• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mountains, Beaches, Hot Tub Gathering?

Bagelfather

Verified
After an inspiring post lunch hang out with my DVNC inspiration for an other gathering has struck.

Something we haven't had yet in a west coast gathering is a hot tub. I am currently working with other people to try and organize a West Coast Gathering on the 2nd or 3rd weekend in August. We are looking at a rental property either along the beach of Santa Cruz or Capitola (south of Santa Cruz) or in the Mountains. This will be a Friday night, all day Saturday and part of Sunday play party.

Either location will have a hot tub and plenty of space for play. Because of the costs involved we will ask people to pay for sleep space and some of the food budget. The more people we have going the cheaper it will be for all.

I would like to know what interest we have so we can see how large a place is needed to be rented. Saying you are interested is NOT a commitment to attend.

In the next few weeks should we settle on a place we will most likely request a non-refundable deposit similar to NEST (probably $20 to $25 a person) or the whole balance.

More details will be coming soon. This will go through the west coast gathering list once we have a firm location and date.

Wishin' I was there, brer. Sounds like a fine time!

I'm all over that! Or I will be, once I get back in the U.S. ;)

I hadn't thought about Capitola, but that might be cool - a slightly different downtown to hang out in than last time. But are places more expensive there?

Damn!

Sounds like an excellent time. I wish I'd gone in the hot tub
at the NY gathering last time, and I wish I'd have the time
to get out to CA for this one!

Lee

Santa Cruz Gathering: Sept. 22-24

Hi everybody!

After a dramatic failure to coordinate our calendars, Bagel and I are postponing our Santa Cruz gathering to Sept. 22-24. But consider that date a firm one, and let us know if you want to come!

Also, to make up for the delay, we're having a munch on Saturday, August 5, in Santa Clara/San Jose, starting at 1 pm. We'll meet for lunch, then retire to one of our homes for more hanging out and possible play.

RSVP to Dave at [email protected] to get on the list for either event.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Lindy and Bagel

Last edited:
i am in the monetery bay area and interested in showing up

bobbyfisher21 said:
Awesome!!! :xpulcy: To which event? And welcome to the forum - this section is as good a place as any for a first post. :)

Just make sure you e-mail [email protected] for receive event details. Specific location information won't be posted on the TMF.

Well I've had a thing for tickling for as long as I can remember, both lee and ler. I didn't even realize other people were into it like I was until I cam across TC Videos. I've never been tickled for longer than a few seconds at a time, but I DEFINITLEY reacted during those few seconds, and I really enjoy tickling others though my opportunites have been limited. I finally made my way over here from tickletheater and since I'm stationed in the Bay Area, I would really like to come to as many events as possible.

Mail to [email protected] to sign up. There's a questionairre you answer, and we add you to the invite list. They really are a great deal of fun, even BEYOND the fact that you often get to tickle someone. ;)

Thanks to everyone who turned out for the August 5 munch! Low original RSVP count aside, we had a good turnout (8 people this time), tasty food (thanks for the muffins, tyklfynd!), and great tickling. I hope you guys had as much fun playing with me as I did playing with you. :grouphug:

As for our next gathering, we're still on for September 22-24 (I fixed the date error in my earlier post), an all-weekend bonanza in Santa Cruz. Thanks to those of you who have already RSVPed (dvnc, could you send us an update?), and details will be forthcoming as we have them.

Hope to see you all again soon! :cool2:

We have a place!

We now have secured a location in the mountains, with a hot tub and lots of cool space. It is a very pretty location away from people so you don't have to worry about nosey neighbors, or police, or anything like that.

An official email with info and a link to a page I set up on my website with pictures of the location will be forthcoming, so get on that list!

Hooray on the cabin!

It's an amazing space. :) Secluded in the mountains, but close enough to the beach to drive there. Bagel put up some pictures at http://www.bagelfather.com/gathering/gathering.htm. Note the spacious common areas, the hot tub, and all the restraint-attachment-friendly furniture... :devil2:

E-mail dvnc at [email protected] to get on the invite list for more details, like how to reserve your space. The place sleeps 13, but the hosts and co-hosts are taking up half of those already, so you should get in touch with us soon! :triangle:

Last call!

Okay, so it's possible that I may call again. ;)

If you've not jumped in on this, do so soon! It's happening this weekend.

Great Gathering guys! Wife and I had a great time and you made us feel welcomed... My hat is off to all of you... I'm sure we'll be seeing you guys soon at a munch or gathering... =)

Thanks again!

Jeff

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back