• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Tamia (M/F, erotic)

Tamia78

Verified
Okay.....this is my very first attempt at tickle fiction. If you like the story, please let me know. If you don't like it, well, I need to know that too. Don't hesitate to put in comments or suggestions. Everything will be welcomed and appreciated.
Thanks,
--T

TICKLING TAMIA
By Tamia78

‘Tamia”

I slowly turned my head to the sound of my name being uttered very softly next to my ear. I could feel myself waking up, as if from a deep sleep, but when I tried to open my eyes, it was still dark. I could feel the slight pressure on my face and realized I was blindfolded. I tried to move my arms to take the blindfold off, but I found that both arms were bound tightly above my head! Frantically I tested my legs as well, and realized with growing horror that my legs were spread apart and bound at each ankle! ‘What is going on?’ I felt a slight cold breeze on my body. ‘Oh my God’ I thought, ‘Why am I naked?’ I renewed my efforts to get out of the soft cuffs that held me helpless, if only to find something to wrap around my body. I tried to think of how I got here………….

“Tamia”

I thought I heard my name as I walked out of work at the hospital, and entered the dark parking garage to my car, but when I turned I saw no one. No matter. It was almost 11 at night, and my shift was finally over. Besides, I was too busy thinking about what happened at work earlier in the day……..

I was trying to reach some supplies on the top shelf in one of the Xray exam rooms. My 5’2” body was too short, but I tried anyways. Suddenly, I felt fingers grazing my exposed underarm through my scrubs. Even though scrubs were the required uniform, they fit like loose-fitting pajamas, allowing even the slightest touch to be felt.

“AH!” I cried as I jerked my arm down and looked around. There was Tony, one of the new Xray techs in my department. He was 6’0”, had short, dark hair and piercing brown eyes. He was extremely good-looking, and most of the women in the department already had a crush on him, but he seemed to not notice their flirtatious gestures, or didn’t care. Tony had a slight smile on his face as he looked down at me.

“Are you ticklish, Tamia?”

“Well, I…I….” I stammered. For as long as I could remember, I’ve had a “thing” for tickling. My cousins used to tickle me as a child and I loved it! As an adult, I thought about it alot, but pushed it to the back of my mind for fear that my fetish would be found out, and I’d be labeled as “weird”. My exes would tickle me for a few minutes, but only as a way of turning me on, never just for their own pleasure. I shyly met Tony’s gaze, and said, “A little.”

“Only a little?” He chuckled at me, and grinned wider. I could feel his eyes move down my body, stopping at my breasts. “I think you’re lying. I think you’re VERY ticklish.”

Embarassed, I broke his gaze and hurried out of the room, wondering if any other coworkers had heard the exchange. All night, everytime I saw him, he would stare at me with those penetrating eyes of his, and lick his lips slightly. Eventually, I had forgotten about it until I was leaving work.

“Tamia”

The man’s voice, stronger now, jarred me out of my daydreaming.

“Who’s there?” My voice trembled slightly. I was naked in front of a man I couldn’t see. I could imagine him looking at my body, taking in my 36C breasts, and slightly rounded belly. Normally I was used to men ogling and staring at me, but this was different.

“Tamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiia” The man taunted me, and whispered in my ear, “Are you ticklish?”

I felt fingers graze my sides, and my body jerked. I let out an involuntary giggle. “Hahaha”

The man took the blindfold off my face, and I gasped as I realized it was Tony! He was dressed in nothing but his scrub pants. I was in what looked like an apartment, bound by soft leather cuffs to his wrought-iron bed frame.

He said, “I’ve been watching you since I first saw you. Don’t think I didn’t notice when the other guys tickled you at work. I noticed your reactions, and decided I wanted to hear your laughter for myself. Now that I’ve got you helpless, your body is my plaything. You will laugh when I tell you, and you will cum when I tell you. Do you understand?”

“Tony,” I could feel hot tears flowing down my cheeks. “Tony, please, don’t do this, I’ll do anything you want, just not like this…please.”

Tony walked over to the bed, wiped my tears away, and kissed me softly on the mouth.

“Sweetie, trust me that I would never do anything to hurt you. I am doing this for your pleasure as well as mine.”

