• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heather & Anna do Steph Prologue/Part 1 (F/F, Adult Content)

Heather & Anna do Steph
By SlaverTickler
Featuring TMF Member’s
Heather, Anna, and Steph​
Prologue:

It all took place on a cool spring day, as the birds began to chirp early one morning. The vivacious Steph awoke to find herself slightly behind schedule, 10 minuets late for work. Quickly the raven haired beauty ran into the bath room, and jumped into the shower. Warm water washing away the DNA CJ had left on her large breast the evening before. As the sticky love juices were washed away she remembered how good it had felt to have him inside her, and wished he was in the steaming shower with her.

Pushing her lustful thoughts aside, the buxom beauty quickly dried herself off and slipped on her favourite pair of red Victoria Secret’s panties. For once she would actually have a valid reason for not wearing a bra on a Wednesday, other then just to tease those young male interns. Though if she did it would have been the black one that showed through the clingy silk blouses she often wore. Quickly she rolled up her red thigh high stockings, and wrapped a knee length black skirt around her waist.

“The boys are going to be walking funny today.” Steph giggled, as she adjusted her belt, “I’d feel sorry for them if I didn’t enjoy it so much.” she added, running the crease out of her skirt with her right hand, “Ah, they love every minuet of it anyways.”

Adding to her time problem was the fact that Steph’s car had been in the shop for the last 3 days, forcing her to take the bus. The woman was often offered rides home from work, witch she took, it was the offers while waiting for the bus that concerned her. That very morning a strange looking man in a van pulled up as she waited for the bus that morning and pleaded for her to let him drive her to work Steph refused, and even threatened to call the police if he didn’t leave her alone. However when a light blue Cadillac pulled up and two women offered her a lift, the busty brunet felt it was safe.

“Wow, you guys are really saving my life this morning.” she said slipping into the back seat, “By the way my name is Steph.”

“Hi.” said a sweet voice as a woman looked over the front seat “I’m Heather, and this is Anna, and we’re kidnapping you.”

“What?” replied Steph in disbelief, only to have a chemical sprayed in her face by Heather.

“We’ll see if your boyfriend can pay off his gambling debts once he knows we have you.” said Anna.

“…CJ d-doesn’t…” then her world went dark.

Part 0ne: See no Evil

When she woke up, she knew she had been stripped of her blouse and skirt despite being blind folded. Steph could feel the rope that held her wrists to the arms of the chairs she was tied to, or that bound her nylon covered ankles and thighs to it’s legs. The bound beauty’s memory was hazy at best, she remembered being maced with some sort of knock out drug, and she remembered the irony of having turned down a ride from a man because she though he looked weird. ‘That’ll teach me to judge a book by it’s gender’ thought Steph, ‘Why did they grab me for, CJ doesn’t gamble, it must be a mistake.’ Error or not, the legal adviser was helpless, and at the mercy of her captors. In fact she couldn’t even remember what the duo looked like. Though she currently couldn’t see her abductors, she like what she heard.

“Oh yeah, that’s so good Anna.” squealed a voice in the darkness, “You know I love it when you work me that way.” she continued, “Your so good with your fingers.”

“Oh yeah, what about when I do this?” answered a second voice.

“Oh… no hehehehehe, hahahahaha, not there, you know better… hehehehehe, hahahahaha… please Anna, not that!” screamed Heather, “Oh, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, no, not there, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, please stop, no, no!”

Steph heard a loud thud, as the unseen tickle fight ensued, and she wondered what was worse, being a prisoner of the two women, or not being able to watch there crazy love making only a few feet away. At any rate the laughter roared on, and echoed off the wall of whatever venue they were in. At one point it seemed the pitch changed, and Steph was sure Heather had taken control for a short time, only to lose it back to Anna again. Not being able to see the action was driving Steph crazy, like some sort of tease, but instead of being visual it was all sound. Natural feminine curiosity made her want to see what was going on, and her normally hot libido going nova.

“Oh no, heather please, not there… hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha… let me up… hahahahaha, hehehehehe, no, not that… giggle, snort, stop it please, HEATHER STOP!” screamed Anna, but her lover had other plans.

“You like her don’t you?” asked the other voice, “Her big titties, and her sexy red panties, you want to fuck her don’t you?”

“No, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, I don’t…. snort… hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, I-I swear, please stop it!” pleaded the tormented woman.

