• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bottoms Out Road Trip, Somber Return Home, Misery, But No Company

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Paradise Islanders, after a less than perfect homestand, were about to see things get much, much, worse when they embarked on the road trip. First, they went to New York, and lost three straight games. Then, upon arriving in Atlanta, righted the ship, winning three of four games there from the still staggering Braves. Finally, when they got to Houston, they dropped three more games, to finish with a miserable three and seven record on the ten game trip. This, along with the fine play of the Mets, put the Good Guys in deep trouble in the division standings. After nearly two decades of winning baseball, and nothing but, would it be that Mitch's last season would be spent with the team as an also ran?
Every night during the road trip, Mitch would spend time pouring his heart out to Naomi, either on his laptop, or on the phone. Being the supportive wife she always was, Naomi listened with an open heart, and mind.
When Mitch arrived home with the team on Sunday night, the Good Guys, with it being only June, were a staggering fourteen games behind the Mets in the division, and tied for last place. Mitch was miserable, as he realized he would likely be playing out the last season, on the worst team he had ever been on. Naomi tried to be comforting: "We may get booed when we go out there on the field tomorrow, and there may not be many people in the park, but, in this bed, and in this home, it is still us. We have had nothing but winning from the first season we joined this team, and maybe, this is just Murphy's Law, rearing it's ugly head, at the wrong time" Naomi said.
The next night, under overcast, threatening, skies, the team took the field at the ballpark, to a chorus of boos, from less than 20,000, who bothered to show up for the game. Things weren't any easier for Mitch, as, while strolling through the clubhouse earlier that evening, he heard Alan and his "henchmen", coaches, and front office people, discussing the state of the team, and laying much of the blame on Mitch, who was in a deep slump, but who still, obviously, was not solely responsible for the Good Guys being close to last place. Kate Hudson pitched a credible game that evening, allowing only three runs in seven innings, but, the Good Guys slumping bats, against the visiting Pittsburgh Pirates, could manage but one run, and the team fell that night, 3-1, as more boos rained down on them, along with some real rain, on and off during the game. Things momentarially got a bit better the next night, as Gil Bellows pitched a complete game shutout, prevailing 1-0. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night, through heavy showers, that the umpires let the teams play through, but, a decent effort by her went to waste, as the Good Guys dropped the game, 2-0.
Thursday was an off day. Everything seemed like a downer in Paradise that year, including the weather. While it was not uncommon for there to be showers through the summers, with sunshine mixed in, that year, it seemed that a gloomy, awful, weather pattern had set in, much in line with the Good Guys fortunes on the field.
The Cubs entered Paradise on Friday night. It now seemed that opposing clubs, who used to shudder with fear upon visiting Paradise, knowing the Good Guys would usually beat them there, were now "licking their chops", so to say, at the thought of visiting the island, and the staggering team, as their crowds were no longer a factor. Neve Campbell, on that Friday evening, before less than 25,000, pitched her heart out, and came away with a win, 3-0. After the fifth starter got creamed on Saturday night, it was Kate Hudson's turn on Sunday. In the old days, a Kate Sunday start meant over 50,000 in the park, and sunny, clear weather. Now, less than 30,000 showed up that day, and few of them seemed to care about the team on the field. That day, the sky looked ominous, with a bit of hazy sun, but also thunderheads, over the park. Said thunderheads deposited heavy showers on the stadium in the third inning, delaying the proceedings for one half hour. When play resumed, Kate left tied, 3-3, after six innings, only to see Naomi serve up a seventh inning homer, a blow the team never recovered from, as they dropped the game, 4-3.
St Louis would finish the homestand, beginning on Monday. Gil Bellows began the series on Monday night, with another loss, as he allowed four runs in six innings, as the team only got three, and succumbed, 4-3. Charlize Theron provided a bit of relief on Tuesday, going nine innings, and shutting out the powerful Cardinals, 4-0. Wednesday afternoon brought a hot, sticky, sweltering day of ninety three degrees, and ninety percent humidity. Whereas in the winning days, 50,000 would flock to the ballpark, leaving work early for the 1pm game on getaway day, now, few seemed to feel the need to miss work, as only 12,000 were in the stadium that day. Those 12,000 saw a horror show of a game, as Neve got lit up for seven runs in the first inning, and the team couldnt recover, en route to a 7-2 loss, that completed a less than accceptable four and five homestand. It had been a less than fun homestand, of awful play, and fan heckling. The only positive for the team, was being home in the arms of their loved ones. Waking each day, to look at the standings, made everyone sick to their stomachs, and it didnt seem to be getting any better, as now, many talked of packing baseball in after that year, seeing little need to continue, with the poor play, and heckling crowds.
In spite of the bad events on the field, there were still the Saturday tickle parties. That week's gathering was held at a new fetish dungeon club, which doubled as a disco. The featured lee on that Saturday night was Neve Campbell, who now was the closest thing the Good Guys had to an ace. Neve, whom everyone knew was extremely ticklish, stripped naked, and was cuffed to an ominous looking tickling device table, as her teammates surrounded her, smirks on their faces. Catcher Barney began the tickle on Neve's neck with fingers, as the attractive actress and pitcher moved her head from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, second baseman Russell was next, tickling Neve on her underarms, sides, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed at her restraints, and girlish giggles erupted from her, as her underarms were extremely ticklish:HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE! NOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Third baseman Michael then joined in, attacking Neve on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees, as her legs jerked violently. Finally, Mitch saved the best for last, tickling Neve on her horribly ticklish feet. He attacked Neve's feet and toes with all ten fingers, and then feathers, ice, and vibrating electric massagers, over, under, and inbetween her toes. This drove Neve beserk! She wiggled her toes every which way, and screamed and squealed with girlish giggles and laughter, begging for mercy! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I CANT STAND IT! IAM SO EXTREMELY TICKLISH! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOOOOO!HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle stopped, and Neve was untied.
On Thursday night, it was a less than happy Mitch who went to the airport to meet the team flight to Pittsburgh. Road trips were never fun for Mitch, but now, with the team seemingly chasing nothing, it was even more excruciating. Naomi left him with some words of encouragement: "Only a few more months, then you are with me forever, always"
So, it had been a much less than fun homestand on the field, with the team facing harsh reality of a poor season, after all the championship years. Would things get better at all? What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End.