With that, he undid one of the cuffs and pulled it from around the rail on which I was held, sat me up, and rebound my wrists in front of me. He uncuffed my ankles and stood me up next to him.

He cupped my chin in his hand and kissed me deeply. I returned his kiss, softly at first, a little apprehensive at what was going to happen, yet I didn’t really want to leave. He turned me around with my back to him, and ducked a little as he put my cuffed wrists around his neck.

I felt his fingers tickle the upper part of my arms, and slowly work his way down to my underarms. I squirmed and giggled as I tried to escape his tickling fingers, but he kept slowly working his fingers down to my hollows. I couldn’t move my arms from around his neck due to my height, and he used this advantage. When his wiggling fingers found his way into my armpits, it was like an electric shock! I gasped and started squirming frantically, my laughter echoing off the apartment walls.

“Hahahahaha noooohahahahaha pleeheeheeheeheeheeheese!” This was like nothing I’ve ever felt before! He spider-walked his fingers in my sensitive hollows and kept them there.

“Please what? Please tickle you more?” He taunted, and wiggled his fingers faster in my armpits. I slumped against him, getting weak from the intense tickling, but he continued working his fingers up and down my underarms. Realizing that nothing I could do would get him to stop tickling me, I was resigned to my fate and my hysterical laughter continued to fill the room.

“Pleeheeheeheeheeheeheese, Toneeheeheeheehee!....STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!” I wiggled and squirmed as his fingers continued to assault my super-ticklish underarms. He suddenly moved his hands to my ribs and started grazing his fingers up and down my sides, from the bottom of my underarms to my hips. My eyes flew open at this new and torturous attack! My body moved from side to side as I desparately tried to get away from his rapidly moving fingers. I succeeded in dragging him a bit when he said, “Oh no you don’t” and dragged me back to the bed, where he sat and then laid down on his back, repositioning me on top of him.

“Now the REAL fun can begin!” I heard him whisper in my ear.

“Oh NO!” I exclaimed as I realized my new predicament. My arms were still trapped behind his head, and as he pulled my legs apart and held them with his ankles, I saw that my body was fully exposed for him to reach.

“Tamia”

He said as he slowly dragged one finger down my torso, and dragged it slowly back up, stopping to circle one hardening nipple. I closed my eyes, enjoying this new sensation. But it didn’t last long, because he used both hands to attack my tummy!

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha” I bucked as much as I could. This was worse by far; my skin was already sensitive from the tickling I had endured on my underarms and sides, and it only intensified as his hands found the spot right under my bellybutton. He used both hands to tease there. I could feel his breath tickling my neck. I could also feel him growing harder against me.

He moved one hand down to my clit. I was already quite wet there from his teasing of the rest of my body. A moan escaped my lips as he applied slight pressure there, and moved his other hand back to my underarm. He tickled my armpit while sliding his finger gently over my swollen clit, eliciting a mixture of giggles and moans from me. I couldn’t believe that I was so turned on by a man I barely knew!

“Your body is mine, and I do with it what I wish” he told me as he increased the speed of his finger on my clit and moved his other hand up and down my side, tickling my ribs. By this time I was breathing faster and harder, and my body was betraying me as I started moving rhythmically with his strokes.

“Yes……” I breathed as his hand found my stiff nipple and started caressing it gently. I felt my orgasm building rapidly. Tony kept the pressure on my clit and kissed my neck.

“I want you to cum……….now” he told me, and I suddenly screamed as my body erupted in wave after wave of delicious sensations. Tony used both hands to tickle my underarms and sides, which increased the intensity of my orgasm. I bucked and spasmed against him, trying to escape both the torturous tickling, and the most intense orgasm of my life! Finally, I felt myself go limp, and all I could do was gaze sleepily at the ceiling.

Tony slipped my arms out from behind his head and lifted my exhausted body off of his. He then cuffed my wrists and ankles back to the bed, pulled a sheet over me, and kissed me softly. The last thing I heard before he walked out of the room was…..

“Sleep well, little girl…..there’s much more to come”

THE END

Wow, terrific and well done, Tamia!!! :D That's a wonderful story, and hopefully, there will be more additions to it soon. ;) Thanks for sharing some of the naughty thoughts circulating in that noggin of yours!

