• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Welcome to the Tickling Capital of the World!

Fantastklr

TMF Poster
"Welcome to the tickling capital of the world!"

I couldn't think of a better way to invite you all to read my new book, "The Heroes of Hastington". This is an actual book that I've been working on for a very long time, and it's finally finished! It began as a story called "Village of the Tickled", which I'd posted on TMF a few years ago. Some of you 'old timers' might've even read it. I soon realized that with a massive re-write and a lot of expansion, it could be much, much better. And it is, and I'm extremely proud of it. As I'd mentioned, it's an actual book that might even have enough mainstream appeal for it to be published one day. But for now, it's my gift to all of you. ENJOY!
Carlton Phillips
"The Heroes of Hastington" is 130 pages and consists of 16 chapters. It's in Adobe Acrobat (pdf) form so that it will look and feel just like a 'real' book. The file is much too large to attach here, so just follow this link:
http://carltonphillips.tripod.com/Heroes.pdf

Oh wow, it is a whole book. I'll let you know what I think when I'm done.

As far as mainstream, it seems ok to me to include tickling in mainstream literature, as long as you don't overload the reader with the tickling. Even though some find it wierd, many people might even find it boring. I'm thinking of doing the book thing in the future, too, so let me know how it goes and if it really is as crazy as everyone says it is.

hey congrats on that.. and i'll definitely download it and read it at my leisure.. i have adobe reader..keep us posted on future happenings..

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back