• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Innocent Muslim Girl - M/f & ffff/f

fffffff

TMF Poster
Ever wondered if those innocently wrapped muslim girls are ticklish?...ever wanted to remove the veil and tickled them? well heres a story which shows the ticking habits of those innocent muslim girls.
(This story is not made to offend anyone, its just showing what many people would love to know, are they ticklish? ;)) enjoy!

I was at a family function when this happened. Everyone was preparing dinner and chatting in the big house. There were lots of people around, some of which I didn’t know. I decided to take a break from all the hassle downstairs so I went down a corridor, this was a very quite corridor. I looked to the right and saw a little door. I wondered what was behind it, so I opened the door, and found a flight of stairs. This was no suprize as the house was so big!

I walked up to the first floor and saw a door. I peered through it, it was just a bathroom, nothing more, a little rundown but that’s about it. I decided to carry on walking up the stairs, onto the second floor. At this floor I saw another door, this one was slightly open. I peered through it and saw a lovely girl.

She was wearing black completely covered. On her head she had a black scarf. :Hyrdrogen She was the sweetest muslim girl I had ever seen. So innocent, so cute. She had a, sort of loose black trousers on, it was made from very thin material but covered her well. Her top was again black and made from this same material. IT reached down just above her knees. Like a skirt extention to this top. She was making the bed, perhaps she had just woken up after a quick nap. She didn’t see me, I looked down as she stretched to put the bed cover over. The lifted her feet as she did this. They were lovely, nice brown tender feet, they looked very soft and ticklish.

I knew she seemed to innocent to accept being tickled. And I really wanted to tickle her until she couldn’t take anymore. A sneaky thought crept into my mind, “what if I just went in there and tied her up and tickled her” I thought, perhaps she will like it, or at least I can convince her not to tell anyone after. I thought. I had a think about it whilst I watched her make the bed. She then went to a low cupboard where she crouched down to get somethings. I knew this was my only chance. Her feet were showing again, she looked around 18 years old and had revealing slippers on.

I looked at the bed and saw that it would be easy to tie her hands and feet to it. SO i decided to go for it. I krept in, she didn’t hear, and I ran up behind her and covered her mouth with my hand :poke3: . She tried to struggle but I said, “don’t worry, I just want to do this one thing, it wont hurt you” , she didn’t know what to expect. I then lifted her up and put her onto the bed. I saw another scarf lying around, so I picked it up and tied her hands to the top of the bed. She was kicking with her feet, so I asked “can I remove this” looking at her headscarf, I moved my hand away from her mouth and she said “o—k” in a shaky voice. I think she liked the idea of being tied up and that’s why she accepted, YES! I thought

I slowly took off her headscarf, to reveal her beautiful straight hair, :angel: She had such an innocent frightened look on her face. I leaped towards her feet and tied the scarf around them, I then tied it around the dark wooden footboard of the kingsized bed. She struggled to escape, she couldn’t move much at all, she was stretched, her hands tied above her head and her feet tied to the other end, I sat on her stomach area and looked at her for a while, she was shaking and had no idea what I was planning. L ifted her top up a little, above her belly. I then slowly stroked her belly button, “AHHHHHH! :veryhappy ” She screamed. She was soo ticklish, I was scared that someone had heard so I quickly shut the door. I started tickling her belly again, she screamed out as loud as she could. “AHHH HAHAAHHHA!” I went harder with the tickling. And her sreams got louder “HAHHA” I then turned around and went over to her feet. “NOT MY FEET! “ she shouted. “Please DON’T TICKLE ME THERE PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE!” :feets:

Completely ignoring the kind requests I softly tickled her soules, up and down, wiggling my fingers. She couldn’t stop laughing! “HAHAHA!” I tied her toes together with a pice of string and went for the ticklish places again! “HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH, OH MY GOD!!” NOOO” she was helpless…

