• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

That 70's Show Girls meet John the Hypnotist

Billy bob

TMF Novice
Mila Kunis woke up. The last thing she remembered was having a cloth shuved over her mouth and then she was here tied in achair. There was very little light she could just about make out her barefeet. Then things seemed to brighten up infront of her. The source of the light was what looked like a pendant. She loved this light she relized that a man was holding it whoever he was he had to be a great person. She followed it with her eyes it was controlling her and she liked it. Then the man said something "Mila you will do everything i say". Mila's respnse was simple. "Yes Master".
John turned on the lights and stared at his latest hypno-slave. Mila Kunis's dark hair was just over her face as she awaited her next command. John untied her first. "Mila you will go and lie on the bed over there where i will tickle you. You will not move you will just let me tickle you". "Yes Master" She said. Mila got up and walked over to the bed and lay down. John pulled out a feather. Mila had quite small feet but they were still beautiful. John began tickling on her sole. "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Mila laughed John picked up the pace "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Mila wailed as she lay there hypnotized with her feet under assult. John then pulled out a Feather duster. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Mila cried as her ticklishness seemed to come out. John was at this for a whole hour as Mila tossed and turned put due to the hypnosis John had on her she could not run. By the end she had tears in her eyes but the fun was not over. John pulled out a doll. "Mila wherever i tickle this doll you will be tickled". "Yes Master" Mila responded. John was only going to go for one place. He move a feather up and down the dolls feet. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Mila wailed as she gripped her feet. Yet John had another thing up his sleave. Even though he thought Mila was alot hotter than Laura Prepon he still wanted her tickled. "Mila you will now call up Laura, you will tell her that you are having a Party and that she should come". "Yes Master" Mila got on the phone and told Johns future hypno-slave what to do.
Laura walked in. She was shocked to see Mila alone in nothing but her bra and underwear on a bed. Then John stuck the Pendant infront of her eyes. "Ms Prepon you will do everything i say" "Yes Master" She replied. You will strip down to your bra and underwear where i will tickle you. When being tickled you will not attempt to move understand". "Yes Master" she replied. As for you Mila your feet are dirty you will clean them (handing her the feather duster) you will not stop until i say".
John started on Laura's feet. She was very ticklish "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" she laughed when John used the feather. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" she wailed as John began using his fingers scratching up and down her soles. Mila was laughing in the background as her infact clean feet were tickled by herself. 20 minutes later John gave them the grand finally. "Laura you will tickle Mila's feet however when i snap my fingers you will switch". The laughter was imense. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Mila and Laura wailed a s John snapped his fingers in between tickles.
At the end John began giving them messages. "You will both wake up here with no memory of what happened you will tell anyone who asks you drank too much at a party. You will also want to go barefoot more on and off t.v understand". "Yes Master" His two hypno-slave replied for the last time. John put them to sleep and walked out. John saw a poster for the new season of that 70's show. Both Jackie (Mila Kunis) and Donna (Laura Prepon) were barefoot. John starred for a few minutes and walked off.

PS: Should you wish for any celebrity chicks to meet John the Hypnotist just leave there name in a reply and i will get to work on it.

Mischa Barton and Rachel Bilson

It would be great to see an OC tickle story featuring all the girls from the show.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back