• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Drawn Together Continues

Heather & Anna

TMF Expert
“This week on Drawn Together… The cruel lesbian writers Anna and Heather Smith plotted to arrange a marriage between Foxy Love and Princess Clara, a 4 way ensued with Captain Hero as the beneficiary and the revelation of the new housemate….

Theme Music

“Wow it feels like we’ve been waiting like 5 weeks!” expressed Xandir. “Yeah, a Gay Five weeks!” retorted Spanky. “Boo Yeah!” replied Captain Hero, High fiving him. “You know a divorce could be on my mind, dear husband!” Xandir retaliated. “Yeah like you’d…” “You know Genie and I are very close! Marrying him instead would suit me better!” pointed out Xandir. “But… then I’d lose my insurance!” wailed Spanky. “Guess you’ll have to pay up or rather pig up!” taunted Xandir. “Dude, score!” replied Captain Hero, High Fiving Xandir. “When you’re done, the new roommate on Drawn Together is…..” All breathes of the current housemates bar Foxy and Clara held their breath. “unfortunately unavailable. Yeah, she can do anything except turn up when requested. Call me when you want to reach me, yeah right! Well sitch this up your hot redheaded ass, you cow cause we don’t want to beep you and it’s not okay!

So since our mystery lesbian roommate was not available, we asked the viewers to decide. First we approach rejectee Wilma Flintstone… sadly she was at the Tyrannosaurus Hotel banging her new “fiancée” Betty, so she’s not available. So we turned to the sexy mutant Leela, one of eyes and large knockers!” The picture appeared on screen. Captain Hero yelled out a yes! And punched the air in triumph. “Sadly she’s been making a delivery to a Sex Planet and is unavailable.” Captain Hero looked pissed. “So we decided to invite a hot lesbian nurse called Hello Nurse to join!” The picture appeared on screen. “Hello Nurse oh yeah!” declared Captain Hero excitedly. “Sadly she was busy helping sexy Italian supermodels get over runway injuries!” “F***!” yelled Spanky Ham and Captain Hero simultaneously.

“So we decided to invite all the Fairytale Princesses for a bit of fun!” Pictures of Jasmine, Belle, Cinderella, Fiona (as a human!) and so forth appear. “Oh man! Yeah!” cried Captain Hero and Spanky simultaneously. High Fiving one another. “Princess Belle already had that idea, so we lucked out again!” “Come on!” bellowed Spanky Ham and Captain Hero simultaneously. “So we tried Aeon Flux and WonderWoman and we got a response!” “Booyeah!” shouted Captain Hero, confident as ever. “Aeon Flux’s clone turned as up as dead as the original and Wonder Woman was busy as she was grounded by her mother for whistling the wrong way!” Captain Hero promptly knocked out Toot in frustration. “We tried Disney’s Her and Kentucky citizen Marge Simpson!” pictures appeared on the screen. “And what we got seemed good!” “Yes, alright!” high fived the two main male characters. “Until we realized the guy in charge of selections was unable to read! And we got rejected there too!” “Okay, enough screwing around Mr. Jew Producer! We demand to know which hot chick you found as well as wanting fabric softener!”

“Well you try saving the World in uncomfortable underwear!” retorted Captain Hero.

“Here is her picture!” The picture was of a redhead in tight yellow jumpsuit, blindfolded, tied up and having her left sole tickled. “Yes, finally!” cried the two guys, high fiving another. “This however is an old picture!” “Oh come on, THIS IS F****** BULLS***! I MEAN COME THE F*** ON! HOW MUCH F****** S*** DO WE HAVE TO PUT UP WITH BEFORE YOU F****** TELL..” “This what is what she looks like now, Spanky!” A younger looking redhead with a paler complex appeared! “Now this time are you sure? I mean not another fucking screw! This time for sure?” angrily demanded Captain Hero. “This is what she looks like!” “Yeah, at last! Woo hoo!” declared Captain Hero and Spanky Ham. “S-She’s s-sexy!” concurred Bleh. “Not as sexy as you.. or the other girls!” practically purred the lame superhero.

“Hey I’m not lame! Why are you rehashing the past? Boohoooooooo?”

“C-Can w-we g-get b-back to th-the fo-fou-f-f-four w-w-way n-now? W-we’re g-g-getting r-r-restl-l-less!” declared Bleh. “Let’s go!” cried Captain Hero grabbing Bleh and flying off to the bedroom. Wooldoor went with his 2 girls to his bedroom. Spanky was rather annoyed as was Ling Ling. “Wife still not banging you, huh?” “Beautiful Ni-Pul punish Ling Ling!”

