• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Something I overheard today

NYguy2

This is my first time posting, usually I am just a browser in here, but I just wanted to share this. I walked in on a conversation this morning with three women talking about pedicures. One was a very pretty older woman- about mid to late thirties. The second was cute- about mid twenties, but the third was beautiful & I mean beautiful- about late twenties. I heard the older woman say she had an appointment for a pedicure later this afternoon. I qoute the conversation:
-beautiful girl- "oh, I really can't go for pedicures."
-older woman- "Why?"
-beautiful girl- "Because my feet are extremely, extremely ticklish."
-older woman- "Really?"
-beautiful girl- "Yes- I can't take it. I cry. It's horrible. I need to be strapped down."

hmmmmm- there's a thought :)
Keep your ears open- you never know what you'll hear!

WELCOME!! Great story!!! GREAT!!!! My girlfriend is RIGHT NOW downstairs getting a pedicure!!!! I have twice walked by nail places (I live in NYC, too) and seen girls in hysterics (this is over the course of 10 years-but I look in at every nail place I walk by!).

I know you said she was drop dead gorgeous but could you describe her in more detail? Was she blonde, brunette, was she fashion-ish, was she corporate girl, etc etc ?

Thanks again, man! Keep posting, by all means!

Very cool! I'm gonna have to walk past nail places more often :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back