• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Svetlana's Revenge

Heather & Anna

TMF Expert
The smirking, cowardly woman smirked as she held the trophy upwards. She enjoyed the acclaim, the money, the fame. She had defended her title... something that had not been done in 10 years by the previous year's champion. She grinned as the dejected finalist walked away. "Stupid Russian!" she thought. Justine Henin-Hardenne held the trophy aloft. She had been right to tell Kim Clijsters after their semi-final she had thrown away the French Open. She was the Champion 3 Times!!!!!

Svetlana Kuznetnova made her way to the locker room. Her 2nd Grand Slam Final in her comeback was a disaster. She lost almost all the major points. She couldn't even take a set of Justine. She had not lost a set in the tournament.... first time in 12 years. Svetlana had struggled greatly in her last 4 matches.... but she had believed for the first time in so long. Jennifer was there to hold her. Svetlana had tried desperatedly not to cry.... but the second point of the first game of the match..... she had been robbed. A ridiculous replay which cost her the game and potentially the match. She tried so hard, but Jennifer's soothing voice broke her down. It hurt so bad. She felt so cheated! That point could have been the turning point. So early and yet it would not have been 6-4 but 5-5.... and Justine had not been pushed!

Jennifer cuddled Svetlana and gently stripped her. The massage felt wonderful. Her skin felt alive once more. Jennifer was gentle yet strong. The young 20 year old basked in Jennifer's touch. Jennifer whispered in her ear "I love you!" Svetlana replied "I love you too more than anything!" Jennifer gently picked up the smaller girl (not really because J. Capriati is less than 175 cm the height of Svetlana... but it's our story!). She gently lowered her into their bed and kissed her straight on the lips, always gently. Svetlana felt warm.... when she was 22, she would marry her.

As Jennifer removed her top, there was a knock on the door. Hurriedly, the two girls got dressed and answered the door. 3 women were standing there! Martina Hingis, former WNO, current world numebr 13 (estimate); Kim Clijsters former WNO, current WN2 and Serena Williams, former WNO and winner of 7 Grand Slams (99 Us Open, 02 French Open, 02 Wimbledon, 02 US Open, 03 Oz Open, 03 Wimbledon). Serena and Martina supposed mortal enemies had their arms wrapped around each other. "We have decided to get that French Bitch Justine!" declared the Flanders (Dutch) Belgian Kim Clijsters (Belgium is divided into Walloon (French) and Flanders (Dutch) and each side considers itself the true Belgium, Brussels is in the State of Brabant in Walloon!!). "I owe that cow!" declared Serena (who lost the 2003 French Open through a serve while she was not ready to serve and was not in position in the semifinal!). (Men's Final on soon! Yah!)

Martina grinned. "I just like getting at people!" declared Martina (who was jealous of the 3 French Opens, Justine had won! Martina had won zero, and was constantly reminded of when her big mouth against the amazing Steffi Graf was shown up after being up a set and a break to lose to the 22 Grand Slam Champion and greatest female player of all time! (Martina Navratilova rocks... just not now at almost 50! JUST RETIRE MARTINA N!!!!)). "What do you think Jenny?" she asked. Jenny was angry at Justine's comments towards Svetlana but had her own grievances. The 2003 US Open still wrangled her when Justine told her after the match she was weak after losing an epic after leading in the semis. "Shall we?" she smirked. "Yes!" replied Svetlana.

As 4 WNO and a former US Open Champion and WN4 (Svetlana), a few autographs was all that was required to get past the guards. But Yves (or whatever her twerpy husband's name is) and Olivier Sanchez (or whatever her overhugging coach's name is) stood in front of them. "Are you going to teach my wife a lesson? is that what you had planned?" inquired Yves. "Yes!" was the reply from all 5. "Good! That woman is such a bitch to my kids!" replied Olivier. "Yes nail her! How dare she critize the size of my...." the 6 others were staring at him. "Just lower her ego, okay! Oliver, you want to get plastered!" "Absolutely" replied Olivier. And the two men left to get pissed.