“So thanks to those two…. Nice people, I’m now stuck in the situation where I can’t win! Either I marry Foxy and anger father. Or I end the engagement and lose Foxy! OH this is so unfair!” cried Princess Clara.

“You are so wonderful, Clara. I think I’m going to make this our special song!” declared Foxy. The awful song of Sir Elton John (Can You feel the love tonight!) came on.

“Oh Ling Ling, I am so unsure what to…. hey!!!!!” shrieked Clara, as Ling Ling held up a sign saying “Not interested, sexy Christian witch!” “Oh I have no-one to talk to!” cried Clara, sitting helpless on the couch.

Then came Xander whistling. “Oh thanks a bunch! Send the homosexual to talk to me!! Could you have found anybody better than that F****** sodomite to help me!” yelled Clara.

“Xander, I require your assistance, please! You see…” began Clara. ‘Oh No! You’re not going to rope me in with that! That’s how I got tricked the last time!”

“I’m so glad you agreed to work with us! You’ll see it will be a blast! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Bye now!”

“Bye? Joker what are you planning… no, not the ELECTRICITY NOOOOOO!!!” cried Xander.

“You see, pet, soon, we’ll have our own JJ!” grinned Joker.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

“And it took 1 year, for Robin, Nightwing, Batgirl, Batman and Doctor Leslie Thompson to fix me! I could still hear the shot!! BOOHOOOOOO!” cried Xander.

“Yes, torture at the hands of a maniacal madman! Yes, fascinating! Now could we please get back to my more serious problem, please???” yawned Clara.

“You are so mean to me! Why should I help you?” shrieked Xandir, shrilly. “Because those two lesbian writers made me propose to Foxy and I’m not ready! And my Daddy will never forgive me, but if I break it off with Foxy…. I lose my true love.. a-and I… I c-can’t!!! BOOOHOOOOHOOOHOOO!!! OHHHHH!” cried Clara, her eyes release tear after tear, running down her face. Her face forlorn and of no hope. Her very spirit…..

“Okay! I get it, I’ll help her! You two are such Catholics!!!!!” stated Xandir.

“Look, Clara, there’s an easy way! Just delay it!” Xandir replied. “Delay it? Is that homosexual for something?” asked Clara. “Hey! You know you’re one too!” Xandir retorted. “NO, I’m not!” shrieked Clara. “What do you think a lesbian is?” yelled Xandir. “The classiest type of woman there is according to Captain Hero. And a woman who searches for true love with another woman, which usually leads to moving in by the third date!” replied Clara.

“Okay, now she’s pushing it!” we declared.

“Yes and a female homosexual!!!” responded Xandir. “NO!!! Homosexuals are men who like men!” bellowed Clara. “No, homo…” “is Homme! As in French for man!” interrupted Clara. “As in Latin for same!” disagreed Xandir. “Homosexuals are as recording in the bible those who engage in the act of sodomy and are sodomites!” retorted Clara. “But I don’t do that!” replied Xandir. “really? Well that’s good Xandir, there’s hope for you yet!” giggled Clara. “But lesbians also..” “Don’t do that, I know! Foxy told me that lesbians lick, fondle but do not stick anything there! And that is good because that’s how I feel about that!” declared Clara. Xandir decided not to argue. God Clara would believe anything.

“She’ll believe anything!” declared the almighty creator of life, the one and only GOD!!!

"Look, have you decided the day of the marriage?" asked Xandir, being as correct and formal as possible. "No, she just so happy to marry me!" depressingly answered Clara. "Then say you'll marry her in like 3 years! That way, you two will get used life as a potential married Couple and you'll be 22!"

"Xandir, that's a fantastic idea! Who would have guessed a homosexual would know anything about romance?" grinned Clara, hugging Xandir. "Must resist need to kill her!" thought Xandir. "Hey guys!" came an irritating voice. "Oh hello, To... Oh by the power of the Heavenly Father!" gasped Clara. Xandir's eyes nearly popped out. Toot grinned. "What do you think? Plastic Surgery kicks ass doesn't it! Now listen to my new voice! Toot!" stated Toot, suddenly inserting a chip on her new neck. "Testing! Testing! I am Toot!" tested Toot. "You look good!" declared Clara. "Wow!" thought Xandir. "You um.... look good!" agreed Xandir, blushing a little. Toot had made herself in a Kim Possible look-a-like!

