• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Lisa's Tickle Torture" (ff/f - full body)

Rockauthor

TMF Master
NOTE: This is my third and final ficticious character story before I return to fulfilling all your wonderful ticklish celebrity fiction request :)) smile dig dug dog). But, not to worry, though, I most definitely will be writing more stories like this in the future.

"Lisa's Tickle Torture"
by
Rockauthor

"Lisa...Lisa...Lisa," her mother called, in a soft, melodic chant.
The voice echoed hypnotically in Lisa's subconscious, until it pulled her out of her deep slumber. Her eyes gradually opened to capture a blurry portrait, but when she focused them she learned the image was that of her mother and another woman standing to the right of her. Both women were staring at Lisa with blank looks on their faces.
Confused, Lisa also discovered that she was in her mother's living room, tied down in a spread-eagle position to a massage table. Her wrists and ankles were trapped in fur-lined metal clasps, and she had been stripped down to her silk, pink bra and panties. She quickly became fully alert of her situation and donned a look of urgency on her face.
"(gasp) Mother! W-What is this? Why do you have me tied up like this? Are you playing some kind of joke on me?"
"Lisa, we are going to tickle you, all over your body."
"Aaaaaaaaaaaagh! No, Mother! Don't! You wouldn't dare! You know how deathly ticklish I am," Lisa pleaded.
"Allow me to introduce you to my colleague, Dr. Pam," Lisa's mother offered, gesturing to the somewhat attractive, spectacle-clad brunette, who nodded her head in acknowledgement, but still maintained an expressionless cast. "She will be my assistant tickler. While I tickle your totally vulnerable upperbody, my good friend Dr. Pam will handle your utterly helpless lowerbody."
"Heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee! Mother, don't! I hate to be tickled! Why are you doing this to me? This is so crazy!" Lisa whined, squirming anxiously the best she could in her tight bondage.
"Lisa, you have been nothing more than a sneaky, seductive, conniving, insatiable little man-stealer, and you have taken our boyfriends from us for the last time, Missy!"
That's right folks, Lisa was a bona fide, shameless, enticing, regardless young temptress. Ever since she turned eighteen, Lisa teased, flirted with, and outright came on to just about every desirable and spoken-for gentleman in town. Many wives, girlfriends, and fiancees awarded Lisa with a justified evil look whenever she sexily strutted into a room, for Lisa was an incredibly good-looking young lady.
She had long, elegant raven hair, electrifyingly light green eyes, and an appetizingly sleek figure that acted as an all-purpose "stud magnet". It had been two weeks since Lisa and this very good-looking insurance salesman named Calvin started dating. He and Lisa's mother were an item for about a year, that was until the arresting gentleman suddenly got "the hots" for the charming daughter.
"Mother, I'm shocked! How could you say such a thing? I never tried to steal your boyfriend," Lisa appealed.
"Oh, don't play innocent with me, honey. You knew how head over heels I was for Calvin. And, when we were all at that cocktail party at Mitzi's house, you pretended your neck was sore, and begged him to rub it for you, while you sweet-talked him, trying to turn him on."
"Mmm hmm," hummed Dr. Pam in agreement.
"My neck WAS sore, Mother! I had slept on this miserably crude couch at a friend's place, the night before! Honest! Can I help it if men happen to find me irresistible?"
"Well, my dear. Can I help it if I find THIS irresistible," Lisa's mother warned as she wiggled all ten of her fingers over her horribly ticklish daughter. "Tickle...tickle...tickle."
"Oh no, Mother! Please don't heeheeheeheehee tickle!"
But her mother's mind was already made up, and she lowered her gamesome digits to Lisa's unprotected, buttery smooth underarms and began tickling.
Lisa went berserk!
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! Oh! Ohohohohohohahahahahahahahahahaha!" Lisa shrieked, jerking violently in the binds that held her down fast.
"Oh, Does that tickle?" Lisa's mother teased.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! Hahahahaha! Quit it! Aaaaaaaiiiiieeeeeeeegh! You know it does, Mother!"
"It does? Well, how 'bout here?" Her mother asked as she slowly dragged her fingers aimfully down Lisa's sides and planted them around her waist with a firm ticklish hold.
"Heeeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee! Mother, please stop tickling me! I'm too ticklish!"
Then Lisa's mother began vigorously but deftly squeezing the sides of her waist in a arching pattern that reached up to her tummy and back.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! Mother! Oh! Oh! Oh god! Don't! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Hahahahaha! I can't take it!"
"You can't take it, huh? You had no trouble taking our men," Lisa's mother teased. "Well, let's see if you can take this."
Lisa's mother then bent down and put her lips to Lisa's helplessly exposed bellybutton and gave her the longest, most ticklish raspberry she ever felt.
Lisa went bonkers!
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! Aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! (gasp) Oh! Stop! Stop! Stop! Mother, I'm gonna wet myself! Aaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeegh! Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! (gasp) I swear I didn't hahahahahaha mean to aaaaaaaagh steal your boyfriend!"
"I think we've found her upperbody to be quite ticklish, don't you think, Dr. Pam?" Lisa's mother asked, mockingly.
"Oh yes, most definitely," answered the assistant tickler.
"Would you like to try her lower half, now, and see how ticklish she is there?"
"Gladly," Dr. Pam replied, with a gleam in her eye.
"Noooooooooooooooooo! Dr. hahahahahahahaha Pam heeheeheeheehee who ever you are!"
