• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Warhammer 1: The Invasion Of Kislev

Grimgor

TMF Expert
For all you Warhammer fans.....

This story has more battling than tickling, but I needed an intro to my series of stories. This is the first.

***After the battle of the dwarven hold of Garak-Az***

Grimgor left the filthy wasteland that was once Garak-Az and fled back to his citadel. He told his left over minions what had happened and explained that Sigmar was no longer at the Empire's aid. The black Orcs rejoiced, though they were not even half of what they were, they were still Black Orcs and were capable of fighting like a thousand Orcs. "AAAAAHHHHH! COWARDLY ORCS WENT INTO HIDING. WE HAVE TO MUSTER ANOTHER ARMY!" Grimgor stormed. "I MUST FIGHT NOW!" He turned to his attack advisor. "WHO DO WE ATTACK NEXT!"

"Um, sir. We only have twenty Black Orcs. Don't you think we should wait?" Said his attack advisor.

"NONSENCE! YOU ARE WHIMPERING LIKE A FRIGGEN SNOTLING!! WE FIGHT TONIGHT!!!" Gimgor bellowed as he smacked the tiny Orc sliding across the floor.

"Okay." The Orc started. "We can attack....."

"IM WAITING!" Grimgor yelled.

"Umm... I got it! We will attack Kislev!!!"

"KISLEV! WHERE WE WERE HELD BACK BY THAT BLIZZARD!"
Grimgor shouted.

"Yes master. Where Ehlanna, the ice queen lives. It is a huge Empire Citadel and has a substancial mana income." The Orc exclaimed excitedly.

"EXCELLENT! WE WILL GO. AND THIS TIME, IT SHALL FALL TO UUUUSSSSS!!!!!!!!" Grimgor stormed.

"YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" The Black Orcs cheered.

"And sir." The orc started. "We may bring Wurzag and his shamans. They were not touched during the war with Sigmar."

"EXCELLENT! WE LEAVE IN THREE HOURS!" Grimgor exclaimed.
For Grimgor, those three hours were like an eternity. However, when the time came, he jumped out of his throne, rallied his troops and began the long, cold march to Kislev.

Meanwhile, At Kislev

"Me lady, we have just recieved a message from our dwarven scouts that we will be under attack by Grimgor's forces again." The royal advisor said to Queen Ehlanna.

"Fear not my son. We held him off once, we will do it again." Queen Ehlanna replied. "Prepare our forces."

"BROTHER ORCS! THIS IS THE MOMENT, WE WILL LIBERATE ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL CITADELS UNDER THE EMPIRES BORDERS! KISLEV!!! AS YOU KNOW, THEIR WIZARDS COMMAND THE POWER OF ICE! WE WILL NOT RETURN HOME, TILL' KISLEV IS OOUUUUURSSSS!!!" Grimgor shouted.

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" Grimgor's Orcs shouted back. They marched into Kislev borders.

"ATAAAAAAAACK!!!" Grimor called. Three goblin divers shot up the hill into the castle. The mounted knights left the castle to charge the Orcs. "HAHAHA DIIIIIIE!!!" Grimgor barked. Empire hand gunners were shooting at their unwelcome visitors. The pikemen stand ready to charge.

"Chaaarge!" The ice queen shrieked. The pikemen obeyed. They marched to the Black orcs.

"Aaaaaahhhhh!" An Empire pikeman moaned as a Black Orc stand ready to slice his head open.

"Diiiiie!" The Black Orc called as he sliced the pikeman's limbs off.

"HAHAHA!" Grimgor laughed. He had been enjoying this slaughter.
However, just then, he heard the chants of Wizards and knew what was to come. They were calling upon the power of ice.

"BLIZZARRRRRRD!!!" The head Wizard called as he and his followers shook their wand. A blizzard fell on the advancing Black Orcs and certainly put a dent in their army.

"WAAAGH!!!!" Wurrzag called. A curse fell upon the now advancing humans. They then fought very poorly. The orcs bashed through them. The Orcs had fought their way to the back of the Empire army, where the wizards were. "WAAAGH!" A shaman called. The wizards were now cursed.

"BLIZZARRRRRRD!!!" A wizard called. A storm once again fell upon the advancing Orcs. This wiped out almost the whole Orcish army. However, Grimgor was not down yet. He sliced through the cursed wizards and the last of his army cut through the rest of the broken Empire army. That was it. Kislev had been taken by Grimgor.

"YYYYYEEEESSSS!!!" Grimgor called. "VICTORYYYY!!!!!"

"YEEEEEAAAAAAAAH!!!" Grimgor's army called.

"Take the Queen back to my Citadel. Were gonna have some fun. Hahahaha!" Grimgor happily stated as an evil smile spread across his face.
Grimgor's obvious plan was to torture the young and beatiful queen. He turned her over to the mercy of about five orcs. They stripped her of all her clothes and stretched her out on a rack. An orc then came up to her helpless body and traced one nail from between her breasts straight down to her belly button. She squirmed and a light smile came across her face. "I hope you are ticklish my beautiful queen...."
"What! noooo. you don't mean to actually tickle me do you?"
"Indeed I do" the orc said as he dug his long nails into her smooth ribs. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! she screamed in laughter as all the orcs joined in on this horrible torture. One attacked her flat tummy and kept one finger in her belly button wiggling like crazy.
If she wasn't tightly bound and stretched she would have hit the roof. HHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! AAAAIEEEEEEEE!! OH MY GOD! ITS TORTURE, PLEASE STOOOOOOOP!!!!! AIIE HAHAHAHAAH.
Two orcs went on each side of her and ran their nails along her smooth, ticklish armpits. And the last two took one foot each and scratched like crazy along her lovely soles as she screamed for mercy. AAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! PLEEEEEAASE NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IM TICKLISH! After about an hour of this torture, the head orc reach down below and starred gently bringing her to orgasm while the other orcs tickled her madly. She went into combinations of screams and moans. She was torured for days and her laughs could be heard throughout the whole orcish kingdom.

