• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Celebrity Tickling Burgulars 2: Captured

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Katie Holmes opened her eyes, only to see darkness. She tired to move, but found that she was tied to some sort of a table. Wither her arms above her head, and her ankles strapped firmly.

All of a sudden she felt a draft, and realized her boots had been removed, along with her jumpsuit. She only wore now her pink Victoria Secret bra and panties.

"What's going on!!" Katie screamed, wondering if there was anyone close to her, since she realized she had a blindfold on.

"Aah, she's awake, good..." a voice said, which sounded near.

"W-who are you? Why am i like this??" Katie asked fearfully, her bottom lip quivering.

"Simple really, you are a member of the Celebrity Tickling Burgulars, and we caught you." The voice told her.

"But how'd you catch me? Where are the other girls??" Katie questioned.

"Sadly, you are the only one we caught, and i'm sure you don't remember last night. You and the others were hiding out in a small wooded area after your most recent victim, Stacy Cunningham. We searched through and found you four sleeping. We went in for the capture, a little fight pursued, and the three other girls got away, but not you..."

"Why didn't i get away!?!?" Katie asked, hoping her friends didn't abandon her.

"Our best man, Officer Driere grabbed you, he's quite a big guy, and you couldn't escape his grasp."

"W-what are you gonna do with me now?"

"We're gonna be merciful, instead of throwing you in jail and ruining your life, we're gonna put an end to your life of crime." The voice said, as it sounded like it was coming closer.

"How?"

"By giving you a taste of your own medicine. We predict when you learn how horrible it can be to be tied and tickled, you won't have it in your heart to do it to others," the voice now sounded right next to her.

"Your going to tickle me??" Katie asked, sounding surprised.

"Exactly, and we will begin now!" All of a sudden ten fingers rubbed viciously into her ribcage, which protruded from her skin tauntly.

The fingers scribbled from rib to rib, and tickling the soft flesh between each rib.

"Hahahahahahahaahahahaahahhheheeeeeeehahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Katie burst with laughter, wiggling her small body like a caught worm. The restrained allowed little movement, but with what slack she did have, she used it to full force.

"Noo-hahahahhewhehahahahhehehahahpleapleaseheheheheeheeheeeee!!!!!!"

"Now do you see how horrible this is?" The voice said, finally stopping the rib-tickling.

"Y-yes i do!" Katie breathed heavily.

"But sadly, we are just beginning," the voice said, and Katie suddenly felt ten long fingers stroking her bare soles.

Katie squealed like a school-girl, wiggling her toes and laughing like crazy, her feet were very ticklish.

With another sign from the voice, ten more fingers began circling in her outstretched armpits. Silky soft, her armpits also, were extremely ticklish, as was her whole body.

"Ple-ahehehehehehehehenooooi'll-i'llhahahahahhaahahahaasthooaoopp!!!"

But she did not hear the voice in reply, instead ten more fingers attacked her stretched sides, gripping her petite sides, then wiggling in fiercely.

The thirty fingers mercilessly tickled her most ticklish spots for hours...

The fingers at her feet stopped for but a second, and then she felt the soft, light stroking of.......a feather!!!! Yes, they were feathers! Two of them, carving in and out of her cute toes, and dragging down her soles, circling her heel, then repeating.

The fingers at her underarms also were replaced, except with two small, soft, makeup brushes, that made quick brushes in her deep hollows, tickling her insanely.

Katie expected for the fingers at her sides to dissapear as well and be replaced with some ticklish object, but they weren't, instead they traveled to her flat, firm, cute tummy, and began "lobster'clawing" her vulnerable abs.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehehehehehehehehehahahahanaaaahheheeheheheee!!!!!!!!!"

Katie's dark brown hair thrashed from left to right, as her neck, the only un-restrained part of her body, twisted back and forth. She felt even more ticklish, not being able to see the tickling or who was doing it. All she saw was darkness.