"Obviously! Hey Xandir, what do you think now? Still sure you're gay?" grinned Toot. "Toot, getting plastic surgery doesn't change anything between us!" pointed out Xandir. "okay!" replied Toot, suddenly bending over. Xandir's eyes grew wide watching Toot's Kim Possible behind. "Like what you see?" taunted Toot. "Hey! Not all gay men are obsessed..." Xandir was unable to respond drooling over Toot's Kim Possible bum, so delicious, so sexy!

"Okay, this is so wrong! Okay I am gay! Not bisexual! Gay! SO why are the two lesbian writers making me go gaga over Kim Possible's butt! I mean it is fantastic but she's a girl!!!!!" cried Xandir.

"Um... Clara what are we talking about?" Xandir inquired turning to face Clara and trying not to take sneak peaks at Toot's Kim Possible Rear. "Could it be you are cured of the evil of homosexuality? Or are you simply obsessed with sodomy?" wondered Clara, out loud. "Hey! Enough with the homophobia and I have no Intention of committing sodomy! Analingis maybe..... No! I do not like girls! I don't! I don't! I don't! I.... so yummy!" drooled Xandir as Toot maintained her pose enjoying Xandir's reaction. "Well I am going to take your advice! Good luck Xandir and congratulations!!!" she giggled, leaving Xandir to ogle Toot's behind.

"As I watched that shapely buttocks of the sexy teen,... I couldn't help but wonder... am I really gay? Or am I bisexual? I mean there I was ogling Kim Possible's butt, well Toot's new one that looks like Kim Possible and I wonder am I obsessed with behinds? I mean does a great ass like Kim Possible drive me wild? And oooh, fabric softener! I'm so happy! What was I talking about before?" agonized Xandir.

"Foxy? FOXY? We must speak!!" declared Clara. "There you are, sweetie! Now I was thinking a July wedding!" "But, Foxy, darling, it’s May!" revealed Clara. "I know! I mean, I already have made a thousand calls and invited all my family and we're getting married! I love you!" squealed Foxy, holding her tight. "How would you feel about getting married in 3 years?" asked Clara. There was a pause which chilled Clara to the bone, before Foxy burst out laughing. "HAHAHA! Baby, you have the most wonderful sense of humor!!! 3 years!!! I mean in 3 years, I'll be having your baby!" laughed Foxy. "BABY??? But I thought that was only possible between a man and a woman!" squeaked Clara. "Yeah, but according to this old tome, if a magical princess falls in love with another girl a la Alice in Wonderland, then the other girl can get pregnant, assumed the other girl is her genuine true love, which I am yours! So now you can get me pregnant! I love you so much!" cried Foxy, wrapping her arms around Clara, who was pale as anything.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Merzy! MerzyyyyHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA!" came a howl from another room. Clara and Foxy intrigued went to the room where the noise was coming from. Clara was relieved to get away from the talk of babies, when they entered and found April O'Neil tickling Ni-Pul. "Hey, I’m April, new roommate!" expressed a bored Goth woman (We have never watched the new show for a whole episode!!!!! Only when waiting for Teen Titans!!!). "So why are you ticklin' Ni-Pul outta her brain?" asked Foxy. "Her husband asked me too!" responded April. April was wearing only a tight bra and panties. "Why are you in such a state?" demanded Clara. "In case I want to masturbate!" responded April, uninterested. "WHAT! The sin of masturbatMMMM!" moaned Clara as Foxy made out with her. "So do you need help from Clara and me?" offered Foxy as soon as they were done. "Whatever!" replied April.

"Want to help Ling Ling?" asked Foxy. "Not really! But its' something we can do together!" replied Clara. "And focus on someone else in an unpleasant situation!" she thought. With that Clara began running her long fingernails down Ni-Pul's feet, causing a shriek of laughter from the bound battle monster. "Is screaming at people, a weapon or somethin?" wondered Foxy. Foxy moved to the ribcage. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMEHAHAHAHAHRZYHAHAHAHAHAHA!" cried Ni-Pul, laughing hysterically. Ni-Pul vowed she would make Ling Ling pay for his treachery! Her severe ticklishness belied her abilities as a fighter. She would not rest until she had revenge. But at this point with April drilling into those hollows and blowing raspberries in her belly button, Foxy scratching around her ribcage and belly and Clara masterfully exploring her left arch and right sole, she was powerless to do little more than laugh and shake!

