• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Xiaolin Showdown Tickles ^^ M/F (some nudity)

cooljord58

This is my first tickle story so hush foo.

It was nightime at the temple and Kimiko was getting changed to go to sleep. Raimundo came in through the door when Kimiko was still in her bra and panties. Kimiko blushed as Rai came closer to her. They had been boyfriend and girlfriend for a while now and Rai still hadnt seen Kimiko in her undergarments. "Hey Kim....how about we go somewhere...." Rai asked her with a cute face on. 'W-Where could we go tonight?" Kimiko stammered. Still shocked from seeing Rai here. "O I was thinking of going to....a nice hotel for the night...." Rai said winking. "Sure!" Kimiko said while starting to get dreseed. Rai stopped her and said something. "You wont need clothes...." Kimiko was excited when he said that. They used the golden tiger claws and went into a low populated hotel room with a four poster bed. "Ill be right back...." Rai said. Kimiko layed on the bed as she soon fell asleep.

She awoke in themiddle of the night to find herself spread eagle and tied to the bed. 'R-rai?" "Yes?" He said seductively while being in only his boxers. "Time for some fun...." He said cutting Kim of from saying anything. He crowled ontp of her and when Kim thought they were going to have sex, Rai began to tickle her underarms. "Rai hehahehehe s-stop it!" She yelled through giggles. "Nah, im having too much fun...." He slowly worked on her underarms and went down to her ribs. He began to dance all over them with his fingers very softly. Kimiko was still trying to contain laughing but it was working very well. "I think....its time to get a little but more....personal...." He reached around Kim and unlatched her bra. She was still laughing slightly and blushed when Rai saw her nipples. They were hard from being tickled already. "Time for some more fun...." He wet one finger and began to swirl it around her nipple. Kimiko could no longer hold back laughing and howled with laughter as Rai used his other hand to tickle her hips.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back