“You are such a lire!” exclaimed Heather, “You know you want her, you want to feel those big boobs in your face, and her lips kissing you all over, don’t you.” she added, “Just admit it and I’ll stop.”

“No… hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe… you’ll torture me… hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha… even more.” squealed Anna in response.

“No I won’t I promise, I wouldn’t blame you she’s very sexy, just confess and every thing will be fine.”

Steph almost felt sorry for Anna, but considering her own predicament, and the other woman’s roll in it was hard to. On the other hand it sounded like Heather was pretty ruthless in the torturing of her lesbian lover, and Steph wondered how long it would be before the two women turned their attentions to her. Part of this was actually very arousing to Steph, who (like most ticklee’s) she had always fantasized about being abducted by a stranger and mercilessly teased and tormented by them. Naturally nobody really expects, or actually wants, such a thing to happen, but it was a popular fantasy. Now Steph found her self in such a situation, and it was truly exciting, as well as terrifying. The legal adviser’s pussy grew wet with anticipation, while her belly fluttered with dread, it was an emotional rollercoaster .

“WAIT… HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA… PLEASE… snort, gasp, snort… I SURENDER, I CONFESS… HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, I’D DO ‘ER… HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHA, I CONFESS, I GIVE, UNCLE, AUNTY, MERCY!”

Suddenly everything went quiet, far to quiet. The silence was defining and Steph’s hear pounded so hard she thought she felt it in her throat. Then she heard more wrestling around, and her more grunting, and squealing. ’What the heck is going on’ thought Steph, ’She only said what her lover wanted, then again how many times do we girls pull the same stunt on a guy and fined the truth hurts a lot.’ The struggle ended when the bound brunet felt someone slide between her legs under the chair. At first she thought one of the girls was trying to escape by crawling between the legs of the chair, but it would prove to be something different.

“No, let me out of here!” screamed Anna’s voice, “Get of my legs right now!” she added.

“How could you say that!” exclaimed Heather, “How could you say you want to be with another woman!”

Steph noted a hint of playfulness in heathers voice, and breathed a sigh of relief. The buxom brunet even felt the corners of her lip curl upward, and couldn’t help smiling at the anticipation of what was coming to one of her captors from the other. The restrained woman wished she could see the what was about to happen so badly that she could feel both her labia and her nipples swelling with desire. It was almost as if she could cum just from the sight of watching this Anna getting tickle tortured.

“AH, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, STOP IT.. PLEASE HEATHER, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, I CAN’T STAND IT ANYMORE… HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA…!” bellowed Anna as she squirmed under Steph’s chair, “PLEASE… HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHA, I’M SORRY, STOP NO MORE!” she added, much to Steph’s amusement, “NO, NOT THAT, NOT UNDER THE TOES… PLEASE… HAHAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, STOP IT NOW!”

“Your really sorry?” asked Heather, “How do I know your not just saying that because I’m torturing you?”

“I swear I’m sorry, I wouldn’t have said any of that if you hadn’t been tickling me in the first place, baby.”
“So does that mean none of it was true?” asked Heather, “You don’t fined her attractive, and you wouldn’t ‘do her’?”

“Well I never said that.” added Anna teasingly, “Oh oh no… not again… hehehehehe, hahahahaha, mercy, mercy, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, no more please!”

“Ok you little brat, you’ve been tortured enough… for now.” she said, “I think you’ve earned a reward actually.” she added sliding a drawer open, “What do you say we us ol’ Silver tonight.”

“Yeah!” cheered Anna, as Steph heard the familiar humming sound of a Silver Bullet vibrator being turned on.

To be Continued...

Great story! Very well written! Okay why in everyone's story is Heather always the boss? Okay, in case it was missed not long ago I (Anna) wailed on her hot butt! I (Anna) mean I (Anna) thought this story was fantastic...... but I (Anna) am not the submissive one just because I (Anna) do virtually anything Heather tells me to do! Okay, that came out really wrong, but come on! I (Anna) am just as dominant in our relationship (sort of)! ANyway, great story! The toes (good guess)? And just in case it's not clear I (anna) would never, ever cheat on my girl! I (Heather) love you baby! Love you too Heather! Anyway, fantastic story! Old Silver? Yea, right!
Love,
Heather and Anna

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back