• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crossroads Facility, Part 3 (*/F) (Tomb Raider)

tarr2k

TMF Expert
Prologue
Part 1
Part 2

Part 3

Lady Lara Croft was led into the center of the Shadow Society with her hands bound behind her back. Armed guards surrounded her just to be safe, and they were wise to do so. She’d been in worse scrapes than this and come out on top, and she had every confidence this would prove the same. “Countess,” the Shadow Elite said when she was brought forward. “You should have heeded our warnings.”

“Likewise,” Lara shot back.

The Shadow Elite chuckled. “Bravado... it never ends with you, does it. Still, we’ll see how well your hardened façade holds up under our ministrations.”

“I like a good challenge,” Lara said flatly.

The Shadow Elite grinned evilly. “As do we.” He got up off his throne and began walking as he spoke. “My agents tell me that you’ve been looking for the fabled Tomb of Alexander.”

“I look for many things,” Lara said, which was true. It just so happened that she had been looking for the Tomb for some time now. After all, tombs, and the raiding thereof, were her specialty.

“So you are looking for it, countess?” Lara watched him, trying to hide her bemusement. These secret society idiots were all the same, it was like they all attended the same school of maximum pompousness and idiocy somewhere. He thought he was being oh so clever, when all he was doing was giving her time, and time was always on the side of Lara Croft. When you ran an operation of one, it was essential to plan for all possible contingencies, to make preparations for problems. The more time this secret handshake-wielding moron spent jawing, the sooner it would be before she’d be out of here and on her way to cracking the Tomb of Alexander wide open.

“Like I said, I look for many things,” Lara said. “That’s like asking me if I buy carrots; yes, it’s true, but it’s not as if it has my full attention.”

“Well, I hope that I now have your full attention,” the Shadow Elite grinned. Lara sighed inwardly. You’re almost making it too easy. “Where is the sixth segment to the mapkey?”

“I don’t know,” Lara said truthfully. It was on her to-do list with finding a portable hovercraft and a stone replica of a griffin feather.

“Now why don’t I believe you?” the Shadow Elite mused aloud.

“Because you’re too bloody stupid to find it yourself,” Lara said plainly, “so you are feverishly hoping I’ve done the legwork for you. Pity for you I haven’t.”

“Save your pity for yourself, countess,” he declared, and Lara endeavored not to roll her eyes. “We’ll see if the flowing sands of time can wear down the walls of your resolve.”

“Mixed metaphors?” Lara said with a tone of pity. “Truly the last refuge of an incompetent. How much are you paying these rubes to listen while you prance about acting like some wise sage? Probably enough to hire an actual team of real explorers, if you had an ounce of sense. Of course, it’s only too obvious that if you ever had an original thought, it died of loneliness.”

The comment succeeded in wiping the smirk off the Shadow Elite’s face. “Put her on the rack,” he commanded, and the guards led her from the room. Lara didn’t resist; she’d been in these situations often enough to know to save her strength.

A few minutes later she laid naked on a cold metallic table, her wrists and ankles bound in manacles. An albino woman approached, dressed all in black. “A challenge,” she mused as she looked Lara over. “I’ve been hoping for this opportunity... I’ve been reading up on your history.”

“I’m afraid I can’t say the same,” Lara said evenly.

“It doesn’t matter,” the albino said. “I’m only interested in breaking you. It’s only too obvious that you have a high pain tolerance... clearly something unorthodox is called for.” She looked Lara up and down, then back into her eyes. “Tell me... you wouldn’t happen to be... ticklish, would you?” Lara said nothing, but inside she quivered. She had spent some time conditioning herself to resist pain, but this was something she’d never thought of. With a smile the albino began spinning the handle and slowly Lara felt her arms and legs being pulled taut until her entire body was stretched out and she couldn’t move. She tried to control her trembling but it was difficult.

“Now,” the albino mused, “where should I begin?” She held her long fingers over Lara’s face and wriggled them, and fear gripped her. She continued to wriggle them in the air, then pounced on Lara’s ribs. Instantly Lara exploded with laughter. “Oh gooood,” the albino muttered as she squeezed the helpless ribs, each touch more torturous than the last. “I do so love a good tickling... I haven’t had a chance to do one in ages.” She strummed the ribs like a harp and Lara shrieked with laughter. “I may not even bother asking any questions.”

“I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING!” Lara shouted desperately. “HAHAHAHA PLEASE!!!”

“Oh, I so hope you’re telling the truth,” the albino said. “That means I’ll get to have so much fun with you.” She played with the ribs more while Lara laughed desperately. “And there’s so much to choose from.” She worked the ribcage over for a while, leaving Lara with nothing to do but lie there and take it. “Of course, the problem is that it’s so hard to get to your ribs,” she mused. “You have such large breasts.” She grabbed them with a practiced hand, and Lara’s eyes bugged out, then she roared. “Of course, I see they have their own advantages.”

“NOT THERE! WAHAHAHAHA!!!” Lara screamed as the albino’s fingers danced over the undersides of her breasts, then up around the sides a bit. Of course she’d known they were sensitive -she had a pretty healthy sex life, after all- but she had no idea how horribly ticklish they were until this terrible moment.

“Oo, now this is something I rarely get to play with,” the albino mused, tickle-massaging Lara’s breasts until she was shaking with laughter. “And they’re real too... I owe Mr. Bankroff twenty dollars.” She began attacking the breasts even more furiously. “I’ll be taking that much out of your hide, I’m afraid.”