Author's Note: For my loyal readers, to whom I always extend my heartfelt appreciation, I hope all this losing and bad feeling isnt too much of a downer to read. I just wanted to try having a season where the team had to deal with adversity during the season, after such a long run of success. As most who know me are aware, I am a huge Atlanta Braves fan, and, as most who follow baseball know, the Braves are having a very poor season this year, after fifteen years of success, so, I wanted to try the same type of storyline with the Good Guys, and incorporate the emotions of how all these players who won countless championships, deal with playing for a losing team near the end of their careers. Please provide feedback. If my readers dont like this story, I can have the team pick it up again, or, persue the poor play, have the team finish in last place, and see what that brings. Thanks.

Mitch

Last edited:
Ah it's no problem, after all, no team can be good all of the time. On the contrary, I just completed a move to Montreal where I'm doing some research in a friends lab before back to school so it was nice to see a Good Guys story. I look forward to the next one from my new home in the North.

HappyD

Congrats on your move, my friend, and thanks for the feedback as always. I've heard Montreal is a nice place. I used to have a good friend, who was a TMFer, who lived there, and she said it was really nice. She hasnt been around the forum lately, unfortunately. Good Luck on your move, and research.
Thanks for understanding about the storyline. I just felt it time to try something different, and such. Just so you know, I wasnt exactly planning to write the entire storyline where they lose all the time, and become terrible. I may make it more up and down, where they have some fine play, and other poor play, and times where it looks like they might come out of it, and then fall back into it. I'll play around with it.
Take care, and Good Luck. Stay tuned, I will try to post another story in the next day or so.

Mitch

wow poor Mitch and the team.. thank goodness his homelife is going good. don't worry, Mitchell, about the down theme to this story..life is that way, ups and downs. great installment as always.

Thank you, isabeau, your praise is appreciated, as always. The team is going through some rough times now, much like my beloved Braves, who lost again last night! :disgust: As I said before, we may see a mixed storyline. I will play around with it.
Stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back