I then made my way to her upper body again and got yet another scarf. I used this one to gag her, I tied it around her mounth so she could just mmmmmfff. “I bet your ticklish on your neck” I said.. “MMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFF” she mmmfed really loudly. “Ill take that as a yes” I said and tickled her neck she was laughing so hard now! “MFFFFFFFFFF”

Suddenley the door opened and in came another sweet innocent muslim girl. She was also wearing a headscarf but this one was pink. She looked over at us. “uh oh” I thought. She giggled. “Whats going on here hehe” she said. She came over and looked at me….”If you wanted to watch a tickle fight, then you should have called me, Saufia is very ticklish as you can see” (im guessing saufia was the name of the tied girl) “And I love to tickle her, she deserves a tickle toture you see, and I was planning on giving her a tickle fight, but now that shes tied, I guess ill take advantage” She told me to sit back on the chair and watch. So I did. Saufia was very frightened, “MMMMMMMFFFF”… this other girl was wearing a t-shirt and jeans. Her shit said “amna” on it, so im guessing that was her name. Amna ticked saufia in the ribs sooo hard, even harder than I could. Saufia SCREAMMMED! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!” Amna just kept on tickling soo hard. :tickle:

“Whats wrong saufia, got the giggles have you, too bad” said Amna as she tickled her. She then turned to me and said, ive got a suprize for you. (what was that, I thought)

She turned around and shouted “Nadia, Sonia, Huma…Saufia’s tied up, come on!!” then the 3 girls she shouted ran into the room, they ran upto saufia and dived over onto her, all taking positions very quickly as if this was rehearsed, either that or they regulary have tickle fights with each other. Amna gave the cue to tickle :grouphug: . Saufia gave out the biggest MMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFF EVER! She was tied soo well by me that she couldn’t escape. She was tickled by these 4 girls! FEET, ARMPITS, RIBS, NECK and INNER THIGHS!!

GOODNES me, I thought, that’s some tickle toture… these hijab girls were the fastet ticklers in the world I thougt. They went on for just over 1 and a half hours!....poor innocent little Saufia

(please leave your thoughts on my story, i might post a part 2 if people liked this one)

................ This post is an interesting post because it's kind of a taboo (strange for a fetish site!) Well let's just say....... Interesting and well written! Maybe...... actually that we won't say! Nice! Part 2 would be.... interesting!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Our illustrious prime minister John Winston Howard has really offended us in his latest action! It's not enough he destroyed a strong industrial relations system, introduced a lousy tax and brought in Debt for University (which Americans have as well, we know!). Now he has set out to offend another minority group (us!). We are just really annoyed (earlier we still said we supported him in spite of this, mostly because he, we assume, had no right to intervene in a territorial government! Guess that's wrong!).
Love,
Heather and Anna

I didnt get that lol..did u like it then?

What does everyone else think? What was your favourite part?

If I get enough feedback on this then i will make a part 2, and belive me, im planning on making part too a little more adult in nature, there will be plently of innocent girls getting things done to them which they dont want hehe

so give your feedback people

If anyone else has any stories involving muslim girls then id love to hear them, if u can think of any then please post them... ull find that you can be very creative with those stories lol

so what do u guys think of this story i did, just read it back after a while, quite good eh...

please someone make a story with a muslim girl being tickled :poke3:

Add some more belly button tickling, keep the clothing on, and add some scenery

Well I hope you keep this clean, it was cute that way, and sexual tickling does nothing for me, and in fact ruins the fun of readding a good story like this. I wouldn't mind seeing a second chapter, with a little more belly button tickling too. Oh and describe the room, and the scents around in it too.

Hey fffffffffffffffff,

Are you Muslim? Why are you into tickling conservative Muslim chicks? I can see where youre coming from- I like the idea of tickling any female who it is taboo to tickle (professors, army chicks, politicians, even the occaisional nun). Curious why youre into it...

Meth

Innocent Muslim Girl

:smilelove Yes i loved your story Please write part 2 and any other story's that you what to write. :feets:

yea theres a 2nd part, i just read this again n loved it, i didnt kno i could write that well :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back