PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Girls Tickled

fffffff
06-15-2006, 06:05 AM
Does anyone know where there are any pics or vids of muslim girls getting tickled and tied up... I would love to see that, just love em

I wrote a story about it lol, have a read in the fiction stories section

tcklft
06-15-2006, 01:29 PM
I heard if you get caught tickling a Muslim woman the Muslim men cut off your fingers.

Sorry, couldn't resist....

fffffff
06-15-2006, 05:14 PM
oh thats real funny, NOT!

im sure theres lots of muslim girls whod love to get tied and tickled

method11236
06-15-2006, 05:20 PM
I love the idea of tickling women who hate, can't be, shouldn't, never are or normally wouldn't be tickled. This includes, but is not limited to, devout religious women, especially a fundamentalist Muslim woman wearing a hijab. Let's make it happen people.

Meth

fffffff
06-15-2006, 06:07 PM
yea i love the idea too... although ive got nothing agaisnt them and i think its good that they wear it....but sometimes i get tempted

Imagine like 4 people grabbing a muslim girl in her hijab and tieing her to a bed, and then giving her a tickle toture of her life!! ill love that to happen....we need to make it happen lol...

ill just love to see a video on it, someone should do that one day, film it and put it on the web lol, the purest girls getting tickled, wow!

what dya think!

method11236
06-15-2006, 06:57 PM
I completely support the forced abduction and tickling of girls, particularly those who would be most opposed to the encounter.

While we're at it, why don't we knock over a few banks?

fffffff
06-16-2006, 06:45 AM
eh??? what....?

do what to a bank?

sexypapi
06-16-2006, 09:51 AM
well i dated a turkish girl for a while in college...and she was muslim of course , well i tickled her all the time (just playful tickling no hard core stuff) but i must say she was very very ticklish and world allow me to tickle her...she was very submissive (at least when it came to ticling).
granted she WAS NOT a strict muslim so she never wore long burka or anything just western clothes. She had never really been tickled before other then by her sister and some female classmates. anyway I neer had the chance to just pin her down and tickle her to death but i did tickle her many times ...highly recommend tickling turkish girls if you can!!! my second favorite after korean girls!

tulipangel
06-16-2006, 09:57 AM
I would buy a video/DVD like the one you guys are talking about... "forbidden fruit" is hot!

drew70
06-16-2006, 11:43 AM
I heard if you get caught tickling a Muslim woman the Muslim men cut off your fingers.

Sorry, couldn't resist....I almost dropped my laptop on the floor laughing so hard. Freakin hilarious, man.

fffffff
06-16-2006, 05:06 PM
I bet loads of people would buy it! whoever makes a video like that would be rich!! so if anyones reading who makes videos, then please make one, it would be a hit lol

jk666uk
06-16-2006, 06:25 PM
I bet loads of people would buy it! whoever makes a video like that would be rich!! so if anyones reading who makes videos, then please make one, it would be a hit lol

good joke haha

Italian_Touch
06-16-2006, 09:06 PM
Unfortunately I fear that if a Muslim girl would accept to shot a tickling video it would probably be the last thing she's going to do before getting decapitated at the best :(

TicklishLurker
06-16-2006, 10:03 PM
Yeah, pretty much what IT said - you'll only get either girls pretending to be Muslim, or someone who was raised Muslim and abandoned the faith.

As for doing it to an unwilling Muslim girl, besides the fact that it's wrong - it's one thing to play consensually while she pretends she's not consenting, another thing entirely to sexually assault her - remember that many of them believe that if a woman is assaulted she's at fault and will be stoned to death for "being a whore." If not by her own family, then by other extreme Muslims who find out about it.

method11236
06-16-2006, 10:46 PM
That's what chloroform and duct-tape are for.

locker669
06-16-2006, 11:38 PM
I bet the devout (sp?) muslims would have a fit.

TicklishLurker
06-16-2006, 11:44 PM
I bet the devout (sp?) muslims would have a fit.