(We are just waiting for this match we wanted to watch for a month so we're a little anxious! Women's Tennis rules.... but Federer and Nadal is a match not for the faint of heart! Go Nadal! Knock out that irritating Mister Perfect! (we're massive Sampras fans!) It's starting!!!!!!!!!!))

Love,
Heather and Anna

OK, enjoy the match. But you guys had better finish this story! I for one am intrigued. If you don't, I'm sending Isabeau after you two! Great set up! Now bring it home!

hey,

great start, I don't really follow tennis, but i always enjoy your stories about the tennis players, they're very original. keep up the great work.

cant wait for the next one,
Cap

knight said:
OK, enjoy the match. But you guys had better finish this story! I for one am intrigued. If you don't, I'm sending Isabeau after you two! Great set up! Now bring it home!

lolol i wouldn't do anything to my two favorite female writers.. but yes i agree with knight, finish this intriguing story.. i soooooooo love revenge scenarios..

love you both xoxo..

yah! NAdl won! Nadal 60 clay court matches in a row! 7-6 (7-4) in the 4th set... wow! It's 2:31 a.m, so..... we will try to write a little bit more....... Well 2 French Opens in a row from Nadal, one of the two youngest players to do so Borg (1974-1975). And he turned 20 during the tournament and cam back from 6-1, to win 1-6 6-1 6-4 7-6 (7-4).

Well where were we! WWWW! Well looks like I (Anna) will have to do it alone since Heather is going to bed! Hope you realise all that I (Anna) am giving up something very important to me (***) for this story! Love you Heather! She tells me she loves me (Anna) too as she makes her way to our bedroom! You all owe me (Anna) a lot!

Justine Henin-Hardenne was getting a massage when the 5 entered the room. "YOu should have seen me, Kristin!!! That foolish Russian brat lost every major point! It was funny!" (I (Anna) could put this in French..... but that would be mean!) declared Justine in English to her American masseuse. Svetlana's eyes flared. So did Jennifer. Revenge was in their minds. "IT was oh yes right there! Even more fun than flogging that Dutch slut Kim Clijsters!! No wonder Lleyton Hewitt dumped her! She looked like she could be his sister, even uglier than his own (Kim Clijsters looks like a more attractive version of Australia's No1 and former WN1!)." added Justine. Kim's eyes went red, she would have the WN5 pay for that! "And did you see Hingis? OH yes don't stop...... she should have never come back old big mouth!" giggled Justine. Martina and Serena were looking murderous. "But then at least she didn't look old and slow, like poor old Venus! If I went back in time and this me played her at WImbledon 01, she wouldn't have won a set!!!!" stated Justine. Serena felt great loathing for the Belgian No2.

Venus beat her in three sets fair and square and she was the current Wimbledon Champion, something the clay Miss had never accomplished on the green grass of Wimbledon. "This year, I will win Wimbledon! And the US Open! If Serena Williams could do it in 2002 so can I after all yes, yes more!!! Oh Kristin you're so good!!!! YES!!!!! I am the greatest! And if not for my stomach injury and those pills I wouldn't have been injured and Mauresmo would have lost another Australian Open!!! I am so tough, I played out almost an entire match with severe stomach illness!!!! Wait till Wimbledon... I'll give Sharapova, Venus Williams, Hingis, Clijsters and all of those fools! YESSSSSS!!!! Krisitn you are a MAster!!!!!!!! I'll win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" moaned Justine.

The 5 waited outside and hid. Kristin walked outside. "God she's arrogant!" whispered Kristin the masseuse to no one in particular. "I better get her majesty some of that scented oil she asked for! Why couldn't she have asked me on the way here????" The 5 girls grinned. Justine Henin-Hardenne was about to have a lesson in manners!

Love,
Anna and the girl I have to get back to Heather!!!! Finish tomorrow!

Well looks like I (Anna) will have to do it alone since Heather is going to bed! Hope you realise all that I (Anna) am giving up something very important to me (***) for this story! Love you Heather! She tells me she loves me (Anna) too as she makes her way to our bedroom! You all owe me (Anna) a lot!