Smiley

Thanks so much Smiley, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I do have some impure thoughts EVERY once in awhile..... :devil2:

Ice-- What, oh WHAT would you have done? That may be easy.....but there's more to come......

Thank you very much, nyte, I'm really happy you liked it!

I appreciate every one of your comments!

--T

Great story Tam. Now we know what thoughts linger in your mind... :p
hmmm maybe I have to try that on you one day. :happyfloa

We have a new and exciting "Author" in our midst...

And what a sensually wonderful first publishing. Well done Tamia; I give this story 5 quills. :Kiss1: :Kiss2: :wub: :cool2: :veryhappy :evilha: :devil2:

Ticklerguy4u--I did have a little inspiration...........maybe you WILL have to try that on me............

Ticklishscribe--Thank you so much! That means alot coming from you! I'm so glad you enjoyed the story!

well done, Tamia. it's always great to see other females writing erotic tickle stories. looking forward to many more from you.

Hi Isabeau, Thank so very much! You are right, there are not that many female writers.......let's change that, shall we? :bouncybou

My God. Girl, you better stay in OK. Never, NEVER set foot in Iowa. Elsewise the next story you post will be in the true story section. :devil:

Growing horns as we speak,
Rxx

Rexxy!!! Hmmm.....I don't know.......posting in the true story section is a nice thought......*looking up fastest directions for Iowa*

And you KNOW you already had horns! I'm glad you liked the story! :Kiss2:

Tamia, i think you did very well for your firsttime.One suggestion/request though.Next time throw us foot guys a bone will ya?hehehe.

Damn girl, that was great. Well, if I ever visit OK, now I know what I have to do. Very well done, Tam. Looking forward to more stories from you.

bugman said:
Tamia, i think you did very well for your firsttime.One suggestion/request though.Next time throw us foot guys a bone will ya?hehehe.

I was wondering when someone was going to ask that. I didn't want it to be too long, so I stopped when i did. I promise.........the sequel will be for the foot guys, and I'll try to do a good job.

Thank you so much, Slacker! You know what you have to do......hmmm. The next installment is my feet, so take notes, okay? :wavingguy

--T

Thanks Tamia.Can't wait.Have feather will travel. HEHEHE

Last edited:
Dear Tammy;

Send me that info I asked for and i will go into great detail about what i would love to do to you, my dear! Nyah hah hah! (He said in his best imitation of Snidely Whiplash). :2poke: :devil2:
What a sweet story that was! I loved it! :veryhappy

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music!

Hi Mastertank! Ooh.....if it's any indication from your earlier stories, then I would LOVE to read what you're going to do to me. You know I enjoy reading your stories...... :lovestory

PS. Congrats on the new Story Archive! :twohugs:

--T

Okay note to self...............................scubs are loose fitting she can be tickled with them on................parking garage.......................WAIT! Where is that parking garage again I didn't catch where it was located...............? :confused: :jester:

GREAT STORY TAMIA!!!! :couch:

Please........like I'm gonna tell you. You're too close to me.......I might actually wake up in a dungeon like that.....lol

Thanks, Illtcklu, I'm happy you enjoyed it! :cuddle:

Ok was I the only one that was so.........."insert awesome positive word".....by that story that it took damn near 10 mins for me to think of what to say. I mean that story was great Tamia...the detail, the bondage, and despite what bugman said, the fact that you kept it UB oriented. takes a great fictional story teller to go straight into nudity and sexual content on the first try. So with that said I think its about time for me to take a vaction.......I hear Oklahoma was nice this time a year.

NG02 said:
Ok was I the only one that was so.........."insert awesome positive word".....by that story that it took damn near 10 mins for me to think of what to say. I mean that story was great Tamia...the detail, the bondage, and despite what bugman said, the fact that you kept it UB oriented. takes a great fictional story teller to go straight into nudity and sexual content on the first try. So with that said I think its about time for me to take a vaction.......I hear Oklahoma was nice this time a year.

Hey you, Thank you so much, I'm very glad you enjoyed it. Hmmmm.....Oklahoma for a vacation? It's really hot and...........oh, you didn't mean it like that...tee hee!! :dogpile:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back