“OH NONONONOHAHAHAHA STOOOP ITTT!!!” Lara pleaded, tears streaming down her face. Every touch was worse than the last, every prod and squeeze, ever stroke and pinch, just tickling her sensitive glands until she swore the albino must have had at least four hands at work. “No more!” she said desperately, starting to run out of air. “...plea-hehehehe-se...” She laid back, body trembling because she didn’t even have the energy to laugh any more. “Not on my boobs... ha ha ha ha.... anywhere...” A new bit of strength hit, and she shook madly to try and escape, but she didn’t have even an inch to budge, and the tickling never abated.

“You have no idea where the sixth segment is do you,” the albino said as she began rolling Lara’s large pink nipples between her white fingers. “Absolutely no clue, right?”

Lara shook her head. “I don’t know!” she wailed.

The albino nodded her head. “Yes, I can tell. I can always tell when someone has passed the breaking point. You’d tell me if you could, yes?”

“Yes!” Lara cried, shaking with laughter. “Please stop!”

“That’s such a pity,” the albino said. “Unfortunately for you, I’m a sadist.” Her rubs took on a new quality that caused Lara to begin shrieking. “It’s part of the job description, you might say. Your cries of laughter, your pleas, they’re music to my ears. I just wanted to make sure I didn’t waste my time asking you questions when I can concentrate on savoring your agony.”

“OH GOD OH NO OH STOP PLEASE STOP HAHAHAHAHA NONONONO-NO!” Lara began banging the back of her head against the rack in a futile attempt at a distraction, but it did little. The tickling had gone beyond a mere tactile sensation and had become an invasive force in her body, as if it could lay its eggs somewhere and let them hatch into little tickle broods elsewhere. Lara’s entire body tingled, as if she could now sense every single fine hair in her skin. It was there, it was coming together, like random patterns of evaporated water pushing together will form the shape of a face, the tickling sensations were coming together and producing waves and troughs, with deep agony and escalating pleasure. And even though Lara never stopped crying and wishing it would stop, there was a part of her that was enjoying -no, reveling- in the sensation that emerged. It was the ultimate tomb raid, passing through the depths of Dante’s hell, only to slip through purgatory and enter heaven itself.

And then the albino dug her hands into Lara’s armpits, and the spell broke. It just tickled again, horrible maddening tickling! Lara screamed at her, but the albino just smiled. “You think I can’t read you like a book, my dear?” She made a clicking sound of disappointment. “I’m not here to introduce you to the garden of delights, I’m just here to see how far I can tickle you until you go mad or pass out. Perhaps I’ll take bets.”

“Leave me alone!” Lara wailed before descending into another laughing fit. The fingers danced across her outstretched armpits like a tiny chorus line, teasing and stroking her smooth flesh. “Sto-hahahaha-p!!!” The albino’s nails started digging in, and Lara whooped and screamed at the touch. “HAHAHAHA NO HAHAHA MORE HEHEHEHE TICKLING!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!”

“Oh, that’s not the way you’re supposed to do it,” the albino said as she tickled Lara’s underarms. “You’re supposed to beg, not demand.” She began tickling more furiously. “Beg me.”

“Please!” Lara cried. “PLEASE! NO MORE! PLEASE NO MORE!!!”

“That’s more like it,” the albino said, although the tickling didn’t relent. “You’re getting the idea, but put some heart into it.”

“Please don’t tickle me,” Lara said, shaking in ticklish agony. “Please, ma’am, please no more tickling! Mercy! Mercy-hehehe!!!”

The albino stopped for the moment. “Now that was good,” she remarked as Lara gasped for air with her first real break since the ordeal began. “Hearing the great Lara Croft begging me is the kind of reason I get up and sharpen the knives every morning.” She walked down the edge of the rack, trailing a finger down Lara’s body as she did so. “You are very appetizing, Ms. Croft. I’m so glad you can’t end this session on me.” She reached out and began scratching the soles of Lara’s feet. “We’ll have so much fun together.”

“NO PLEASE NOT MY FEET!” Lara begged before descending into a hysterical fit.

“That’s very good begging,” the albino said. “But I can’t relent every time now can I? Otherwise it takes away all the fun.” And she began feverishly tickling the bottoms of Lara’s feet, until Lara was trembling with ticklish laughter. “And fun is all that’s left, since you can’t actually answer my questions.”

But as the albino worked over Lara’s feet the sensations came together again. Lara laid back, squealing and screeching and wishing the tickling would end, but at the same time pleasure was working its way up her body. She fought and jerked as she felt it swelling inside her, until the moment came and she let it out in a shriek of orgasmic delight. The albino stopped and looked up at her, clearly not happy with what just happened. “I’m extending your visit by two hours for that little incident,” she said darkly. Lara tried to protest, but it quickly descended into another laughing fit. “You’re hear for my pleasure, not yours.”
--------------------------------------------------------------

Ms. Danoob looked at the readings. Croft was going to be the challenging one, but it looked like the memories were being accepted for the most part. Such a violent woman, even by comparison to the other three... if she rejected her role, she could prove very dangerous. Ms. Danoob made a note to have her held for longer processing, just to be safe. A little extra tickling for her would go a long way. She thought. Then a lot of extra tickling would probably go further, she noted, and increased it further.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back