Your passionate love affair is like a bonfire.
The stronger the wild hurricane of life blows,
the stronger the flame grows, proud of itself.
The icicles of pessimism and snow of sadness,
without being notice melt into indelible ink
with which untamed Sappho writes again.

This very week "instant powder, just add water" verses, is all I have to pay, hope is enough in exchange for your passion coming alive in your stories.

I (Anna) almost went without! Almost sweetie..... Anyone having watching another Nadal special and slept a little we return..... with another quick chapter. Will we tease some more.... or will Justine Henin-HArdenne now WN3 receive due punishment from Serena, Jennifer, Kim, Svetlana (WN6) or Martina (WN15). The new rankings are of the new rankings as of the 12th June!

Justine feel sleepy and promptly doze off. Her comfortable King Size bed suited her small (around 168 cm or 5'6) frame. She never realised that 5 women had entered her room. Martina and Serena gently put down their bags. They pulled out linen ropes and gently attached them to Justine's wrists. The sleeping 24 year old was completely unaware. Svetlana and Jennifer gently tied her ankles. Amazingly no response from Justine. "Quite the sleeper, that bitch!" whispered Svetlana. Jennifer nodded. Kim rose her hands, indicating that they hang her by the posts upside down. All 4 nodded. They very gently lifted her, Kim eyeing her navel the whole time and tied her wrists to the bedposts. They then did so to her feet. The girls grinned to themselves. The task was complete. Kim moved towards the sleeping girl whose head flopped down.

She smirked to the others and gently blew a raspberry into Justine's belly button. A squeal of laughter followed indicating to all concerned Justine's vulnerability.

See you after lunch!
Love,
Heather and Anna

lol

:eek: I'm Flemmish so i SOOOOOOO liked the comments (;
Great! Keep it up my dears.
If not... :poke3:

:xpeepsofa

:)

Lunch is over.... so we will write till further distractions!

Justine's eyes popped open and her heart beat faster. A gulp quickly followed. She saw her captors and they looked mean. However she could not see them all. Just Martina and Serena. Another tickle with an index finger on her sensitive navel caused her to squeal. She trembled, how many were here and what would they do? "Martina? Serena? Who else is here? W-what c-can I d-do for you?" stammered Justine. She was so petrified she could not even present a false brave front. No bravado from the WN3.

"Hello Justine!" called out Svetlana. "S-Svetlana Kuznetsova? H-Hello how are you?" stuttered Justine. Of all the people why did have to be the WN6 who had lost the Final? "Hello Justine!" came another voice near the left foot. "J-J-Jennifer C-Capriati? H-How d-do you d-do?" she spluttered. "She's having problem speaking isn't she?" giggled another voice. "Kim Clijsters? How are you?" she uttered nervously, trying to keep her voice under control. "Well you know everyone here! And we all having grievances against you, little Miss I can win the other 2 Slams so easily!" declared Martina. Justine felt nervous and sick. They ahd heard what she said. "I was only joking, of course! You are all such Great Champions, with your titles and...." "Enough!" shouted Serena. Justine stopped. "How ticklish are you, Frenchy?" asked Kim.

Justine felt her blood run cold! Anything, but that! "Only a little, on my belly button! But not much elsewhere!" exclaimed Justine. "Then you won't mind an examination?" inquired Serena, grinning as she took a blindfold from her bag. "NO! Please! No! I can't stand being tickled! Mercy! Mercy! Je vous en supplie. Pas chatouiller! Je suis trop chateuse! Je ferai pour vous cinq tous que vous voudrai! S'il-vous'plait! Pitie! Pitie! S'il vous plait wein wein!" cried Justine. Serena promptly put the blindfold on. (Better not for your own sake Darth Vegeta, or pow right in the kisser (the disturbing one down south!)) "Oh poor wittle Justine is crying! Let's make the little Frenchy smile!" taunted Kim.

