• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It Pays to listen..................

sole seeker

2nd Level Indigo Feather
Little Johnny watched his Daddy's car pass by the school playground and go into the woods. Curious, he followed the car, and saw Daddy and Aunt Diana in a passionate embrace. Little Johnny found this so exciting that he could barely contain himself as he ran home and started to tell his mother.

Mommy," Little Johnny exclaimed, "I was at the playground and I saw Daddy's car go into the woods with Aunt Diana. I went back to look and he was giving Aunt Diana a big kiss, then he helped her take off her shirt. Then Aunt Diana helped Daddy take his pants off, then Aunt Diana...

At this point Mommy cut him off and said, "Johnny, this is such an INTERESTING story, suppose you save the rest of it for supper time. I want to see the look on Daddy's face when you tell him tonight.

At the dinner table, Mommy asked Little Johnny to tell Daddy his story. Mommy listened closely as Little Johnny started telling his story about how "he saw the car go into the woods...., then watched Aunt Diana get undressed..., and then Aunt Diana laid down on the back seat...and then Aunt Diana and Daddy started doing the same thing that Mommy and Uncle Bill used to do when Daddy was in the Army!!!"

Moral: Listen to the whole story before you interrupt someone!

lmao.Wasen't it Paul Harvey who used to say "and thats the rest of the story.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back