• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

first ever story: College friends to tickle fiends - f/f: a reunion gets out of hand

tklmyfeet

TMF Novice
hey guys, this is my first ever story. so comments and suggestions would be incredibly appreciated. let me know what you think ... there could be more in the works.

College friends to tickle fiends - a reunion gets out of hand

The sun beat down on a luxurious suite in the Holiday Inn off the coast of Maine. Longtime college friends Melissa and Liz decided to spend a weekend in June together, and the weather couldn't have been any better. They sat on the couch watching a beautiful love story on the news.

"Hey Mel, look at this amazing weather. Let's go to the beach today," Liz suggested to her best friend.

"Nah, I'm not really in the mood, I just want to spend the day inside," Melissa responded.

No matter how much Liz begged her, Melissa would not give in. Suddenly, Liz reached over and grabbed her sides. Melissa howled with laughter and fell to the floor, giggling with a bright red face.

"Whaaa ...," Melissa started. But before she could continue, Liz jumped down on top of her, straddling her thighs and pinning her to the ground. She pulled up Melissa's t-shirt exposing her soft, tanned tummy. Liz scrabbled her well-manicured red fingernails all over her stomach for two minutes straight, never letting up. She had been growing her nails out for a month, and they were perfect for tickling.

"Stoahahaaap HAHAHAHAHAAHA noooooo PLEASE what are you doing?" Melissa managed through the intense laughter.

Liz poked into her bellybutton, and ran her nails from her chest all the way down her tummy. After seeing Mel out of breath, Liz gave in, and stopped.

"I'll give you two options," Liz offered. "You can either come lay on the beach and relax with me, or you can stay here as I mercilessly tickle you all day."

As Liz expected, Melissa chose the beach. So they put on matching two-piece swimsuits, grabbed two beach chairs and filled a beach bag with towels and some suntan lotion. Each slipped into a pair of colorful flip-flops, admiring the work from pedicures the day before.

As they walked out of the hotel and onto the beach, Liz slipped off her shoes, letting her cute bare feet peruse the warm sand. She smiled and giggled to herself. She was so ticklish on her feet that even walking over coarse sand tickled her! She knew that no matter what, she couldn't let Melissa get her back for the action that took place only a few minutes ago.

The crowded beach left the pair searching for a spot, but soon enough they found enough room to settle and stretch out. They took off their t-shirts, looking out at a calm ocean. Liz reached into the beach bag and pulled out the sunscreen.

"Lizzie, let me get your back. I wouldn't want you to get burnt with the sun so strong," Melissa offered with a sweet face, trying her best to hide her real intentions.

Liz willingly handed over the lotion. Melissa squirted out a big, fat glob.

"Could you raise your arms for me?" Mel asked Liz, unable to hide a grin. "It would make this so much easier."

Liz obliged, and Mel covered her back with lotion. Starting from the small of Liz's back, Melissa worked her way up to her armpits and darted her slippery fingers underneath the girl's pits. Liz immediately bucked and screamed out.

"HAHAAAHAHAHAA what hahaha are you doing to me Mel?" Liz thought something like this might happen but never expected it.

Liz's arms fell to try to protect her armpits, but to no avail. Liz laughed at the top of her lungs now, ad Melissa sped up the tickling.

"What's the matter? I thought you liked tickling, Lizzie baby?" Melissa gave an evil cackle and continued her assault.

"Please, HEHEHEHEE pretty please, stop Mel, HAHAHAHAHA I didn't mean it on you." Liz could barely get the words out. She was completely out of breath.

But Melissa sped up even more, and reached in front of Liz to her ribs, tickling all over the front of her body looking for the most ticklish sport. Unfortunately for Liz, her bikini didn't protect much of her upper body from Melissa's prodding fingers.

"NOOOOOO HAHAHHAAHAA seriously I can't HAHAHAHA take HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA anymore ahahahahahaha!!" Liz cried out, at this point practically in tears.

Melissa probed into her bellybutton, after which Liz screamed in horror. Melissa had found the spot.

"No Mel, NOT THERE HAHAHAHAA PLEASE PLEASE NOT THERE!"

"Ok, ok," Melissa finally agreed. She let up, and then made a grab at Liz's feet, managing to get a single stroke on the silky sole of Liz's right foot.

"Get AWAY from there!" Liz yelped in anger and pulled her feet on the other side of her, away from Melissa's hands.

The girls made a truce, each agreeing that was the end, they were even, and they would not trying to tickle each other anymore.

They spread out their beach towels and laid out on their backs, their soft bare soles dangling in the air. Although they didn't know it, two 22-year-old guys were watching the whole time, obsessed by the beauty and ticklishness of Liz.

"Hey Mel, let's bury each other in the sand! Come on it'll be fun. I'll bury you and then we'll see how fast we can get out," Liz told her friend.

"I don't know about that. Do you promise you won't try to tickle me?" Melissa couldn't imagine how her friend might try to tickle her if her entire body was buried. After all, they had a truce.

"Don't worry," Liz assured Melissa. "I promise I won't."

But Liz had other plans, as the two guys slowly approached ...

Wow, people will believe anything! Well done!
Love,
Heather and Anna

PHP:
Extended Warrany? How can I lose?

hey thanks guys, i really appreciate it. any suggestions before i start on part 2?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back