"Non Non HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled Justine as all 5 attacked simultaneously. The long fingernails of Martina, the agonising touch of Serena, the twirling and dancing fingers of Kim on her belly, the tongues of Svetlana and Jennifer on her soles. Justine was raising unholy H-E-double hockey sticks as the tickling went underway. But no sooner had it started but it stopped.

Justine gasped and felt relief, at last thet were done. "Dont get comfortable Frenchy (anna cried during the anime film Howl's castle! I (Anna) did not!!!!!! Love you Anna! Love you too Heather.... but your bottom will be redder than yesterday for that!!!!!!)! We are not if close to done!" taunted Kim. The other 4 were getting uncomfortable with Kim's racist taunts. They all thought maybe Kim the so called goody goody needed an attitude adjustment to fix this racist side of hers.

Serena took more things out of her bag. SO did Serena. Svetlana and Jennifer were surprised to see all kinds of things. And one was a video camera. With some barely conceiled glee Kim picked off the camera and pulled the legs from the stand (think like an umbrella) and put the camera and held it directly pointing at Justine's behind. And turn on the red button. She gently removed it from the stand and move it between Justine's spread legs to get an indepth examination of her most intimate centre of intimacy. She then got up and filmed across Justine's body taking in every inch before putting it back on the stand. Justine had no idea, what had just transpired. Justine was keeping quiet. Maybe if she did so, they would leave her alone.

Martina handed each girl such special equipment. The fun had far from concluded. "Allright Justine, you have had a good break! Time for round two!" declared Martina. "A much longer round!" added Serena. "Guess the point will have to be recalled for heavier balls right Justine?" mocked Svetlana. "Guess this epic will be a struggle!" commented sarcastically Jennifer. "I'm sorry! Please, excusez moi, s-il-vous plait!!!! NOn, pour l'amour du bon dieu, l'amour de notre seigneur et savieur Jesus Christ (Jesu Kree (pronunciation!)), de me chatouille plus! JE vais mourir!!! Assez, Pitie! J'en peut plus! J'en peut plus! Arrete! ARRETE!" screamed Justine. "Sorry Frog! But we don't speak trash here! We only speak REAL languages not some latin ripoff! Time to laugh, loser!" mocked Kim in a cruel voice. All 4 knew the others agreed! Kim Clijsters bigotry was a blight in the game, that had to be scrubbed out! Starting with her armpits and soles!

But first.... "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" burst out Justine as the tickling resuming. Svetlana's long feather dabbled up and down across Justine's trembling arch. "Kootchy Kootchy koo! Gootchy googy goo!" teased Svetlana. Justine's laughter however prevented her from hearing anything but her on laughter. The blindfold was being soaked with Justine's tears. Kim was using a featherduster on her belly and a q-tip for her navel! "Ticklish little Froggy, laughing so hard! Skinny as a rake and as dumb as lard! Laugh little Snail girl with all your might, because right down you have no sight, laugh little french slut, laugh till you cry, but we'll tickle you until you die!" sang Kim to the tune of Momma's gonna bring you a mockingbird! And laugh Justine did too, onward and onward. Serena's counted art amongst her multitude of skills. This she exemplifies as she danced her paintbrush up and down a very ticklish left armpit.

Martina's bristly hairbrush was gently digging into her right armpit. It was drving Justine particularly crazy. The slow agonising scratches were mind numbing. And add the damage of Jennifer running a backscratcher down her soles and she was in a hysterical nightmare. The movement of each lover ran in pattern with the other. Svetlana was slow while Jennifer was fast. Martina was building torture, Serena was exploiting quickly weakness. The torture was unbearable for the tortured girl and at this moment she would have done anything to stop. But the movements continued and Justine shook violently. The camcorder recorder much of the happenings since it had been moved back. Each girl had given the camera a chance to see where she was being tickled. Of course, their face were not seen even if their voices were recorded. The voices of course would be dubbed in. And mention of their names bleeped! As would any revealing information.

