• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amy Davidson fom 8 simple rules meets John

Billy bob

TMF Novice
Amy walked into the Jewelary store. She wanted to buy something simply because she could. She walked in her red hair slightly frizzy but still beautiful. There was one man at the counter his name tag said :John (yep). "Hi" Amy said staring at John "I was looking for maybe a pair of white diamond earings with maybe some gold do you have any?". "I'm not sure" John said in his British accent "but you should see this" he said pulling out a pendant. Amy's eyes became fixed on it. John began swinging it infront of her eyes. Amy followed it obediently watching with her beautiful brown eyes as she fell deeper under Johns control. "Amy" John said finally "You will do everything i say" "Yes Master" Hypnotized Amy replied. "Now Amy you will write down your address on this piece of paper. I will then wake you up and you will then go home and change only into your bra and underwear. I will then arrive at your house the moment you see me you will become hypnotized again understand?" "Yes Master" Amy replied. She wrote down her address on a piece of paper. John then woke her up. She had a very confused look on her face but she still left almost instantly. After Kayley Cuoco Amy Davidson had been the next logical step for John.
The doorbell rang and Amy opened it. The moment she lay eyes on John her head dropped and she had a blank expression on her face. John entered her lavish house and she followed behind him. No-one else was home (if anyone else lived there). "Amy go and lie on the bed". "Yes Master" Amy obeyed she looked more radient than ever. "Amy i am now going to tickle your feet you will not move and you will not attempt to stop my tickling". "Yes Master" Amy replied. John took her feet and began rubbing her soles. "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Amy giggled. John then went into full tickling "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" she wailed as her stiff body could not move and her feet were tourtured. Her soles were perfect as John ran his fingers up and down up and down. John then had an idea. "Amy i want you to remember what it feels like to be tickled so everytime i snap my fingers you will break out in tickling fits and then when i snap them again it will stop tickling. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Amy cried as John snapped his fingers back and forth as she grabbed her feet trying to figure out what was making them tickle so much.
John opened a bag and took out an odd looking object. It looked strange it had what looked like plastic cuffs aroung it. It was a flat instrument with a swichto the the side. John tied down Amy's feet as she sat on a chair. The soles of her feet were now firmly attached to the object. John turned it on. It began vibrating and Amy went up in laughter once more "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" John also pulled out his pendant and began waving it infront of her eyes. John then gave her instructions. "You are very ticklish even more ticklish than before with each passng second you are getting more and more ticklish" "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" the laughter got louder. "You are even more ticklish so very ticklish as ticklish as possible. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Amy wailed as her noow ultimate ticklish feet felt the burn of the ticklish device. For a whole hour Amy tossed and turned but could not escape the hypnotic grip of John.
As much fun as John was having the end had come. It was time for some last commands. He switched off the machine. "Amy when you wake up you will wish to get barefoot more and you will be as ticklish as you are now. I will now put you to sleep and you will wake up with no memory of this incident" John put her to sleep. John then decided he wanted to be in the paper. He switched the machine back on and walked off. As he left he could just about her Amy's mixed cries for help and laughter.
Later on John was at home reading the paper. He flicked to the tabloid and opened up the inside page. The title he saw read 'Amy Davidson's weird Tickling incident'. John smiled and read on.

PS: Should you wish for any celebrity chicks to meet John then Just leave the chicks name in a reply and i will get to work on it asap.

I liked that, hypnosis, and tickling Amy Davidson. Good story, and interesting action.

Mitch

Request

Great story!Could you PLEASE do a Mischa Barton story.

Request

Awesome story. How about Natalie Portman, but do more than feet. How about the belly and bellybutton.

Request

Can you give me a link for the Kaley Cuoco one?

Also um, hmm, Kiera Knightly, Christina Ricci, or Amy Lee :)

I liked your story, it was definately unique. If I may make one suggestion however: type your stories in Microsoft Word and use Spell Check before you submit them. You're a good author, you just need to work on your grammar a bit. Other than that it was great. I would really enjoy it if you wrote a Anna Paquin or a Morgan Webb story!

Ticklish_witch said:
Can you give me a link for the Kaley Cuoco one?

Also um, hmm, Kiera Knightly, Christina Ricci, or Amy Lee :)

I have already written Keira Knightly and Kaley Cuoco stories which I'm sure you will find if you write the name in the search bar.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back