• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heather & Anna do Steph Part 3 (F/F Adult)

Heather & Anna do Steph
By SlaverTickler
Featuring Forum Members
Heather, Anna and Steph​

Part 3: While she was Sleeping

When Steph woke up she was right where the two women had left her upon Heather’s return, bound spread-eagle and naked to a padded platform. The days event with Anna had left her completely exhausted and exhilarated at the same time. It was truly as if some one had found out one of her greatest fantasies and made it real. The bound beauties only concern was what would happen when the two women discovered they had grabbed the wrong person. It had to be a mistake, her man wasn’t a gambler so he couldn’t owe their employer anything. It was all so bizarre.

The captive woman heard a creaking sound, as someone approached her position. The bound woman twisted her head to hear better where the sound was coming, then she felt the soft touch of a long feather on her left cheek. Steph sighed as she felt the object slide dove her neck and over her shoulder. The feather soon found it’s way into the sensitive cup of the brunets armpits, and Heather skilfully manipulated it, and had her prisoner squirming and giggling like a school girl.

“Oh no… giggle… please not that… hehehehehe… I’m so sensitive… hahahahaha… please don’t do this to me.” pleaded Steph

“Mmmmm, and it just so happens that I love to tickle pretty-pretties like yourself.” replied Heather softly, “Your in for a long night, but I think you’ll enjoy it.”

“No… hehehehehe, hahahahaha, please I need some sleep… hahahahaha, hehehehehe… I’m exhausted.” she explained as a second feather stroke her on the other side, “Please… giggle, giggle… not two feathers… hehehehehe, snort, hahahahaha… that’s to much!”

The helpless woman felt her loins dampen yet again, and like Anna before her, Heather picked up the scent almost immediately. Steph wiggled about on the padded surfaces, as she felt the tormenting feather gently stroke down her bare side’s only to have them return to her armpits again. The woman’s robust bosom was brought to her tormentors attention as they jiggled like Jell-O, and the stroking feather caused greater hysterics as they targeted her stiff nipples.

Steph pleaded for the torture to end, but it was as though her captor took them as words of encouragement, and intensified thing, by blowing a long hard raspberry between her big tits. The laughter the erupted from the buxom beauty made what she been doing the earlier sound like playful giggles. The feeling of the soft lips against her tanned skin was over whelming, and caused her eyes to well with tears.

“Oh please… hahahahaha… hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe… I can’t stand it any more!” pleaded Steph as she felt the soft lips kissing down her belly, as the feather continued to tickle and tease her breasts, “Please… hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, I’m begging you… hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, stop please… snort… your killing me… hehehehehe, hahahahaha.”

Heather heard her victim whinny like a horse when she circled her tongue around Steph’s belly button. felt Heather’s strong tongue circle her belly button, The violent, and desperate thrashing body turned on Heather so much it made her own pussy wet with desire. The assailant continued her onslaught, slipping her tongue deep into the other woman’s navel and wiggling it around.
“NO, NOT THAT PLEASE… HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, I CAN’T STAND IT ANY MORE, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHE… HAVE M-MERCY PLEASE… HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE… giggle, snort, giggle, HAHAHAHAHA, STOP IT, NOT THERE, PLEASE STOP!”

Heather would not stop, she continued torturing her helpless victim for an entire hour, keeping a steady pace. Soon no sound came from Steph’s luscious body, as her lungs struggled to suck in air, and still she received no mercy. Tears streamed down from under Steph’s masked, and her body convulsed, this had to be the most ruthless tickling she’d ever experienced in her life. No amount of begging seemed to penetrate her tormentors conscious. Then the bound beauty felt something soft stroke her throbbing clit, and she realized it was one of the feathers.

“I’ll bet you like how that feels don’t you.” said Heather, “I suppose tickling your clit is ok, right?”

“Mmmmm, hehehehehe, hahahahaha… oh, mmmmm, uh, oh, no not that… hehehehehe…” she groaned an squealed.

“Then answer my question.” demanded the other women, as she stroked Steph’s belly button with the other feather, “You like to have you pussy tickled don’t you?”

“Hehehehehe, hahahahaha, mmmmm, oh, eek, hehehehehe, hahahahaha… yes, yes I do, please have mercy!” exclaimed Steph, “I’ll do anything you want… mmmmm… just leave my belly button alone… hehehehehe, hahahahaha… it so ticklish.”

Keeping a feather on the fat clit, Heather climbed onto the counter, and straddled Steph’s tickle contorted face. The helpless woman could feel the warmth of the other woman’s vagina as it neared her lips, and as she did for Anna, she opened her mouth and began to lap it’s wet juices. Heather cooed, and leaned forward, pressing her lips against her prisoners wet slit. Soon both women were groaning as they sucked and licked at each others loins, bringing each other the blissful climax.

To Be Concluded...

Nice story, SlaverTickler. Short and to the point. I can only imagine the conclusion will have Steph suffering at the wicked hands of both Heather and Anna. Bring it on!

Come on now...

Knight, knight, knight, do you really think that a loving conpasionet Canadian gentleman would do such a thing as that... oh wait that must be someone ells I was thinking of.

:imouttahe - Look out Steph, the Lezbians are comming for you :2poke:

Interesting! Well I (Anna) can tell you teasing is Heather's greatest style. Sorry we have been unavailable! But we have been busy and Heather..... well we will discuss that when she wakes up!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S This is a drawing we drew (painted in) so be very generous, neither of us are the greatest of artists!

Well we're both back and I (Heather) am fine! So.... did anyway like our pic?
Love,
Heather and Anna

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back