• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Blue Whale is swimming along...

naughty1

TMF Regular
A blue whale is happily swimming along in the ocean one bright, sunny day when suddenly he spies a figure swimming along in the distance. This figure seems somehow out of place, so the whale swims toward it. Upon closer inspection the whale discovers that the swimmer is a rhinoceros. Curious the whale asks:

“Mr Rhinoceros, Mr. Rhinoceros, what are you doing out here in the middle of the ocean?”

All the rhinoceros can do is shake its head sadly and reply:

“Oh, the ark, the ark…”

Getting no further information from the rhinoceros, the whale swims on. After a while, he spies a giraffe swimming in the ocean. Ever the curious swimmer, the whale asks of the giraffe:

“Mr. Giraffe, Mr. Giraffe, what are you doing out here in the middle of the ocean?”

Like the rhinoceros all the giraffe can do is shake his head sadly and reply:

“Oh, the ark, the ark…”

This continues for quite a while. Swimming along the whale spies a lion, a cheetah, several zebras and a whole host of other animals who obviously don’t belong out in the middle of the ocean.

Finally the whale spies a little piece of driftwood. On the driftwood, lying on its back, barely able to move, is a termite. The termite seems to be in pain. The whale draws ever closer and asks:

“Mr. Termite, Mr. Termite, what are you doing out here in the middle of the ocean?”

But all the termite can do is shake its head sadly, rub its belly and reply:

“Ohhh, ohhh! I can’t believe I ate the whole thing!

bellystrokes said:
Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh that was naughty. hehehehehehe

You should see the splinters I got from that one. Ouch! Welcome back. It's not as much fun being naughty without a goddess to be naughty for. So, just how naughty should I be, oh great goddess? HEEHEEHEE(cough, cough...)...sorry, I'm still working on my naughty laugh.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back