• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

VU: The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Laugh! *New 06/16/06

MTJpub

Verified
Vellicatrices: Unlimited One-Shot

*11 Full Color Pages
*60+ Comic Panels
*E-Mail delivery
*jpeg format

The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Laugh!

"Welcome to the first of the Vellicatrices: Unlimited one-shot e-comics. This continuation of the VU universe will spotlight particular characters, shorter storylines and get right to the action that VU fans have come to love and demand!"

Heidi Von Kitzelheimer and Natalya Solevich have fallen to the unstoppable
might and nimble fingers of Francine Stein (a.k.a.) Demon Bride, a genetically engineered female juggernaut and TBW (Ticklish Babes of Wrestling) champion. Unde-feeted in the ring and voted "Sexiest Woman Who Can Kick Your Ass" for three years running, she's 10 feet of nigh-invulnerable tickling terror, set loose on KTB Headquarters!

Now, Madame Koo faces off against this giantess, whom Countess Laffory has hired to retrieve the Red Feather of Truth and deliver some ticklish revenge! Who will win? Who will lose? And more importantly, who will laugh loudest and last? Find out in
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Laugh!

Ordering & Product Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/vu.html

Great feet,but has anyone noticed she has 6 toes on each foot.No big deal.One more toe to suck,lick and tickle.

I'm glad you enjoyed the issue. Colofootman13, Demon Bride is supposed to have 6 toes. Koo mentions this on page 7 when she discovers the Bride is Polydactyl. That means six toed. It's something FTKL wanted to add to the script. I don't believe it's been done before.

Thanks again for the support.

BZ Tickler

Last edited:
Demon Bride's punishment

I just ordered the one shot yesterday... VERY NICE!!!!!!!

I'd REALLY like to see Demon Bride suffer though...the foot tickling is a good start, but to break her completely, Koo Chang's going to have to pull out ALL the stops...

My thoughts are as follows:

1) Demon Bride's been genetically enhanced to be the perfect fighting machine with no noticeable weaknesses, as seen when Koo Chang's Bil Sao/Sidekick attack fails. Yet her inventors failed to take her feet into account; which makes me wonder, did they forget them by accident, or was it deliberate, so that he/she or they could keep her under their control?

2) The size of the Bride's feet have also caused me to wonder if her genital area is hypersized as well.

3) If leaving the Bride's feet vunerable was deliberate, then it stands to reason that her clitoris and outer vaginal lips might be even MORE TICKLISH then her feet, especially if they are as hypersized as I think they are.

I have some other thoughts on it, but I need time to develop them in my mind first.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back