• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Story for all you foot ticklers

tummytickler19

I just have a true story for all you foot lovers. I was at a friends party the other night and my one friend was sitting on a chair with her legs across the laps of three friends who were sitting on a couch. On the opposite side of the couch me and my friend were talking. I noticed that my friend was barefoot so i whispered to my other friend who was sitting right next to her feet to tickle her bare feet. My friend immediately started to tease her by poking at her feet and lightly tickling them. My friend, whose feet are extremely soft and ticklish started laughing. The real fun started when the people on the couch noticed what was going on and they held my friends legs down so she was trapped there with her bare feet totally exposed. My friend then went on a full tickle attack on both bare feet with all her fingers for like 10 minutes straight!! My friend was laughing hysterically, she has the cutest laugh when her feet are tickled. My one friend said "the only way you srent going to be ticklish is for me to tickle it out of you" and continued tickling her defenseless bare feet. It was one of the greatest foot tickling scenes ive ever witnessed and i wanted to share it with all of you.

great story!

I love the idea of being an instigator if I'm not the tickler. Hey, we can't always have our cake and eat it too!
:cool2:
Guffaw

Yea

I LOVE This!!!! Thanks For Sharing!!! :cool:

Wow....

I thought you like only to tickle tummy. But hey...i gotta admit. It's was really ko0L of ya sharing this. There are a lot of foot tickling fans out there...i think.
DLK

tkwriter, although the female tummy is tops on my list, a soft ticklish foot is up there :) anything to make a pretty girl laugh works for me :)

witnessed tickling

Hey TT, I don't remember, are YOUR feet ticklish??????????????:firedevil :D :eek: :blaugh:

Hey TT, I guess I need to get my glasses checked, I thought tummyticklish wrote that, not you. Then I went back and looked again, and boy do I feel stupid!:eek:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back