• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Master's Poker Party

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
a short story, continuing the saga of Master and his slave.. it contains sexual content of sorts.. so beware and some tickling.

It was the night of the bi-monthly poker party at my Master's home. He would invite many of his friends and a few of these friends sometimes brought along their slaves to serve drinks, snacks, and the like. I had never attended the poker game before, but tonight Master informed me that not only would i be attending, but that i would be the main attraction.

I had been a bit sassy to Master earlier in the week, and he was pissed off at me, and had disallowed any orgasms for the entire week, keeping me in various sorts of bondage, and teasing me constantly to the point of orgasm, but never allowing me to go over the edge. No matter how i pleaded and begged, Master would not listen, and even a few times gagged me, in order, to quote Master, "To not hear any sass from you my naughty little slave."

So needless to say i was a bit frustrated and horny as hell. I was upstairs preparing for the party when Master entered the bedroom.

"Slave, hurry up and get downstairs on the double. I want you prepared before the guests arrive. Remember not a thing on your body, but those five-inch black high heels which i bought you earlier today" Master ordered, smiling to himself at a plan simmering in his handsome, devious head.

"Yes, Master". I replied, wondering what that smile indicated, and prepared for anything

I hurried and stepped into the highheels, put a bit of make-up on, and placed a wide black collar around my neck. I then proceeded down the stairs, into the playroom. Master had set up the poker table and i could see he was expecting several guests.

"Come here my slave, i need to prepare you for the night's festivities." Master said.

I immediately walked over to him, looking up quickly into his fascinating eyes to see if i could garner anything from the expression. But Master remained expressionless, probably realizing what i was about.

"Give me your wrists." Master then replied.

i silently gave him my wrists and he placed them in leather cuffs with attachments that had rings on the ends. Then he pulled each wrist up over my head and hooked the ring's into ceiling hooks, which hung down enough to reach , then he pulled tight at the chains around those hooks, stretching my arms up and out tightly. Next he took my ankles and strapped each to rings in the floor, also using leather cuffs with attachments and spreading my legs wide. He pulled at these chains also, straining my legs stretched as far as they could go.

"Now, my slave, for a final touch, i don't wish you to see or speak to the guests tonight."

And with that he placed some panties in my mouth and duct-taped it into place, wrapping the tape round my head a few times. Next he brought out a headhood, which he pulled down over my entire head, with holes for my nose, thus making me sightless as well as speechless.

There i was, tied tightly in a spread-eagle position, gagged and blindfolded, nude and vulnerable, and only inches away from the poker table. I tried to move a bit, but Master had tied me very tightly, and i could only wiggle just a little.

Soon i heard the ringing of the door-bell, followed by the laughter and greetings of , what seemed to me, to be at least twenty some odd people, both males and females. I heard the footsteps getting closer and knew that soon these guests would be in the room, with me tied there open and helpless. I blushed, i couldn't help it, i still am a bit shy about being around Master's guests and friends totally nude, while they in turn are always fully dressed. I could hear men laughing as they entered.

"Well, what have we here". I heard one man say.

"My slave has been a sassy slave this week, so i thought it would be a good idea for her to join the poker party tonight" I recognized the sexy voice of my Master.

"Ahhh, a sassy slave is a bad, bad slave." Purred a female voice. "If my slave sassed me like that, she would be severly punished" continued the female.

"Don't worry, Cassandra, my slave has been punished and has promised never to sass her Master again." replied my Master.

They all laughed at that, which made me blush again in humiliation. I then heard chairs scraping and realized the guests were all sitting down to begin their poker game. As they passed by me, they would occasionally touch or lightly tickle a place on my body, making me squeal behind my hood, and wiggle as little as i could. Throughout the game, i would feel a touch here and there, as some unknown hand would tease anywhere on my body they wanted to touch, knowing i was helpless to resist. At one time, i even felt a rough man's hand teasing around my pussy. He laughed and i heard him say..

"This slave of yours is a little slut, B______, you should feel how wet she is."

Everyone laughed at that, which only added to my humiliation. The guests would continue to tickle me in various places as the game progressed and i never knew where or when this would happen, and i would squeal, giggle or moan, depending on where the touch was.

"Cassandra and Fred, would you mind allowing your two slaves the opportunity to play with my little slave?" My Master requested.

"Of course" they both replied, at the same time motioning to their slaves to come over.

Cassandra's slave was a tall gorgeous redhead, about five feet eleven. Fred's slave on the other hand was short, not much taller than myself, being five four, a voluptuous brunette with sexy curves. Both slaves wore the traditional collar, and both wore very short sundresses with high heels. Each slave in her own right was drop dead gorgeous and also very adept at pleasuring other women.

