• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heather & Anna do Steph Part 2 (F/F Adult)

Heather & Anna do Steph
Featuring TMF members
Heather, Anna, and Steph​

Part Two: When Heathers away…

Heather and Anna’s love session seemed to go on for hours, an was maddening to someone who couldn’t gain pleasure herself. Steph hormones were raging and her clitoris was throbbing with arousal. When the days events were done she could her the soft breathing of the exhausted lovers as they, no doughtily laid in each others arms. Still tied helpless to the chair, as comfortable as it was, the beautiful brunet had no way to elevate her own sexual frustrations. After what seemed like hours, Steph heard movement in the room, as one of the two women got to her feet.

“Ok Anna, I have to go meet with our employer, and then call our esteemed guests boy friend.” said a voice, obviously Heather’s, “You stay here and keep a watch on your ‘new girlfriend’, while I’m gone.” she teased.

“yah, yah, leave me alone, you almost killed me with ol’ silver.” replied Anna, “I’m going to walk funny for a week I think.”

“Oh poor baby…” said Heather followed by the sound of a rump being smacked, “You loved ever minute of it.”

“Te-he-he, yeah I know… I love you Heather.” she said.

“I love you too sweetie.“ was the reply, as the door was closed.

Steph listened as her remaining captor got up and walked past her. There was the sound of a refrigerator door being pulled open and Anna rummaging through it’s contents. ‘I could use a drink of water.’ though Steph as she heard the other woman taking a seat in a chair not far from her, ‘I wonder if I should ask her for a drink?’ Then, as if reading her mind, the bound woman felt her hair pulled back, and a pair of soft lips pressing against her's. Both women’s lips parted slightly, and Steph felt the refreshing sensation of cold water enter her mouth. The kiss lasted what seemed like forever, and the entire thing was one of the most sensual moments she’d experienced in a long time. The bodacious brunet could feel her nipples stiffen as the cold drink ran down her throat, and soft lips pulled away.

“You’ve been tied like that for hours.” said Anna, “Your legs must be feeling sore, let me help you out.” she added, untying her prisoners left ankle and thigh, “I’ll massage it, and get you circulation going again.” she said, as she retied Steph’s leg across her lap.

“Um, that’s ok… I’m good… really.” said Steph nervously, “I, uh, if I could maybe walk around a bit it would be better I think.”

“I’m sure it would, but then you might manage to escape, and I’m afraid Heather would skin me for that.” rebutted Anna, “Wow, you have great legs, but your so tense, are you nervous or something.” she added, “We aren’t going to hurt you, just hold on to you until your guy comes up with the cash he owes.”

Steph felt the other woman’s hands gently kneading her firm thighs, her touch becoming more and more arousing. Like a shark smelling blood her captor picked up the sent of her dampening loins and pressed on, allowing her massage to tern into more of an erotic caress. Soon long nails were being dragged along the inner and outer curve of the bound woman’s upper leg. Little giggles began to slip from the prisoners lips, and Anna knew she’s found her days amusement.

“Please… giggle… this isn’t necessary, I’m quite… snicker, giggle, giggle… alright.” said Steph, desperately trying to keep her composer, “You don’t… giggle, giggle, giggle, have to go to any t-trouble on my account.”

“Oh it’s no trouble honey.” answered the woman, “Actually I’ve been looking forward to spending some time alone with you.” she added, “I know you heard me and heather making love earlier, and you seemed to enjoy listening in on our little tickle fight as well” Anna continued, her voice seeming to become very sly in tone, “Did you enjoy listening in on us, did it turn you on.”

“No, it was disgusting, an abomination!” exclaimed Steph dishonestly,
“Women should be with men, not other women.” she added, continuing the fain distain, “Now let me go!”

“Mmmmm, I don’t think so.” sighed Anna, slipping of one off her captives shoes, “I think you loved ever minuet of it, and I think you wished you could have played with us.” she added sniffing the air, “I can smell your arousal as we speak, you want to play with me right now… don’t you?”

Steph bit her bottom lips at the sound of her shoe hitting the floor. A single nail slowly scratch the nylon clad sole of her foot, causing her to jerk, and let out a soft squeal. Anna giggled at her pretty victims reaction, and repeated the toe-heel stoke several times, each reaction more delicious then the one before. Yet, despite her feelings of impending doom, her clit throbbed with sexual anticipation, and her labia swelled with desire. Soon, 5, long, unseen finger nails were dancing over her helpless foot. Giggles grew into laughter, and her juices began to lubricate and glimmer off her fat pussy lips. It was every Lee’s dream/nightmare come true, and she was caught in the center of it all.

“Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha… oh, no, giggle, not that… hehehehehe, hahahahaha, please leave my feet alone.” pleaded Steph “Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, this isn’t fair… snort, hehehehehe, hahahahaha.”

“Oh is my foot massage turning into a tickle torture?” asked Anna with mock sympathy, “Maybe it’s you guilty conscious from the way you enjoyed my punishment earlier.” she concluded, slipping her nails under her captives wiggling toes, “Maybe you should just confess you secret longing for a woman’s touch and you torment will end.”

No, please, stop it!” exclaimed Steph as another wave of uncontrollable laughter erupted.

The bound beauty thrashed wildly in the wooden chair, and her jiggling 40 D-cup breast brought great amusement to her unseen tormentor. Steph’s feet were one of the most ticklish placed on her entire body, and Anna was prepared to explore ever delicious curve of the helpless woman, unless she conceated to her sexual curiosity. On the other side the flailing brunet was certain her nose was must have grown an additional 3 feet from repeatedly denying her longing to experiment. It was something she’d been tempted by in college, but was the one thing she’d never had the nerve to try.

Helpless and in hysterics Steph shuttered, giggled, and jerked, as she felt the other woman’s hand slowly crawl up her calves to her knee. Not being as sensitive there gave Steph a bit of a breather, but only for a second as she soon felt the long nails clawing at her inner and outer thigh again. Soon the legal adviser was out of control with laughter, her head flailing, leaving her hair stuck to her face. The unseen woman laughed and cooed as she brought her fingers further up her captives thigh, no doubt looking forward to reaching the prize at the end of the journey.

“Oh no… hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, snort… stop it please.” she squealed, “Not there… hahahahaha, hehehehehe hahahahaha… please, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, anywhere but there… snort, cough-cough, snort… it’s torture there… hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha not there, not there, NOT THERE!”

“Oh yes, right there.” replied Anna sensually, as she slipped her finger into Steph’s belly button, “Confess now, or I’ll leave my finger there until Heather comes back… in an hour or so.” she threatened

“OH GOD, PLEASE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, OK, I WANT T-TO EAT PUSSY, AND I WANT YOU TO EAT MY PUSSY… HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA… PLEASE STOP IT HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAAHHA, HEHEHEHEHE, STOP IT, I CONFESSED PLEASE STOP!” she begged.

In seconds Anna had untied her prisoners legs, pulled her panties off, and was kneeling between her firm tanned thighs. Steph cooed as she felt the other woman’s tongue lick the juices from her upper legs, and groaned as she felt her it roll over her swollen pussy lips. A pair of hands firmly grasped her big tits, and she felt unseen fingers pinching at her fat nipples. On of the hands slid down her body back to her wet snatch, and she felt a finger slip between her fat labia.

“Oh, mmmmm, oh ya.” moaned Steph as a tongue flicked her throbbing clit, “That’s it, don’t stop, finger me faster… that’s the spot, rub it… rub it harder… oh yea oh yes, OH FUCKING GAWD YES!” she screemed, she’d have rolled into a ball if she could have, she came that hard.

Steph felt herself being lowered backward and was soon resting on the groand, with her legs in the air. There was a sound of feet stepping on either side of her head, and she felt the hem of a skirt on the bridge of her nose. Soon the bound brunet could feel the warmth of a hot labia hovering over her face, and she readily opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. It would be the first time she'd tasted a woman, but it wouldn’t be the last.

To be Continued...

Last edited:
Well.......... Very nice! In case it's not clear I (Anna) wuld never stray! I (Anna) wouldn't anyway! Neither would I (Heather) baby, i (Heather) love you!!!! Except for the time, you pretended to be interested in someone else!!!!!!!! Anna, I (Heather) only ever loved you! And that will always be true! I (Anna) love you Heather! Love you too Anna! Lovely story! Little sad my (Heather) lack of involvement! Let us simply say, you have a knack and I (Heather) am the dominant one! You are not! You want a spanking? Good girl!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S I (Anna) am not the submissive one!

wow very hot. and featuring three of my very favorite females..great job, SlaverTickler.. and Heather and Anna you two are so cute. :smilelove

Don't worry Heather...

...you get to cheat on Anna in part 3. By the way when it's Steph it doesn't count as cheating, she is an erotic force of nature that no living being can ressist.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back