"You know good and well who I am, young lady," scolded the eyeglasses-wearing woman, moving down to the other end of the massage table to where Lisa's exceptionally beautiful, trapped, bare feet hung defenselessly displayed to the fiendish tickler. "You remember the time we all went skiing in Aspen, when I was dating that blonde ski instructor hunk. You pretended you sprained your ankle on the experienced slope, and had him carry you back to your room at the resort so you could have your way with MY BOYFRIEND."
"That's preposterous! I don't even remember flirting with your boyfriend! You must be imagining things!" Lisa insisted.
"Oh, you don't remember, huh? Maybe this'll jar your memory."
Dr. Pam then put an index finger at both heels of Lisa's smooth, delictible soles.
Lisa went nuts!
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegh! Oh no! Oh no! Oh nooooooooooo! Please! Don't tickle my feet! I beg of you! I can't stand that! I'll go absolutely insane!"
But Lisa's pleas for mercy fell on deaf ears, and Dr.Pam glided her digits repeatedly up the very soft and sensitive soles of Lisa's bare feet. The poor girl collapsed into helpless, silent laughter. Her body shook vehemently and her feet wiggled like crazy as the tickling sensations went through her body like an electrical charge.
Then the brunette doctor brought the rest of her fingers into play, scrabbling and scratching all over the balls and arches of Lisa's hyper ticklish feet, and even digging and probing under the girl's toes for a special added torment.
"Waaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha! Staaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahap! You're heeheeheeheeheeheeheehee killing meeheeheeheeheeheehee!" Lisa cackled.
"Now you know how WE feel, you man-stealer you," Dr. Pam shouted over the din of Lisa's ticklish hysteria.
"Mind if I join you, Doctor?" Lisa's mother asked.
"Be my guest," said Dr. Pam.
With that said, Lisa's mother attacked the beautiful girl's vulnerable ribs, moving like aggressive like tickling tarantulas searching about her upperbody for the most ticklish target. Then Dr. Pam introduced her own pair of tickling tarantulas, slowly and methodically walking up Lisa's inner thighs, headed for that maddeningly sensitive area around her panties.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa! Oooh! Oooh! No! Don't! Wooooooooohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoo! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! Lisa hollered.
Now Lisa's mother abandoned her daughter's ribs and tried tickling Lisa's right armpit with one hand, while tickling her left side with the other. Dr. Pam, however, returned to Lisa's terribly ticklish right foot, pulling the toes back and using her two forefingers to torment the bottom of Lisa's foot, then she switched over to the left foot, causing Lisa to squeal like a schoolgirl.
"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Heeheeheeheeheehee! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! Daaahahahahahahahahaacteheheheheher Paahahahahahaam! Staahahahahahaap! Pleeheeheeheeheeheeheease! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeegh! Mother! Noooooooooooooooooooo! I'm ticklish!"
The unmerciful tickle torture adminstered by these two skilled ticklers was too much for poor Lisa, and the young hottie lost control of her body and wet herself. Finally, Lisa's mother and the doctor relented in their tickling of the infamous flirt. Lisa was panting like a dog and strands of her beautiful raven hair were matted to her face with sweat.
"She has got to be the most ticklish person I have ever seen in my life. Don't you agree, Dr. Pam?" Lisa's mother mocked.
"I agree. I'll bet NOW she'll think twice before she makes a move on another woman's beau," said Dr. Pam.
The door bell rang.
"Oh, looks like we have company," teased Lisa's mother.
"I wonder who it could possibly be," Dr. Pam mocked.
Lisa's mother went to answer the door and there were at least eight women (that Lisa could see, at least), ranging from ages 25 through 45, from fairly attractive to stunningly gorgeous, waiting at the door with their arms crossed, and ominous grins on their faces.
"Oh, how wonderful. They're here," announced Lisa's mother.
"Who?" Lisa, asked, who had now caught her breath.
"Lisa, we have a surprise for you," said Dr. Pam
"Come on in, ladies," said Lisa's mother.
About fourteen women total had walked in single file into the living room where Lisa still lay bound to the massage table.
"Lisa, these are all the other women in town who claim you've taken their men away from them," said Dr. Pam.
"And they, too, would like their ticklish revenge on your tender flesh," added Lisa's mother with a wicked smile.
"Noooooooooooooooo! Please, ladies! I-I-I promise I'll never steal anyone's man, ever again! Really! I mean it! Please Don't tickle me! I'm too ticklish for this!" Lisa sobbed.
But it was too late. The women had form a circle around the helpless cutie and closed in with ominously wiggling and clawed fingers approaching. "Kitchy kitchy koo...tickle tickle tickle," they chanted. Lisa's eyes grew wide with fear, she gulped hard, and her toes curled locked in the cutest little way. She came to the terrifying realization that this was only the beginning.

THE END

Last edited:
Whoa

Yet another masterpiece!!! Great work Rockauthor!! :cool:

Rock, you ruthless S.O.B.! I loved this story. Nothing like some good old fashioned revenge to make a cold night HOT!. Thanks for this story, it was great.:cool:

aWwww...

It's so nice reading your stories (especially the college Asian girl student...that is a masterpiece). I love to read those normal stories (without the movie stars and all). I'm gonna miss reading those fictional character stories. I hope you really come back soon starting off witht he Asian ones. That one story you wrote was the best Asian story that I read that wasn't mine.
DLK

Rockauthor,

Excellent story! Truly merciless:D

MTJPub...

:veryhappy Thank you very much! That especially means a lot to me. And to let you know, I will be submitting my first story to TFTA this week. I hope you find it to your liking, as well.

Peace,
Rockauthor

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back