The psycho-fundelmentalist ones, you mean. The kind that set unwed mothers on fire.

dcbahr
06-17-2006, 12:48 AM
I'm sorry, I don't normally get angry but this disturbs me. Lurker is right, and frankly it's sick. We're all human, and it is asault if anything like that was to be acted out as described above. It also seems that if the girl in discussion was a fake, then the crowd or duo in this case would not be pleased in itself. I will say no more and again do apologize as I don't like to disagree or be angered, but this is pushing it too far.

This could get bad...
Dave

Italian_Touch
06-17-2006, 01:28 AM

Jeeee... this is a BAD joke... :disgust:

FrenzyTickles
06-17-2006, 06:26 PM

Jeeee... this is a BAD joke... :disgust:

Didn't think it would happen, but I have to agree with Italian T there.

As for the posting(s) in question.... Most Muslims are victims already, so that's just even more tasteless, serious or not.

I have infinitely more respect for the so-called "skanks" than true non-cons. Everyone's happy, no trauma.

tickleboynyc
06-17-2006, 06:40 PM
you guys know ANYTHING at all about the religion of Islam?
just like there's all kinds of christians, fundamentalist and others, there's all kind of muslims...
just like some christians-but not ALL ( the sane ones don't )-think sex is sinful unless it's strictly to procreate, not ALL muslims most likely would think it sinful to be tickled...

dudes-get your heads out of the sand!

TicklishLurker
06-17-2006, 08:49 PM
dudes-get your heads out of the sand!

But the psycho-fundalmentalists would willingly attack and kill any woman they precieve as a whore. In some Muslim-run countries they actually put rape victims in jail not to punish them, but to protect them from those who would kill them.

It's just not a good idea. Pretend is okay, but real non-con tickling - especially of women who belong to a religion where assault victims are labeled as "whores" and treated like criminals is not okay.

tickleboynyc
06-17-2006, 09:39 PM
oh, i TOTALLY agree that non-consensual tickling is wrong! that was not my point tho.

SlaverTickler
06-17-2006, 09:41 PM
Their way of thinking is 2000 years old. First of all Arahb men should be wearing vails, are you kidding me... have you seen their noses... sheesh. I know some Arahb women who come from places that don't follow the way of the morons. She is very beautiful, though still a little back wards. For the record, as I understand it, the Karom (I know tha6t is spelled wrong, please forgive me) states that women should be free and allowed to own there own land, devorce there husbands, and basicly be treated like human beings. Women and Children are to be protected by men, not flowen into buildings by cowards. Those who try to tell people other wise should be wiped from the earth.

Methods comments don't suprise me either, he's a bad rep for all Americans.

locker669
06-17-2006, 11:20 PM
[QUOTE=tickleboynyc]you guys know ANYTHING at all about the religion of Islam?
QUOTE]

I know not to piss them off.

F_magician4f
06-18-2006, 08:53 AM
Im not sure if this is what you are looking for but I know many tickling cartoons involving harem girls (muslims women). Also there was an old "Tied and Tickle" magazine issue with a photo spread showing two harem girls tickling each other.

jk666uk
06-18-2006, 04:13 PM
[QUOTE=tickleboynyc]you guys know ANYTHING at all about the religion of Islam?
QUOTE]

I know not to piss them off.

true true true

chickles_:)
06-18-2006, 09:08 PM
Yeah, pretty much what IT said - you'll only get either girls pretending to be Muslim, or someone who was raised Muslim and abandoned the faith.

As for doing it to an unwilling Muslim girl, besides the fact that it's wrong - it's one thing to play consensually while she pretends she's not consenting, another thing entirely to sexually assault her - remember that many of them believe that if a woman is assaulted she's at fault and will be stoned to death for "being a whore." If not by her own family, then by other extreme Muslims who find out about it.

