• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

favorite primetime story?

primetime

Verified
hello folks, i am planning to write a story soon, but i dont know which series to continue or come up with a new one. my creative juices have been flowing lately and i know some of you have been waiting for something new from me. so, i decided to ask you which would you like me to write.

A) The Ticklish Nerd
B) The Basement
C) the wrestling series
D) a completely brand new story
E) dont write, you're old and washed up.

out of the choices, which do you prefer? your replies will decide.

also, just out of curiosity, what is your favorite primetime story?

Hmmmm... a new story. I'm just now getting around to pouring through the story archives, and I haven't gotten to yours yet. But my vote is for a completely new story.

My vote goes for the basement. :2poke:
Even though they are all good, the basement is turning out to be one of my favorites. :devil2:

my vote would have to go for wrestling series. i hope u have doing ok my friend and is nice to hear from u. thx again for the stories u have been written for me before and if u did try a new one the only one i can think is maybe a g.i joe since this has many options. nice see u ready to get writing. your still the best.
sincerely apremont75

I looked in your archive a while ago, and I never looked at the numbers and realized that you had 200-something stories! The one I liked wasn't a choice: Behind the Walls. I'd say all the choices are fine, except don't go with choice E! ;)

Nerd

The ticklish Nerd, and I am waiting for the next dozen of follow-ups. Are you planning to continue this series?

Best regards,
Gear

the ticklish nerd without a doubt.. however i don't remember your basement series.. that sounds intriguing as well, i'll have to visit your archive again and find those basement tales..

Your wrestling stories..

They were the best....
Especially when I was a ref for the paddle match.
:bowing:

I'm gonna have to say go for the Ned story! I read every single one of those in a day's time I liked them so much, still do. The little Asian girl needs to get it from Ezmerelda! I still remember the characters. Choice A! Choice A! Grin

Dave

Prime, all the above, my man

You'll never be washed up, because every story you write is awesome. Some writers (including me) usually go back a step after getting a standing ovation on their work "so to speak" but not you

You should have to write one about me, because no one has yet, right? :evilha:
It's your punishment for not coming to last weekend's gathering at PA--everyone asked about you!

XOXO

Love your writings especially behind the walls series in my opinion that was far the best and the most intense series in your archive would love it if you make a similar series :happyfloa

Old man, you're washed up. This board is so much better now that you've stopped posting and let others post.

Gotta!! Just kidding. I look forward to reading what ever you post. I'd like to see you post a story in each one of the categories, but I know your schedule no longer allows you to do this.

I like the wrestling series. The basement series was really taking off nicely, shortly before you reduced your offerings. I don't think that one has the following, yet, and I would have to go back and reaquaint myself with where you left that one. I guess, while I'd be happy with any Primetime offering, the one I think is most ready for another installment is the nerd series.

And that's just one man's opinion.

THE BASEMENT!
THE BASEMENT!
THE BASEMENT!
THE BASEMENT!

ps - The Basement :D

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back