But Justine Henin-Hardenne was unaware of any of this. Where was Kristin her masseuse? Tomorrow they would be leaving for England, how long would she be??????

"MMMMM! You're a great kisser! So what's your name?" asked Kristin. The girl beamed at her. "Tatiana Golovin!" she replied. "Would you like to meet my girlfriend Sonia?" she asked. "WOuld I!" responded Kristin, eyeing the pretty girl.

Okay we will continue this story now, but in a separate post for pictures of Sonia and Tatiana!
Love,
Heather and Anna

Okay pictures of Sonia.... hard to come by then we thought! Okay Sania Mirza! Well to any person who is offended by Sania.... we apologise! We know she isn't and the ****** faith considers love like ours as a rule bad.... well it's our story and if you don't like it stop reading! Also we don't hate Muslims!! Political correctness used to be about not using offensive words.... then liberals came along! (we couldn't help it! GO the AUstralian Liberal Party if they are against civil unions, the bastards!!!!!!!)

Okay dinner now! Later story!
Love,
Heather and Anna

Yah to all who know not, England beat Paraguay 1-0 and we have Rooney!!!!!! And Australia play Japan tonight and that we will not miss! Until then, another chapter! Oh go Netherlands (for Darth Vegeta) and Serbia and Montenegro! Beat Argentina! And go Switzerland, Togo and South Korea, may two of you three obviously South Korea and Switzerland most likely go through in your group G.

Now to our story!
Justine Henin-Hardenne was suffering immensely. 5 of her many enemies on the tour were teaching the snooty French Belgian (from Walloon, the city of Liege we think?) a lesson in manners. The severely ticklish diminutive former WN1 was going crazy as the 5 women tickled the stuffing out of her.

Kim was having a ball. She was licking her tummy, causing severe burst of laughters while tickling her thighs with her fingers. She had put down the q-tip and the featherduster and enjoyed inflicting this on Justine. Kim had never forgotten the Australian Open 2004! It should have been her that won! She played amazing tennis that day. And Justine bragged about the match! That it was her destiny! "Little bitch!" she thought. A nasty though grew with intensity in her brain. A great humiliation for the snailer swallower. She blew a few raspberries from the tummy down to her belly button, enjoying the shaking from Justine and sat up and clapped her hands. The 4 stopped. She signalled them to leave the bed and they moved and KIm whispered to them near the door/ "I want to humiliate her further!" she exclaimed. Svetlana looked displeased. "Isn't tickling enough?" she inquired. "I want her to lick my pussy! That will teach the big mouth!" the other 4 looks unthrilled by this prospect. "look, added humiliation, I'm horny and I need some tongue, now! Just turned off the camera (camcorder) and I'll make her!" insisted Kim. The other 4 nodded. Kim made her way to the fron of the bed, watching the other 4. Just in case they didn't turn the camera off. Jennifer turned off the camera and put it on the floor. Justine heard nothing.

"French Slut!" commanded Kim. "I want you to put that big flapping tongue of yours to something other than stuffing your face with snails, frogs and bugs!!!! You will please me and maybe I won't tickle your little.... how do they say it in Frog? Ribbit! Ribbit! Derriere!" insultingly demanded Kim. Justine's eyes grew wide underneath the blindofld. "Elle va chatouille (accent) mon cul (pronounced qu)! Non, pas ca. Je vais uriner si elle fais cela! Oh Il ya pas de justice dans cette monde!" she thought. "Of course, Kim! It would be a honour!" declared Justine. "Of course it would Slut! Or to conjugate in Snail, of course it will be for you, slut!" taunted Kim. Kim pulled down her skirt and thong. The other 4 closed their eyes (prudes!). Kim was shaved, something few would have expected.

