• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Florida Gathering?

bellytickling

TMF Master
I know there is interest in having a Florida Gathering, but nobody seems to know how to start one, where to have, how to run it etc Just trying to see if there still are enough people interested to actually have one in Florida. Anybody?

If you want to host a Florida Gathering I'd be glad to give you some ideas on how to put it together. I've hosted many a gathering at my own home in California and have lots of experience to share! Just PM me if you want more info.

Jan

Likewise. There ARE people in Florida. Seen 'em post here before. Seen mails. Also saw a list from down there, way back.

If you provide a location, and administrate the event, you can get folks out. We've done it in many locations. California has three locations lively. If we can, you can. ;)

Fl

Only trouble is how big FL is, lol, what city do we have it in? And will anyone show?

okay people. This is the female half of bound2switch here. We can SO do this!!! FL is big but then again so it that state I come from. THe numbers will probably be pretty small until the gathering gathers some steam.

So right now I know we are thinking Orlando. Do anyone have a place they are willing to host on or are we looking at hotels?

let's rally people! We can make this happen ya know.

bound

Orlando would be the best choice, in my opinion.
We can do it.
We CAN do it.
WE CAN DO IT!
WE CAN DO IT!!!!

LET'S . . . DOOO IT !!!

I'll be there with feather in hand.
Come on Floridians.
We HAVE the 'Lers and 'Lees to have a great gathering.
Someone needs to coordinate it and get the ball rolling.

I Think that this winter would be better!

Hi Folks,
I've been mentioning my interest in being involved in a Florida Gathering in some of my NEST threads. However, no one has shown an interest as of yet. I think that if we have it in the winter when things are slower up north, we will get more out of State guests. It's great to escape the cold and get some tickling in as well. Orlando sounds good, it is very central. I of course would prefer Fort Lauderdale but maybe later as it gains popularity. Orlando does have an abundance of clean and reasonable hotels. If anyone needs help in organizing one just let me know. If it happens sooner all the better but I feel that the winter would be great.
Jeff

I think by the time you get everything planned and reserached, it would be winter anyway. Plus, you'd want time to let the word spread, and for people to make plans. So, I agree that the winter would be a good time. Central Florida is a good location. You can service a lot of Florida without a lot of drive time.
Definitely count me in. Anyway, I think Florida is good because all of this heat really seems to bring out the ticklishness. I have met about 20 women down here in three weeks, and every one said their feet were ticklish.

Rasputin

Florida gathering sounds great...how about Destin/Fort Walton Beach? Tons of hotels and convention centers, and not too expensive. Plus, I could come because i live here...lol

Tidas said:
Florida gathering sounds great...how about Destin/Fort Walton Beach? Tons of hotels and convention centers, and not too expensive. Plus, I could come because i live here...lol

I'm definately down for the cause. I live in Orlando and will definately contribute. And my fiance would help too. Any other peeps from Orlando here? My email is [email protected] if you wanna contact me that way.

Sure!

Count me in! I'm in orlando, a trip to lauderdale/miami/whereever sounds like fun!

Any news on a potential gathering yet?
A winter gathering might work.
I have a week vacation the first week in December, so if we can get
something together by then . . .

I've been a little busy lately starting up a new job, but am still interested in the gathering. Just curious, any Floridians going to go to FetishCon in Tampa next month?

yeah, I think Orlando would be a good place to have the Gathering. I might be going to FetishCon, maybe meet up with other Florida ticklephiles and make a big party around it. Hey, its just an idea, is anyone interested?

I think Orlando would be a good place as it's kind of centrally located as far as the state of florida goes. I'd definitely attend if one gets put together.

Any word on a gathering yet?
We should try to have it before the summer starts.
Off-peak months, so the hotel rooms will be cheaper & not as crowded.

Gathering?

I've never been to one and I'd definitely attend if a Gathering took place in Florida this year. I'll be out of the state from June thru August, otherwise I'd be there.

I moved to florida 2 month ago andi am very willing to go to a gathering. If anyone would post what people do in this gathering just so i have a clue if we do one.

:twohugs:

Wanna test the waters too

I have never been to a gathering either but I'm ready to try one out. what goes on? Beats me...but I'm hoping it tickling and meeting folks with like interests. Whats to lose? Where are you and if you want to talk about getting one (a gathering that is) together, let me know...
[email protected]
Great tickling wishes to you for '07!
DL

Gathering YES

Its a great idea to have one in FL, we could start by participating a little more so we know about how many people we have interested in FL, how many females and males and where it would be the best place to do it. Orlando seems a good place.
Lets try to count how many people interested in a gathering we have in FL, how many lees and lers so we can plan what kind of activities we could put together. Any female lers with nice long nails for tickling?
Lets start to organize this gathering. Come on FL lets do it.
I am in.
my email: [email protected] in case I can help.

Thanks to everyone

Hugo

Well, this little list is just from this one thread.
I compiled it from the info available.

Screen Name______Gender___‘Ler, ‘Lee or Both____Location
Bellytickling________Male_______Both____________N/A
Bound2Switch______Male_______Both____________Florida
Chino-san_________N/A________N/A_____________N/A
Drakor____________Male_______‘Ler_____________Winterpark FL
Interrotickler_______Male_______N/A_____________Tampa Florida
LoveMachineCnF____N/A________N/A_____________N/A
Lovetobetickled_____Male_______Both____________Florida
Max_Phoenix_______Male_______Both____________Sarasota, FL
MetaCortex719_____Male_______Both____________Orlando Florida
Rasputin___________N/A________N/A____________The Little Peninsula
____________________________________________Between The Gulf &
____________________________________________The Bay
Thebordmanv_______Male_______‘Ler_____________Hollywood Florida
Tidas______________Male_______Both____________Florida & Mississippi
Tickle Heaven_______N/A________N/A____________Orlando
Tickler Bart_________Male_______Both____________Brandon Florida
_____________________________________________(Tampa)

florida gathering

florida ticklers. im going to be in orlando this weekend anyone want to get togeather for some tickling im 22 m

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back