"PWEAHAHAHAHAHASE! PWEHAHAHAHAHAHAHASE! NOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!" screamed Ni-Pul as the three women showed her no mercy. Ni-PUl had never undergone such a wicked examination. And the penalty got worse as Foxy and Clara decided to share the rib and feet duties due to Ni-Pul's diminutive stature, and tongues tasted Ni-Pul's delicate soles. Ni-Pul tried desperately to get her tail to shoot cannon fire at them, but her attempts proved unsuccessful, and the torture grew ever worse.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled Unusually Flexible Girl. "T-T-Ticklish is-is-isn't sh-she?" observed Bleh. "Def-Definitely!" agreed Eyuck. Bleh focused on the underarms, determined to get the greatest laughter from her. Eyuck focused her attentions on her breasts.
"NOOO!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" shrieked Hot Butt. "It-It's t-tt-too h-hot i-i-i-in h-h-here!" declared Bleh, stopping to remove her bra slowly teasing the others. She then bent over in front of the still howling Hot Butt to expose her own tantalizing derriere while revealing her delicious Venus mons at the same time. Now nude, the bare Bleh continued her barrage on Unusually Flexible Girl's armpits causing cries of delirium from Hott Butt. "M-Maybe I-I sho-should do-do th-the sa-same!" uttered Eyuck. Eyuck proceeded to (think the leader from Winx Club, the Asian one!) rise, granting relief for Hot Butt's breasts but not her belly which Bleh decided to torture with scratches and navel raspberries (navel raspberries rule!!!!!!!) .

Eyuck slowly removed her bra (if it wasn't clear before Eyuck and Bleh were in only bra and panties and the flexible super heroine as exposed as Drew Barrymore!). Eyuck tormentors her lovers further by bending low, exposing her panty clad rump to the two women. She slowly peeled them off, moving her fingers to each side of her anatomy, making it look like she was gently touching herself. Bleh moaned a little. Finally, one mound with a tiny triangle was exposed to the world, with one fine booty to boot. She shook her behind before the horny redheads before resuming her position at the breasts. Slowly she teased them, causing moans to add the laughter. Then swiftly, and catching Hot Butt of course, the laughter rose with greater tickling.

Bleh was enjoying herself. Her sexual nature which had always been at the forefront of her personality was growing greater and greater every time, Hott Butt's laughter increased in volume. She continued the examination of her ribcage, allowing her fingers to spider themselves into the gaps and heard the howls as each rib was examined. Bleh loved the sound of cries of laughter from Hott Butt each one like a robin singing or like her friend Robyn at the institution masturbating.

"I tried not to think about Toot's ass, that magical appendage. So gorgeous, so soft, so inviting. NO! I will not think about the mesmerizing rear of Kim Possible! I will not! Listen to me, Heather and Anna! I do not and neither do gay men think only about butts, bums, rears, heineys, behinds, ass or anuses! We do not get excited over girl's booties! Now stop writing about......" "Hello, Xandir. Like my red bikini?" interrupted Toot, bending over.

"Tickling Ni-Pul was a wonderful delight for me! And it gave me an idea! Foxy Love will not marry me now until I am old enough to want to!" declared Clara! “Seeing Ni-Pul going crazy over some ticklin’ got me thinkin’! Is Clara ticklish I wonder? With an ass like that, she’s gotta be!” declared Foxy.
Ni-Pul was going wild as April started blow raspberries unto her furry navel! The battle monster was thrashing desperate to escape the cruel torture of the 3 women. She vowed that all three would soon get a tickling they would not forget.

Hot Butt was going insane. The tickling of her ribcage and breasts coupled with the licking of each of her hollows was causing her serious bladder control problems. When would this stop. Then Bleh’s fingers focused on her belly and her breathing got short. “Sh-Sh-S-She’s r-r-r-really t-t-ti-ti-ticklish n-n-now!” commented a smirking Bleh. Eyuck nodded in agreement. “I will get you back for this pretty Bleh!” thought Hot Butt as her ordeal continued. The long fingernails of Bleh dug deep into her belly extradictating great weakness!

What will happen in this Drawn Together Story? Well we will let you know! If you were wondering this is a repost with about another line of writing! We just bumped this because we.... well let's just say a surprise is coming!

The End

Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Isabeau rocks, maryallison rocks and MC Rocks! Plus all our favorite authors. And this offensive story does not as usual reflect our views on bisexuals or gay men! We just write the way an offensive show like Drawn Together thinks! So please don't be offended TicklishVampire! And Isabeau is the coolest!

noo you two are the coolest and your story is fantastic. i love the way you interrupt the story line with the two of you speaking. but i like the song "can you feel the love tonight" lol

love you xoxo

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back