Justine tried to pretend this was just some nightmare. Forced to lick the clit of someone she loathed... life was not fair. Kim moaned as the tongue assaulted her most intimate regions (we don't write much sex..... we prefer fetish!) World Cup match on now! We will write later!
Love,
Heather and Anna

We are crawling in this story! Well Australia won 3-1 and Heather fell asleep on my lap after 20 minutes! So I (Anna) had to watch my adopted country scored 3 goals in 8 minutes to win! I (Anna) very gently put Heather's head on a pillow instead of my lap! This is just embarassing, we (england WN10 in May) struggle against Paraguay WN33, Australia WN42 flogs Japan WN18! And my sweet baby was nice during the 34-3 against England! But smiling so wide! Anyway, enough about soccer and union, now back to tennis!

"yes!yes!yes!YES!!!YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Kim as she experience her orgasm. She grinned and stuffed her panties into Justine's mouth. "Take them out!" demanded Serena. "Fine!" whined Kim taking them off and cleaning them. "Good idea they have French saliva all over them! Stupid croissant eating snail cruncher!" she taunted.

The two underarm ticklers swiftly got the camera back on as soon as Kim got her panties and skirt back on and promptly ran electric toothbrushes down Justine's underarms. Justine screamed hysterically as the ticklers dug deep. Svetlana and Jennifer caught Justine by surprise by running back scratchers down her ribcage. And Kim proved her good girl image was a mirage by promtply running her nails down Justine's bottom. Justine yelled and shrieked and thrashed as the speed of the 5 women began with great earnest. The fingers dancing across her delicate skin. Kim was merciless in inflicting torment on Justine's quivering booty. She used two feathers to dance up and down Justine's sensitive rear. "Ticklish cheeks! Ticklish cheeks! Will we see any leaks! Our booty we can see, can we make you pee?" chanted Kim. Justine's face was going red. How much more could she take? Her bum was so sevrely ticklish and the mean Kim clijsters was wreaking havoc there! Could they see she was sorry and would never, ever be mean again? "Tickly, tickly, little snail; no longer is she pale; ticklish girl wants to be.... free; but instead she'll pee!" mocked Kim.

Svetlana was getting concerned that maybe Kim was going overboard. As she danced across Justine's ribs, she could see her face going red. She maintained the speed of her backscratcher but was concerned. Had she had enough? "Do you think we should stop?" whispered Svetlana. "Very soon!" replied Jennifer. She too was concerned. As the toothbrushes dug deeper into her hollows, scrubbing and twisting against the glistening underarms, Martina and Serena saw she could take very little. They hadn't tickle her for very long. Only 90 minutes. They had planned for 4 hours, but Justine was too ticklish and they just wanted revenge not torment. Kim however had no intentions of stopping. She happily took out some hairbrushes and whacked each cheek for 10 smacks causing screams to add to the laughter from Justine before electric toothbrushes against ehr cheeks causing crying laughter. Justine's blindfold was so wet that her bed was getting dripping on.

Kim continued to run the toothbrushes on her cheeks as Martina and Serena blew raspberries and tongued Justine's armpits. Kim was in heaven. Back home, Justine's 4 now 5 Grand Slams was constantly shoved in her face despite Kim's accomplishments. Justine was always being referred to as Belgium's greatest player. And Kim wanted her to suffer. The scrubbing against her buttocks was causing increased pressure on her bladder. Kim was sure that soon, Justine would soon lose her bladder. Svetlana and Jennifer moved past her ribcage and moved back to her soles, using the backscratchers examined the area. It caused Justine to shriek louder and pull at her bonds. She pulled and howled and roared and pulled. Justine's body was in overlaod. She had to escape. But Kim tickled her bottom harder this time with stiff paintbrushes. Screams rather than laughter came out as Justine's face distorted and she looks less tickled then in pain. MArtina and Svetlana tongued her underarms a little slower, and her feet were scracthed a little slower.

KIm continued the torture of Justine's succulent rump (we have found several thank you internet!) this time using her fingers across her left cheek, and blow raspberries that ratehr sounded like farts on the right cheek. Justine was going berserk trying to break her bonds.

We will see you tomorrow!
Love,
Anna and my sleeping babe Heather

Good things truly are worth waiting for. You two are a couple of the most devious, evil, relentless, creative, impressive writers on this forum. More!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back