• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crib Notes (true)

guffaw

In my undergrad days, a large group of my friends would meet in the cafeteria for lunch. After which, everyone would head off to their respective classes. Except Ann and myself. We had a class three hours later in the afternoon together so we formed an informal study group between the two of us.

She was a terrific looking blonde, 5'7" , with a great figure. She was married but we had become friends in the two years we had known one another. We had the same major, and as such, always had two or three classes together every year.

Twelve noon came around one day, and about ten of us gathered for lunch. It was summer, so lunch was light, salads and the like. Of course summer also meant shorts and sandal weather--any good tickler's favorite time of year(not to mention mid-rifts, added for those tummy-ticklers out here!:rolleyes: )

The conversation was exams, our midterms were in the offing for many of us, and cheating came up. Stories about eyewitnessed crib sheets, notes on the palms of the hands, etc. One of my group mentioned that
in his geography class, one female student had notes on the bottom of her feet in ink, and during the test, would slip off her sandal and cross her leg so her sole ended up in her lap and look for the answers on her foot. This, of course, attracted my attention and many of the group became incensed with how cheating had become so commonplace..yadda, yadda, yadda....

Per usual, everyone left the cafeteria and headed off to class. And, on schedule the cafeteria closed (that is, they closed a metal curtain over the serving area..the dining space was open to students). Ann and I went forward with our usual studying interrupted by the occasional conversation. She was all worked up about the cheating.

"I can't believe all the trouble people go to just to cheat. If they spent half the time......" She was droning on and on...I know you've heard this argument before.

"Don't believe everything you hear." I said cynically. "C'mon, some of the stuff they were talking about is unbelievable."

"No, really. I know it goes on. I saw someone with their palms covered in ink" she said, exitedly.

"Maybe, Ann" I smirked. "But c'mon, her feet? How small would you have to write to get enough notes on the sole of your foot to be of any help? You'd have to put notes up to your calf" I baited. I hoped this would lead where I wanted it to.

"No more than a palm" She said.

"let's see." I said, smiling. She handed me her palm. "No, I mean your sole".

Not being one to back down from an arguement, she slipped off her sandal and put her foot in my lap. "See, plenty of room". She wiggled her toes. Now, she was just being cruel...I loved it.

"Well lets see. Give me your pen." I said grasping her ankle. She was slumped down in her chair as she was seated across from me, her leg under the table. She gave me this grin, like she was thinking 'I know what you're up to', but I had gotten this far, why not go for broke?
She rolled her pen, green ink, across the table to me. I pick it up and start writing a syllogism (logical argument) on her sole. Her eyes clinch as she starts to giggle. A couple of students nearby start stealing glances at what we were doing.

"I don't know Ann. I'm trying to write pretty small, but with you jumping in your seat, this is kinda hard" I jeer.

She started to pound the table, lightly. "It tickles!"

"Yeah, they must be willing to put up with it to cheat, huh."

"Quit. Not my toes! Quit!" she was trying to keep her voice hushed as I continued to write.

"One more line, and I'll be done" I offer.

She continued to giggle. I don't know if it was the tickling or if it was the idea that she was being humiliated, but she was really enjoying my playful torture. I finally quit. I released her foot and she sat up in her chair and looked at my writing.

"I can read it." She said smuggly. I smiled.

"Hey, would you get me a coke from the machine?" I asked tossing a couple of quarters in front of her.

"Ah sure." she said, wondering why I didn't get it myself, as the machine was only 15 feet from us. She slipped her sandal on and walked to the machine and back.

"Ann, read the syllogism on your foot" I say. She turned her foot over, and sure enough, part of the writing had smeared.

"I can still read it" she crowed.

"So far. Can you imagine walking to class and being able to?" I asked.

"Maybe not." she conceded. She gave me my drink and went to the girls room returning with a wetted paper towel. She handed me the towel and placed her bare foot in my lap.

"You messed it up, you clean it" she teased, grinning.

I am a gentleman, if nothing else.............................:devil:

Ditzy's

okay. And thanks for the feedback. All my stories to date are true. I don't have much of an imagination.

:(
Guff

That is just nice!

This is one good true tickling story I read. Crib notes on a foot? Hmm...if you caguth someone cheatin...you could teach them a lesson by writting stuff on their foot.
Thanx for the story....bring more!
DLK

GREAT story! Thanks man!!! I wrote on my girlfriend's foot this weekend (I'm going to post about my weekend with her soon)....it was great!! I also one time was going out with this really pretty Japanese girl...one day she wrote on MY foot.....no reaction. So I said, "Ok your turn!" and she said (in broken English)..."no no no. I can't take it"....but I wouldn't take no for an answe and I insisted. You know what she said? She said, "You mean, I must?".....so of course, I said yes!!!! Sure enough, she extended me her little foot (she was petite....and such a pretty face!), I clasped her ankle and started drawing and she went ballistic, hitching back and forth, squirming and writhing and thrashing in her chair, with an adorable girlish giggle tittering away. Because she was so small, it was absolutley NO problem to control, my grip on her ankle was firm, and though her foot wiggled, she couldn't pull her leg back at all. She was a great ticklee and though I didn't go out with her long, I had alot of great times completley having her helpless, stretched out across my knee and just tickling away with little trouble containing her struggle!!! Another time I remember massaging up her arm in a cafe and getting up to her armpit where she totally collapsed into sweet, shy giggles and tried to get my hand away (to no avail, little one!!!).

Anyhow.......this doesn't compare with your tremendous story however!! Thanks so much for sharing it!!!

I dunno.......

I thought yours was pretty good, Nontkl. :D

Guff

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back