," says Mistress Kassandra, "but first wash your mouth out after what you've been drinking."

I go over to a water bottle and drink enough water to get the taste of urine out of my mouth, and I return to sit at their feet as they sit on the couch.

I am permitted to lick each of their soles 23 times. Mistress Kassandra orders me to take her toes into my mouth at the end of each lick. I do so for both of them. I am in heaven, licking their beautiful soles, over and over again. I thank them sincerely when I am done, and kiss each sole in gratitude.

Quota
---------

Mistress Zara takes two dice and conceals one in each hand. I pick her right hand, and she reveals a 5. That is my quota for the number of times that I have permission to gratify myself before I see her again.

But in these joint sessions my quota is not final; Mistress Kassandra has the right to lower it if she wants to do so, even down to zero if she wishes, in consultation with Mistress Zara.

"You may beg her not to lower your quota," says Mistress Zara.

I grovel on the floor at Mistress Kassandra's feet. "Please, I most humbly beg you to be kind and not lower my quota," I say.

They motion me away and consult with each other. They motion me to come back. I grovel at Mistress Kassandra's feet again and wait to hear their decision.

"I'm going to let you keep that quota of 5, if you will do one additional punishment," she says.

She gets up and brings over the cup with their urine in it. She draws a line one the outside of the cup, one inch below the present level of the urine.

"Drink it down to the mark, and you can keep your quota," she says.

I drink and drink, and check the level. Not enough yet. I drink once more, and see that I have done it. I show them the cup, and they confirm that I have fulfilled the condition.

"You may wash your mouth out again," says Mistress Zara, and I drink more water.

We all hug each other, the session is now over. It's time to get dressed and go back to the real world.

-the end-

Appendix
-----------------

(how the foot massage grading system was established)

Mistress Kassandra has asked me to explain how it came about that the foot massages that I give to her and to Mistress Zara are now graded on a scale from 0 to 10, with appropriate punishment for any massage that is less than perfect.

The email that she sent me confirming the day and time of the session contained this sentence:

I am SO much looking forward to this session. Milagros317, you know it's new sandal season, so you'd better get ready to give me a nice and soothing foot massage.

I knew that she had not been satisfied with the foot massage I had given her the last time, so I put this into my answering email:

I will be greatly honored to be allowed to massage your lovely feet. I am ashamed that, while I have learned to massage my Mistress and Owner's gorgeous feet in the way that pleases her, I don't yet consistently please you in that regard. So I have an idea to suggest:

Whenever I do give you a foot massage, you ought to give it a rating between 0 (totally worthless) and 100 (perfect). For each point short of perfect, you and my Mistress and Owner should both spank me hard, with one of the implements that I truly don't like. For example, a rating of 80 (good but not excellent) would get me 20 spanks from each of you, 40 total, with one of the implements that I can't bear.

That way I will certainly learn to please you, and to understand that a foot massage is for your pleasure only.

Mistress Kassandra answered with this:

I think that is an excellent idea regarding the foot massage. I want you to try to make your foot massaging more slow and sensual, applying pressure to larger areas rather than your more rapid, focused squeezing. Instead of jabbing or jolting, imagine you are landing a plane (your hands), and you want to make the ride as smooth as possible. Pressure is certainly welcome, but it should not be immediate.

I'd sadly have to rate your earlier massages about a two, which, if repeated, would result in 160 very painful swats! I think there should also be a 50 stroke penalty to be applied by either Zara or me, for any grade lower than D- (so, 5 or lower). That will give you something to think about!

She simplified my scale of 0 to 100 to a scale of 0 to 10, and added the extra penalty for any failing grade (0 to 5 inclusive).

My answer to that was to accept her simplification and to accept the additional penalty, of course. And I did think about how ghastly if would be if I got a grade of 2 from her, 80+80+50 extra penalty. :(

Mistress Zara, who had been copied on all these emails, loved the idea and adopted it for all of my massages of her feet as well.

Mistress Kassandra found it quite amusing that the system was established by my own suggestion, and asked me to append the exchange of emails to any account of this session.

great story Mils..love the idea of a poker game and the winner gets to tickletorture the loser for a week, and then at the end for all those years.. it's funny, my next story will also involve a poker game..

You are the champion

Mistresses Kassandra and Zara work hard to give the client what he wants, and your detail-laden review makes that clear, Milagros. Thanks for another great report. No wonder you keep winning the TMF "Best Story" year award year after year. You put as much effort into writing about the session as Kassandra and Zara do in administering those delectable punishments.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back