I'm a Warhammer fan (judging by the number of responses, the only other one?). Nice story, Grimgor, but from where I'm at, the queen got off easy falling into the hands of the Orcs (brutal, effective but subtlety is not their game). Could have been even worse. Imagine she fell into the clutches of the Witch Elves, or worse, a deprave coven of slaves of Slaanesh who coudl have really taken her on a journey along the border betwen pain and pleasure.

You aren't the only Warhammer fan, Sceej56. I'm more of a 40K player (I field The Kabal of the Jade Cobra, a Dark Eldar pirate force of some size), but still I recognize most of the Fantasy names & places.

Still, I can't quite wrap my head around the concept of Warhammer Tickling fiction. It's like maple syrup and onion rings to my mind: Some great tastes may taste great together, but some others may best be kept on separate plates...

Well, I'm not really into Warhammer, and from my unbiased viewpoint, I thought it was pretty cool. I could picture the whole thing in my head, and thinking of the lovely queen at the hands of the terrible Orcs was exhilirating. Keep up the good work!:cool:

I'm not saying it can't be pulled off, it's just that I prefer to keep gaming as one of the few areas of my life where my libido doesn't intrude. I've seen some people at my local hangout that have crossed the line, and it's ugly... Ask me sometime about the guy who brought his Warhammer miniatures to a strip club....:sowrong:

Also a 40k player here. I got a nasty tyranid armee and a chaos-troop all ready to roll... Loved the story, Grimgor, sorry for not replying earlier :) Unfortunately, getiing tickling in there proves hard for me... 'I wasted her with my Melter! Now I drag the charred corpse off to some tickle torture...' hmm. :p On the other hand - Maybe the small-unit-tactic games would be cool for that kind of thing. Necromunda, for example. One could set up a fight in a tickle-torture dungeon... Reassign weapons... Re-model the combatants, sawing off the guns and knifes and giving them q-tips and feathers :D and hey! Necromunda has one gang that is made up entirely of females! What an opportunity!

Um, MadKalnod - tell me about the guy who brought his miniatures to a strip-joint, will ya? :D

Well, Marauder, it's like this:

One of the fixtures at my local gaming emporium is a bloke who looks disturbingly like Barney Rubble and has the social skills of a belt sander. Needless to say, {SARCASM}he's such a hit with the ladies.{/SARCASM} The man actually told another regular that his girlfriend was "a gamer's wet-dream" not only to his face, but while said girlfriend is standing right there. When the other fellow got angry and ejected him from the game he was running, Barney-boy said "He's just jealous that I'll steal her from him" without a trace of irony.

Anyhow, our boy Barney is also a regular at a local strip club, possibly two. It seems that one night he brought his whole flippin' tacklebox full of 40K minis to the club, in the belief that it would impress his favorite lady into sleeping with him. He did this, it would seem, because he had spoken to her about his army at quite some length, and she said that it sounded cool and maybe might like to see it someday (with that sincere enthusiasm which strippers get paid big bucks to fake convincingly, you realize). He's the source of that post I made under the "World's Worst Pick-Up Lines" thread about "These are my Ork Warbikes. They got Twin-Linked Big Shootas so I can re-roll misses in the Shooting phase. Wanna see my Big Shoota?" She took his money, oohed and aahed at the appropriate junctures, and left him sitting there with his painted lead and a vague sense that the evening wasn't going as he had hoped. Barney then told many folks at the gaming shoppe about this, and about how he couldn't understand why she didn't want to have sex with him after that. To this day, I don't think he "gets it" that his ploy was not as brilliant a plan as he thought, or why nobody in the Warhammer League can avoid laughing when he enters the room.

I should have known you were a Chaos player, Marauder. Which Legion? And as for 'Nids, :scared: they're nasty. If you have any thoughts regarding the Dark Eldar and their tactics, I'd welcome some off-list correspondence.

:blaugh: Folks like that guy are what gives us gamers a bad name... Sheesh... LOL! Thanks for the laugh :)

My Chaos-army is made up of a base troop of Iron Warriors with heavy-weapon support and a Dreadnaught, and I normally flesh them out with a couple of Death-Guard plague marines and Nurgle Deamons. My Great Defiler is my pride and joy :) For spice I add some champions, equipment may vary. I can also seed some Noise-Marines into the mix if needs be, just because I think they look cool. My tactic is usually slow approach and firepower. A true siege-armee. If I need to be fast, I can put together a group of Raptors and have them flush the enemy out.

Yep, the Tyranids are nasty and my main army. I love them :)

As for Dark Eldar, well, they sure are way cool, but I can't afford to buy a third full armee. Tactics that come to mind are simple but effective - Hit and run, sniper, and lots of their hover-APC's. They're fast enough to make a lot of flanking attacks :) If you want to discuss further tactics (Well, REAL tactics, not meaningless common-sense drivel like this post), feel free to mail me at [email protected]. I'd love to chat :D

Thanx For Reading

Sorry i couldn't reply earlier, but thanx everyone for the comments and replies.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back