I gasped behind my hood as i felt lips kissing my neck. At the same time, i could feel a body pressing up against my own, and fingers gliding over my upper torso. Both women slaves were teasing me everywhere, tickling all over my vulnerable body, making me giggle and squirm and also moan with pleasure. I felt tongues circling and tickling around my underarms, which is always a very sensitive area for me. Also, fingers tickling and lightly touching my hips and lower stomach. Both slaves kept this up for a very long time, alternating kissing my neck, licking at my nipples, tickling all around my upper body. I was squirming and begging, but all anyone could hear were muffled sounds, but the sight of my nude squirming body was making quite an impact on the male members of the poker party.

Suddenly i felt a tongue gliding ever so slowly down my lower stomach and reaching right above my clit, which i was sure was so engorged that everyone present could probably see it peaking out from the protective hood. The tongue teased around and around, but never actually touching the , by now, very wet clit. I found myself actually trying to thrust my hips out to try and make the tongue touch my clit or anywhere on my pussy.

"Slave," i faintly heard my Master's voice through all the exquisite torture i was receiving, "You need a cock in that sopping wet pussy, don't you agree?"

i nodded my head.

"Good, my slave. Matt here wants to fuck you with his nine-inch cock. i know you are tiny and tight there, but i order you to receive his cock. Matt , will you be so kind?" Master smiled at Matt, whose erection was very obvious to everyone present.

Matt unzipped his pants and everyone gasped at the size of his well-endowed member. All this time, the two slaves hadn't stopped the tickling and teasing of my upper body, keeping me on the edge , but never allowing me release. Suddenly i moaned aloud, as two huge hands grasped at my breasts, squeezing them hard. Then i felt something down at my pussy, and with one thrust, Matt entered me hard. I gasped with pain and pleasure, never in my life having had such a large cock. At the same time, the two slaves continued to tickle and tease me erotically, kissing my neck, my back, my legs. Matt began roughly thrusting in and out, growing even huger as he plundered my wet tight pussy. I found myself trying to thrust forward, even as i was moaning, giggling and laughing. These were sensations unlike anything i had felt before. The helplessness, the utter vulnerability, the fingers and lips everywhere, tickling and teasing me, and most importantly a huge cock filling me up. All this was leading to a very intense orgasm.

Suddenly i heard my Master's voice in my ear.

"Cum for me my slave. You have my permission to cum. That is an order."

Everything was building up and hearing my Master's voice in my ear was like the final straw. An orgasm erupted from me, even as i felt Matt's cock thrusting one more time and then i felt him cumming inside me, his semen mixing with mine.

"Very good, my slave" Master whispered in my ear. "You have pleased me very much, and tonight you will be rewarded after the party is over"

The game continued for a short while after, but everyone agreed that the highlight of this poker party was Master's slave.

Very nice story, Isabeau. It's clear that I've never been invited to the right poker games. :D

I would love to have been at that party. Another great story Izzy.

thanks guys i wrote it rather fast.. glad you enjoyed it..there will definitely be more..

isabeau said:
thanks guys i wrote it rather fast.. glad you enjoyed it..there will definitely be more..

If this is what you come up with when you write fast, I'd be very interested to see what you do when you take your time. *opens the window* It's gotten hot in here. Wonderful story, Isabeau. Will we get to see the slave's reward? Great job!

knight said:
If this is what you come up with when you write fast, I'd be very interested to see what you do when you take your time. *opens the window* It's gotten hot in here. Wonderful story, Isabeau. Will we get to see the slave's reward? Great job!

blushes, thanks knight..hmm i don't know if we get to see the slave's reward or not.. just might imagination take over for readers to think about..:wub:

BLUE THUNDER thanks cutie..:twohugs:

mils, tickleterror and Corey thank you for liking the story.

isabeau said:
blushes, thanks knight..hmm i don't know if we get to see the slave's reward or not.. just might imagination take over for readers to think about..:wub:

BLUE THUNDER thanks cutie..:twohugs:

mils, tickleterror and Corey thank you for liking the story.

Well, at least, I can't wait to see what happens to the poor slave next!

Very nice story Beau! Sounds like you were worked over quite thoroughly, but amply rewarded. Your Master is lucky indeed!

B

James_Bond4334 said:
Now there's a poker game I have not attended.

Isabeau, once again, you've done even better than the last. Very erotic and inticing. I can't wait to read about what happens next.

Is it too conceited to think that I was partially your inspiration for the poker theme? ;) Either way, you know it'll be one of my favorites.

thank you James Bond. funny thing, i don't know how to play poker. hmm you might have been an inspiration. after all James did excel at poker, among other things.. so glad you liked it. there will be other stories, and soon another collaboration with the talented Brendan aka 3DTickler..

Izzy , in short time you are letting you're imaginaton run wild . WOW !! keep them coming .

