• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Lover (Nicole Kidman)

Ovda

TMF Master
Tickle Lover
By
Ovda

Nicole Kidman had heard about this place. It is said to be the best place for all who love to be tickled. Now she was here. The building was not as she had thought it was. Nicole rang the doorbell. A few seconds went by when Nicole saw the doorknob turn and the door opened to reveal the owner of the place.
“Hello, I’m Nicole Kidman.”
“Yes, we have been expecting you, Ms. Kidman. Please come in.” Replied the small Asian woman.
“My name is Xuan.” She said as Nicole entered the building. “Shall we get started?”
“Yes. Let’s get started.” Answered the beautiful and excited red head.
Xuan showed Nicole into her office.
“Now we have different types of ticklings from mild to sadistic torture.”
“That’s the one I want.” Answered Nicole.
“Fine. If you would just wait here, I’ll go and make the arrangements.”
Xuan left the room.
Nicole looked around the office. Before she knew it, Xuan had returned.
“Please follow me.”
Nicole followed the small Asian woman down the hall and down a flight of stairs to the basement. The basement had a pleasing look to it. There were also three doors that led to three rooms.
“These rooms are sound proof.” Spoke Xuan. “So you can scream all you want and not a soul can hear you.”
They entered one of the rooms. Nicole noticed how spacious the room was. In the middle of the room was a padded table with restrainments for the wrists and ankles. Plus, restrainments for the knees and elbows. Along the walls were displayed various tickling instruments: feathers, brushes, vibrators, etc.
“You do realize that the women who will be tickling you do not understand a word of English.”
“Yes, I do.”
“No matter how much you beg for mercy they will not stop until time is up.”
“That’s what I’m hoping for.” Replied Nicole.
“Fine. If you will take off your clothing and lay on the table. I’ll go get the girls.”
Nicole Kidman removed her clothing as soon as Xuan left the room. Nicole got on the table and laid down in the spread eagle position placing her wrists and ankles in the bottom halves of the padded stocks.
Moments later the door opened, and in came Xuan followed by four Asian women. The women took their places around Nicole. Two were at her feet while one was at her side and the fourth was at the other end of the table. The stocks were closed and locked in place. The women immobilized Nicole even more by strapping her elbows and knees.
“I have given them strict instruction to show you no mercy.” Spoke Xuan. “Is there anything else?”
“To only stop if or when I pass out.”
Xuan gave the women their last instructions; then, she left the room.
One of the women took a thin leather mask, placed it over Nicole’s eyes, and tied it off. The mask perfectly fitted the contour of her nose and eyes so Nicole could not see a single ray of light. Nicole began to giggle as she felt her toes being tied back, thus, rendering her feet completely immobile.
The tickling began.
Nicole exploded into a geyser of hysterical laughter as she felt the pairs of fingers tickling her insanely ticklish naked body. The women at her feet were lightly racking their perfectly manicured fingernails up and down Nicole’s fleshy pink soles. The woman at Nicole’s sides was giving her sides the Ten Finger Tickle Torture. It felt like “Tickle Spiders” on her sides. The same was true for Nicole’s silky soft armpits. Nicole bucked and thrashed about as much as her restrainments would allow her.
Nicole’s ticklers talked to each other in their native tongue, so Nicole had no idea what they were saying. Furthermore, she was laughing too much to even care.
Time went by at a snail’s pace for the tickled red head. With the blind fold, on her senses were off balance, which caused the tickling sensation to heighten.
All Nicole could do was laugh. The women were truly experts in their field of tickling. After about an hour of tickling, the women switched their tickling techniques. The women at her feet started to use brushes. One of them used a fine tipped brush that Nicole felt the tip slowly and methodically snaking way all over her left foot. It really tickled when it caressed the base of her toes. The other woman was using a vibrating hairbrush (they really exist). A torrent of the tickling sensation surged up her right leg like electricity and invaded her brain. Nicole exploded into indescribable hysterics.
The woman tickling her sides and belly started to use a pair of vibrating rods. Nicole thought that she was going crawl out of her own skin as she felt he tips slide across her flat sexy belly, up and down her sides, caress her ribs, her hips, and tickle her milky white breast. The other woman tickling her smooth armpits began to use a pair of blush brushes to tickle Nicole’s armpits.
In a matter of seconds, Nicole Kidman was in the thralls of absolute and indescribable hysterical agony. She simply was beside herself as all of these different forms of tickling were inflicted upon her. The room eventually was saturated in her hysterical laughter and snorting.
The rods were perhaps the most unbearable tickling for her especially when it tickled her belly button.
After an hour, one of the women went to get a gas mask and placed it over Nicole’s nose and mouth. It was a mixture of oxygen—so she would not pass out, and traces of nitrous oxide (laughing gas).
An entire day went by before Xuan entered the room, and gave orders for the women to stop.