She jumped and screamed as a finger suddenly inserted itself into her bellybutton. Katie cute cheeks were red, and sweat mixed wih tears flushed down her face.

Her body grew weary from all the bucking and struggling, and she now layed on the table limply, still laughing intensly though.

The two feathers at her feet now focused more at her toes, which they skillfully teased and tickled. Katie thought she would die from this horrible onslaught of ten fingers, two feathers and two brushes, tickling her up and down her prone body.

The hands at her midsection attacked her taunt ribcage once more, massaging it deeply with all fingers. They scoured all over her ribcage, to the deep sides of it to the center. her laughter intensified as her most ticklish spot was thoroughly explored.

Katie wondered who was tickling her, the six hands were so skilled in this ticklish trade, they tickled her body to full extent. And they knew exaclty how, when to tickle her ticklish spots, and somehow they knew about her super-ticklish ribcage.

Suddenly, the tickling in her armpits and feet stopped, and she thanked the lord for whatever had happened to make it stop. But the rib tickling was still going on, causing her laughter to stay steady. Just when Katie thought she had a little shimmer of hope, she felt the two feathers and two brushes on her ribs.

Now joining the ten fingers, her ribs went into a tickled frenzy as she bucked furiously and her laughter grew more intense then ever. The brushes stroked her outter ribs, while the feathers outlined each tiny rib careful, and the fingers went everywhere and tickled every way.

Thirty minutes had passed and finally the tickling stopped.

"Now, tell us that you have stopped your tickling ways, and where your hideout is?" The voice asked.

"Our hideout, that wasn;t in the deal," Katie said regaining her breath.

"it is now, or would you prefer tickling?"

"Okay, okay, our hideout is in Britney's basement, the password for its security lock is Post, and i swear, i won't tickle again!!!!!!!" katie screamed, hoping that had convinced her cruel ticklers.

Her blindfold was then ripped off, and hovering above her, was Britney Spears, Anna Kournikova, and Sarah Michelle Gellar, Sarah held two brushes, Anna held two feathers, and Britney's long nails gleamed.

"It was you?" Katie asked, totally shocked.

"But why?" She asked frowning.

"THis was a test, to see if you could withstand torture and still not sell us out," Anna told her.

"But you failed," Sarah said.

"But! But! It was tickling, i couldn't help myself!!" Katie begged.

"Sorry Katie, but we felt you were getting a little odd at the last couple of victims, and had to test you, so we chlororformed you least night, took you to Sarah's house and tied you up here, and then we tickled you," Britney explained.

"So what happens now?" Katie asked fearfully, thinking she already knew the answer.

"Since you failed the test, your officially out of the group, we'll have to find another member." Britney told her.

"No please, i'll do better! If it was real i wouldn't of done it!!" Katie begged.

"Sorry Katie. Anna, Sarah, go searching for a new member, i'll stay here and play with Katie's ribcage," Britney smiled evily, and Anna and Sarah immediately got up and left the mansion.

"Britney, pleaseeee..." Katie begged one last time quietly.

Britney just stared at Katie's beautiful ribcage, pushing from her tan skin so every rib could be seen clearly, it was just too tempting.

"I'm...sorry..."

And Katie high-pitched laughter could be heard for hours of the night...

THE END

how'd you like this second part of the celeb tickling burgulars, or CTB :)

Interesting turn of events! I'd like to see Alicia Keys to be the new recruit. I betcha she could be a great tickler! :D :devil:

Nice little plot twist, Tummy! I liked this two-parter, very good. Keep up the good work, you keep getting better!:cool:

Great work as usual! My heart goes out to poor Katie, though, I just love her! Sorry to see her go, but I can't wait to see who takes her place. :D

And, I'm in the new signature! Why, Tummy, I'm genuinely flattered. :) Now, when can I expect you to arrive here for your tickling?

tummyticklish01

I liked the unexpected twist! Very clever! This soap opera is better than anything on daytime TV!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back