DannyMc said:
Izzy , in short time you are letting you're imaginaton run wild . WOW !! keep them coming .

thank you Danny.. i'll try. :twohugs:

Greetings on this day, her majesty's birthday (Sweet Heather groans as I (Anna) write that). Interesting. The poor slave enduring teasing from the two females slaves! And we are grateful for the warning! Anyway, we once again are in awe of Isabeau's talent! And we are certain when you have more time..... another magnificient masterpiece... just like this one!`Happy Birthday to all!
LOve,
Heather and Anna

Heather & Anna said:
Greetings on this day, her majesty's birthday (Sweet Heather groans as I (Anna) write that). Interesting. The poor slave enduring teasing from the two females slaves! And we are grateful for the warning! Anyway, we once again are in awe of Isabeau's talent! And we are certain when you have more time..... another magnificient masterpiece... just like this one!`Happy Birthday to all!
LOve,
Heather and Anna

ahh thank you my two wonderful friends. you two rock... happy birthday? is it your birthday? Heather? or Anna? love you both... :redheart:

Holy sh*t!!!!!! When's poker night again?! :couch:

GREAT STORY IZZY!!!! ONE OF YOUR BEST!!!!! :wavingguy

Neither! It's the birthday of the Queen George VI (Australian holiday called the Queens' birthday! Not the birthday of fair Isabeau, sweet Heather or Sweet Anna! Neither of us were born in June! Our birthdays we fear we keep secret! Best of fortune to all, and we are only sad we weren't invited! Look for a new verse in the battle against the 3 Time Champion of Roland Garros (virtually all the relationship claimed by us are false.... but it's nice to dream! Now Maria's 19...... pity Vaidisova is only 17!)
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S To end any controversy.... would a fictional Ginny Weasley be acceptable? If she was fully clothed? We only ask because of the Christmas story we posted about (bumped!) and the Spoiled Brat! It's always a touchy subject! If the story was posted during Book Seven?

Heather & Anna said:
Neither! It's the birthday of the Queen George VI (Australian holiday called the Queens' birthday! Not the birthday of fair Isabeau, sweet Heather or Sweet Anna! Neither of us were born in June! Our birthdays we fear we keep secret! Best of fortune to all, and we are only sad we weren't invited! Look for a new verse in the battle against the 3 Time Champion of Roland Garros (virtually all the relationship claimed by us are false.... but it's nice to dream! Now Maria's 19...... pity Vaidisova is only 17!)
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S To end any controversy.... would a fictional Ginny Weasley be acceptable? If she was fully clothed? We only ask because of the Christmas story we posted about (bumped!) and the Spoiled Brat! It's always a touchy subject! If the story was posted during Book Seven?

dang you two are sooooooooooooooooooo cute.. i adore you both.. xoxoxo

3DTickler said:
Very nice story Beau! Sounds like you were worked over quite thoroughly, but amply rewarded. Your Master is lucky indeed!

B

thank you 3DTickler..but i am the lucky one..believe me on this one. and yes i finally did get my reward, but in such a public way.. sooo humiliation yet arousing all at once.

We will see you tomorrow! Heather has to be woken up for sleeping in our bed! So love you Mel, sorry about the shortness of our reply! Lots of distractions!
Love,
Anna and Heather, who is sleeping on the couch and was to be awoken!

Illtcklu said:
Holy sh*t!!!!!! When's poker night again?! :couch:

GREAT STORY IZZY!!!! ONE OF YOUR BEST!!!!! :wavingguy

thanks love.. i truly appreciate that.. more to come soon, probably dealing with my punishment from that mishap on the bed..

isabeau said:
thanks love.. i truly appreciate that.. more to come soon, probably dealing with my punishment from that mishap on the bed..

Oooooo.... I had forgotten about that. Yes, please. I put in my vote. I want more from that wonderful, blossoming imagination of yours, Melly!

knight said:
Oooooo.... I had forgotten about that. Yes, please. I put in my vote. I want more from that wonderful, blossoming imagination of yours, Melly!

thank you my knight..i will do my best to try and not disappoint you.. i will be working on the story tomorrow..hmm the punishment will include lots of tickling of course, plus orgasm denial... the denial lasting all week, with a chastity belt included.. woe is me hehe.. :wub:

isabeau said:
thank you my knight..i will do my best to try and not disappoint you.. i will be working on the story tomorrow..hmm the punishment will include lots of tickling of course, plus orgasm denial... the denial lasting all week, with a chastity belt included.. woe is me hehe.. :wub:

I have no doubt your next story will not disappoint. None of them have yet. Really looking forward to it.

"thank you my knight..i will do my best to try and not disappoint you.. i will be working on the story tomorrow..hmm the punishment will include lots of tickling of course, plus orgasm denial... the denial lasting all week, with a chastity belt included.. woe is me hehe.. "

Chastity Belt? Only one story we ever read had that..... cool!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Isabeau you are so unbelievably gifted..... might we suggest you add splotching to tease the slave?????????

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back