The women left leaving Nicole Kidman a tickled wreck. Her body was drenched in sweat. Her fiery red hair plastered to her head, Xuan took a closer look and noticed that Nicole had a far off look in her eyes. Her chest was heaving up and down in order to get as much of the oxygen she could get in her lungs. Xuan could also heard a whizzing sound as Nicole breathe. Xuan removed the mask and untied Nicole.
The next day Nicole woke up to find herself in the same room. She put a robe on and went up stairs.
“Good morning, Ms. Kidman.” Spoke Xuan. “Did you enjoy your session?”
“Yes. I sure did.” Exclaimed Nicole with the look of joy and excitement on her face. “I’ve never been tickled like that in my entire live. When can I have another session?”
“Oh, you want more?”
“Yes. You have no idea just how much I simply love being tickled.”
“Give me an hour, and I’ll have another session waiting for you.” Xuan assured Nicole.
“Thank you.”
“Would you like something different?” asked Xuan.
“I’d love to have just my feet tickled.”
“I’ve got just the thing. Please follow me.”
Nicole followed Xuan back downstairs. This time they entered one of the other rooms. The room was just as nice as the other room. Only this room had a set of stocks near the back wall.
“Please take a seat, and I’ll be right back.”
Nicole sat on a nice high back armchair. Xuan returned with a bowl of warm broth.
“Please put your feet in the bowl and let them soak.”
The broth felt so warm and soothing on her feet.
“What is it? It feels so great.”
“It is a special mixture of mine. Now what I have in store for you is this. You are placed in a straight jacket and your feet are in a set of stocks with your toes tied back. The broth is a mixture of turkey and chicken drippings. Cats love it. I allow a pair of cats to lick your feet, and you are tickled for a number of hours.”
“That sounds wonderful! I can not wait.” Proclaimed an excited Nicole.
“See you in an hour” spoke Xuan and left.
The hour went by in the blink of an eye. Xuan came in with a straight jacket. She helped Nicole put it on. Two burly chest men came and carried Nicole over to the stocks, placed her feet in placed and locked the stocks in place.
“Now to tie your toes back.” Spoke Xuan. Afterwards, she went and brought back a pair of cats.
“Hope you enjoy yourself.” She said as she let the cats loose and left the room.
Nicole looked on with great expectation as the cats walked around for a moment. She kept wondering how it was going to be like to have her baby soft feet licked by cats. The cats drew closer and closer. Nicole began to giggle with ticklish anticipation.
The cats made contact.
Nicole jumped about two inches off the floor at the first lick. She fell back against the wall and threw her head back as a flood of laughter poured out of her. It was more intense than she could ever imagined. Nicole felt every bard of the cats’ sandpaper textured tongues slowly sliding up her fleshy pink soles.
Nicole laughed and she laughed and she laughed. Within thirty minutes, she simply melted into a state of silent laughter, which was highlighted by snorts every once and a while. Nicole Kidman was absolutely tickled by the whole thing. Her sense of self-preservation wanted to fight and struggle to get freed, but Nicole was laughing too much to do anything else.
Xuan would come in every hour to re-coat Nicole’s soles. Every time she saw Nicole, she looked more and more like tickled goo. Her face was as red as her hair with tears streaming down her face. Furthermore, Nicole’s face was twisted and contorted with hysterical laughter.
Hours later Xuan came in to remove the cats. Nicole was so exhausted. She was drenched on the inside of the straight jacket as well as her hair a total sweaty mess.
She was helped out of the stocks and the jacket. One of the men came and picked up Nicole and carried her to a room to sleep. Nicole looked like a broken doll in the man’s arms—limp and lifeless.
The rest of the week was the same. Nicole was tickled well beyond her endurance level, but she loved it all the more. Sometimes she would pass out.
“I hope that you enjoyed your stay with us?” asked Xuan.
“Yes. I loved it.” Answered a thrilled Nicole. “I can not wait till I come back again.”
“Well, we will be here for you when ever you need us.”
Nicole walked to her limo, got in and the driver took her to the airport so she could catch her plane back home.

The End

Great choice!
Nicole Kidman is THE PERFECT TICKLEE, maybe nex time she can be a sadistic TICKLER (I am sure she is great tickling another beautiful woman, specially in her feet)

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:
If only a place existed.....:rolleyes: :devil:
Little short though, but marvalous Ovda! :D

Ovda

I like it when you include cats licking and tickling the soles of the vicitm. Great story!!!:)

Thats a fav of mine too Rockauthor ;) :D
What I dont get, nothing real big, but, the title doesnt really fit the story....:confused: ;)

Thanks for all of your comments. I was going and should have gone with the original title "Tickle Masochistic"

LEXX

I used to watch that show with my ex, it was pretty cool... it would be cool to see a story written about it... after all, Xev (sp?) is a sex slave :)

also a great story with Ms. Kidman,,,, she is soo yummy.

thanks for writing it!

Are there any job openings at this place? Great story. Nicole Kidman is a major babe!! And great tickle toy.

I hope you right another part to this Ovda!
I've been waiting and dreaming...:eek: :p ;) :D :D

it is good to know that nicole kidman and drew are like us who enjoy being tickled or getting tickled :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :firedevil :dogpile: :dogpile: :dogpile: :wowzer: :wowzer:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back