Hiya everybody,, :bunny:
Okay, let me be the first one to say that if the wearing of a hijab would encourage guys to go for the tickle,,, i'd wrap myself up in a flash! :veryhappy
But lets also remember that just like every other substantial religion on the planet Islam has many diverse "denominations" ranging from the extra pious to the extremely liberal to the mystical to the social activist.
I mean i'm a Follower of Jesus, and loving to be tickled breathless doesn't mean i've abandoned my faith, even though many other devout believers would be scandalised by that kind of random intimate contact.
Just a thought,,, :)

Many blessings,
Chickles:redheart:

SlaverTickler
06-19-2006, 07:31 PM
All you have to do is pass gass in mid october while the sun is up and you piss off the extreamists. This is a people that had are in their news paper showing the Pope shaking hands with a demonic looking Rabie, but are ready to riot over a picture of Mohamad with a bomb in his turban (or what ever that head dress is called). What good for the goose is good for the gander, if you can't take it don't dish it out.

Dave2112
06-25-2006, 12:36 PM
Let's keep this thread on topic please. While the world of fantasy is open for all kinds of things about all kinds of people, let's not go down the path of making this a political or religious discussion. There are plenty of threads in P&R for that.

Thank you muchly. :triangle:

TheDubliner
06-25-2006, 01:11 PM
Okay, to me it just seems like you guys want to tickle a COVERED UP muslim girl. I know plenty of muslim girls that get tickled often who don't cover up at all. The whole thing with muslim women having to cover up isn't really in the religion, it's a middle eastern tradition and a dumb one at that. My mother is muslim, she doesn't cover up. She doesn't get crap from anyone for not covering up either. If a muslim girl gets tied and tickled, I doubt anything bad is going to happen.

Despite what you see on the news and such, muslim women aren't oppressed because of the religion, it's because of the arab traditions.

The_Raptor
06-26-2006, 04:55 AM
Let's keep this thread on topic please. While the world of fantasy is open for all kinds of things about all kinds of people, let's not go down the path of making this a political or religious discussion. There are plenty of threads in P&R for that.

Thank you muchly. :triangle:
Man thank you for that reply:rolleyes:

fffffff
07-13-2006, 09:36 AM
Do u lot know the first thing about islam!! Ive just realised how many fake stories lurk around as a result of this islamophobia!,

The person who said that if a muslim girl is raped they get put into jail or stoned to death... WHAT!??? what are u on about, thats got nothing to do with islam, maybe that happened in some country because of the culture, but its not islamic!

Ive also had people ask me if we sacrifice animals and do a tribal dance around them... WHAT On EARTH IS GOING ON! where do u lot get these things from?

There is too much evidence that islam is true and that the hereafter is true and therefore we will not change our ways, girls who wear the hijab wear it because they fear allah like all muslims and they want to go to heaven.... is that abig crime?

the last thing us muslms are thinking about is what will happen on earth, we take actions cause we think about the hereafter and this life is just a test..

yes i would like to see a muslim hijab girl get tickled, but only at those times in really in that kind of mood.... and if the girl wants it done then fine, no one is going to stone her! or put her in jail! that some old random culture uve found who may happen to have alarge muslim community!

The worlds starting to come to an end... i dont know when but i do know that its getting near... as man has made tall buildings, and the quaran is only read by words, but most people dont understand it.... respect for elders has also died

all these things are signs of the day of judgement and these particular signs have happened already, so dont spend time arguing about islam but try to find yourself, explore why we do these things and have a wonder where ur leading the right life, or whether the life u lead is going to cost you in a BIG way!

THANK YOU

darvon96
07-13-2006, 12:26 PM
At this point your best bet is to check out some of TIB's latest releases for TC Video. There's no guarantee, but I would put money on the fact that Reemah Dane is at least of Muslim descent since most Persian families are. Hopefully with the proper financial encouragement, TIB will continue to seek out more ticklish Persian beauties for his clips, and our enjoyment.

sexypapi
07-14-2006, 08:46 AM
yeah, and french tickling has some Moroccan girls maybe for of them also...i must admit they seem very ticklish!!! :poke3:

fffffff
07-14-2006, 08:54 AM
Ive heard french tickling does have a muslim being tickled....does anyone have a link to where i can see that vid?

