• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Story Archive

Mastertank1

2nd Level Yellow Feather
With many thanks to all those who have kindly inquired about my stories; they can all now be found in my own story archive, all 15 of them.
Numbers 16 and 17 are in progress and should be added soon.
Thanks for all the kind words.
Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music!

Congratulations, MT. I'm glad to see that you finally got your own archive - and FAST! It took me about 4 years to get mine. lol.

Good luck with filling it up with great tickling fiction. Way to go!

ShadowTklr said:
Congratulations, MT. I'm glad to see that you finally got your own archive - and FAST! It took me about 4 years to get mine. lol.

Good luck with filling it up with great tickling fiction. Way to go!

yes and i fear to think how much longer if i hadn't bugged someone for one for you.. and you sooo deserved it long ago..

congrats, Mastertank.

Thanks all

Good friends and gentle people.

Mastertank1

isabeau said:
yes and i fear to think how much longer if i hadn't bugged someone for one for you.. and you sooo deserved it long ago..

congrats, Mastertank.

Yes, darling. I owe it all to you. I would have rotted away in obscurity if not for your selfless efforts. You're the best.

Congrats again to Mastertank.

It took me about 4 years to get mine. lol.

Haha same here. I think I joined before they existed, though (well, except Max's). BTW, did you post this in every forum, Mastertank? LOL ;)

Nope.

tickledorange said:
Haha same here. I think I joined before they existed, though (well, except Max's). BTW, did you post this in every forum, Mastertank? LOL ;)
Only posted it in post stories and General.
BTW; would YOU like to star in one of my Hysterical Historicals as the 'lee? If so, pm me and I'll 'splain how that works!
I'm finishing off the last modifications on a new one, made at the request of the TMF lady who stars in it, and I'll likely post it later tonight.

Mastertank1

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back