• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWE diva's Hypnotized

Billy bob

TMF Novice
Trish Stratus was coming home after a match. She of course had won again so she was feeling very happy with herself. She opened her front door and stepped in. The first thing her eyes saw was a shinging pendant. She began to feel tired her head dropped allowing her blond hair to drop over her face.
On that same night Stacy Keibler was also on her way home she got to her house and went inside. Her bell rang, Trish Stratus her wrestling rival (or as everyone was told on T.V) was standing outside her door. She looked very odd and she was also barefoot. "Can I come in?" Trish said in a very tired voice. "Er Sure" Stacy replied allowing Trish inside. As Stacy went to close the door and ask Trish what was wrong someone (Trish as she figured out a second later) grabbed her arms from behind. A man then walked through the door and held a Pendant infront of Stacy's eyes. She could do nothing but stare at it as hypnotized Trish held her infront of it. John swang his pendant infront of her eyes until he felt the time was right. "Stacy you will do evrything i say". "Yes Master" Stacy replied in a robotic voice. "Trish let go" John instructed his first hypnotized WWE diva. "Yes Master" she replied letting go. John had decided to hypnotize Trish first to help him get Stacy mainly because it was cool and that should anything go wrong John didn't fancy his chances.
John then took the girls over to the wrestling ring where he gave them their first instructions. "You will go change into your wrestling outfits except you will be barefoot. You will then proceed into the ring where i will give you futher instructions. "Yes Master" Stacy and Trish replied. John waited in the empty arena. It was about 2am so no-one was going to walk in. John's Hypno-divas then walked out looking fitter than ever. He told them to sit down. "I am now going to tickle your feet you will not move or try to run understand?" John Said. "Yes Master" Trish and Stacy replied. John then started on Trish he rolled his finger up and down her soles, on her toes all over her foot. Trish giggled "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Heeeeeeeeeeee" it was time to turn it up a notch. john began moving his fingers faster "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" she began to laugh as he tickled her barefoot. John then moved on to Stacy. She giggled 'HeHeHeHeHeHe" and she went in to hysterics "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". But the fun was not over yet. "Now girls you will have a tickling wrestle match. You will not hurt each other you will jsut go for the feet in an aim to tickle them when i snap my finger the tickler will become the Tiklee and visa versa". "Yes Master" Trish and Stacy both replied stepping into the ring.
"And GO" john shouted the two blonds ran at each other. Stacy took down Trish and began tickling her feet. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Trish wailed. However with a snap of Johns fingers Stacy was screaming "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA". This lasted for an hour as the two hypnotized wrestlers assualted each others feet. Then someone shouted "What the hell is this" Candice Michelle shouted. How she got here and why she was here John didn't care. "Trish, Stacy bring her to me". His slaves ran at Candice before she could get out of the door. Candice was brought over to John. Her brown hair tossing as she was forced over by her Hypnotized feloow wrestlers. She began to stare at the Pendant and she stopped struggling. "Candice you will now do everything i say" "Yes Master" his third Hypno-slave respnded.
Candice removed her shoes and socks and got changed in a wrestling outfit. There was not much time left so John had a great idea. "Trish, Stacy you will each tickle one of Candice's feet. Candice you will let them tickle your feet and you will not move". "Yes Master" Trish, Stacy and Candice. Candice lay down and the torture began. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Candice cried as her wrestling rivals ran their fingers up and own there feet. John then joined in tickling both Stacy and Trish's soles at the same time making the laughter and enjoyment even greater. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" the three of them cried.
At the end John gave them final instructions. "I am going to leave you here in 10 minutes you will wake up with no-memory of this. You will not care you will just go o with your lives. You will also like to go barefoot and will turn up barefoot to each match understand". "Yes Master" the Hypnotized wrestlers replied. And with a snap of some fingers these events were set in motion.
Later on John was watching women wrestling on T.V. To his delight three very attractive women were wrestling barefoot. One Brunette and two Blondes. John smiled.

PS Should you wish for any celebrity chicks to meet John just post a reply and i will try and get to work on it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back