CaptainQuantum
07-14-2006, 11:21 AM
The non-con, forcible tickling aside, I'd be more interested in this kind of scenario from the standpoint of a woman who from her religious upbringing (of any kind) is very inhibited. And not just sexually. For example I've known fundamentalists who believed you couldn't even listen to Christian rock music. All rock music was of the devil. 16-17-18 yr old kids and all they wanted to listen to was hymns and organ music. Creepy. No offense to any "fundies" here of course ;)

I know I'm babbling. Anyway, I find this very interesting from this standpoint: a very inhibited girl who thinks you have to be wholesome all the time like Little House on the Prairie or God will get mad at you, and a more "hip", mainstream friend/sister/cousin/platonic male friend/whathaveyou saying "you really need to loosen up" and tickling her. If she's REALLY inhibited, would she even find being tickled (just horseplay tickling) to be wrong? Would she think SHE was doing something wrong if she gave into the temptation to laugh? That she was supposed to be strong and not laugh if she was really a good religious-type person? Of course I'm talking about EXTREMELY inhibited here.

I find nothing hotter than a woman trying desperately not to laugh when tickled, so that's why this thread got my imagination going. Okay, threadjacking over, carry on. :)

theprofessional
07-16-2006, 05:10 PM
You may want to go to the website Puretickling.com & check out a girl named Nalini. She is in the video with a group picture of girls & on the coming soon one. You can watch a clip of her video on the site.

bernard
02-23-2009, 10:01 AM
well i dated a turkish girl for a while in college...and she was muslim of course , well i tickled her all the time (just playful tickling no hard core stuff) but i must say she was very very ticklish and world allow me to tickle her...she was very submissive (at least when it came to ticling).
granted she WAS NOT a strict muslim so she never wore long burka or anything just western clothes. She had never really been tickled before other then by her sister and some female classmates. anyway I neer had the chance to just pin her down and tickle her to death but i did tickle her many times ...highly recommend tickling turkish girls if you can!!! my second favorite after korean girls!

turkish girls are muslim but they are more modern from other muslim girls. most of turkish girls never wear long burka or clothes like it. their wearing style are like western girls. for example singer hadise is also turkish.she lived in belgium in her childhood. she is the most prettiest girl i have ever seen. you can search her pictures with using google. so you have to separate turkish girls from other muslims. i live in istanbul and it is the european metropolis city.it is not an arabic city. some people don't know anything about islam and despite knowing nothing, they made a comments like idiots.my words is not to you sexypapi. i can send turkish model's pics of feet but it is hard to share famous turkish girls' tickling videos that i saw on tv. because i can't find them on internet

Artoo
02-23-2009, 10:17 AM
Wow, old thread...

I've had numerous tickle-fights with a muslim-turned-atheist girl from Turkey, in my first year at uni. We were (still are, actually) really good friends and wound up living together for another 2 years.

It's true that the majority of Turkish people are a lot more moderate in their beliefs than Muslims in other Arab countries. Perhaps the OP meant tickling an Arab girl rather than an adherent of Islam, though I could be wrong.

xionking
02-23-2009, 10:17 AM
This is the greatest thread EVER.

-Xionking

Artoo
02-23-2009, 10:20 AM
This is the greatest thread EVER.

-Xionking

Seconded.

jkb
02-23-2009, 10:49 AM
I looked up Hadise on Wikipedia, and the first thing she said was that she was a "TMF award winning" singer. At first I got excited before I realized that they were talking about The Music Factory.

Anyways, yeah I would love to see a Muslim girl tied down and tickled silly (one of the most beautiful girls I've ever known was an Arab Muslim from Egypt), but I prefer Western style clothing on them. Not too big into religious-wear (same reason why I'm not big on nun tickling).

bernard
02-23-2009, 11:06 AM
my desire is to share with u a tickling clip of muslim turkish girl in this topic. but it is hard to find. but i found a foot massage video that a girl from asia is making a foot massage to turkish singer, sibel can.
here is the link http://rapidshare.com/files/62925196/Sibel_Can_Masaj.rar