• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brooke Burke's Obedience Lesson (Hypnosis)

Billy bob

TMF Novice
Brooke was on her way home when she recieved a call on her mobile phone. It was her friend Sally. "Hey Brook there's a Hypnosis show on me and some of the Girls are going do you want to come". Brooke guessed it must be the reception but Sally sounded weird. Brooke thought what the hell and went to the address Sally gave her. It was in a small resturant in a hotel with strict entrance only. When Brooke and her friends sat down Brooke noticed there were only women in the audience. Then a women voice uttered "please welcome John the Hypnotist" There was a round of applause the show was about to start.
John walked out and spotted Brooke his plan was going to work. Finally after hypnotizing every woman in here except for Brooke he was going to get his way. "Now i will need a volunteer" John said. No-one put their hand up (part of the subliminal message he had given them all). "Very well" John said "how about you" as the spot light shinned on Brooke. Before Brooke could shake her head all of her friends were all saying "Go on". Fine Brooke though as she got up and walked over to the stage. There was another round of applause for her. She sat down her Brown hair perfectly down her back as she stared at John waiting to be hypnotized. John pulled out his Pendant. He began to wave it infront of Brooke's eyes. Her Brown eyes were hooked on it instantly. She began following it to and fro as her mind fell deeper under the control of John. Then when the time was ready John made her his slave. "Brooke you will do every i say". "Yes Master" Brooke replied.
John then turned to the rest of the already hypnotized audience and held out the Pendant. "You will now sleep here and wake up when Brooke and i return". 30 female heads slumped a down.
JOhn and Brooke then went upstairs to John's suite in the hotel. "Brooke you will strip down to your Bra and Underwear". Brooke obeyed. "Now Brooke your feet are very ticklish oh so very ticklish infact they are being tickled right now you can feel it Brooke" "Ha Ha huh he" Brooke giggled as she wiggled around her feet. John then made Brooke lie down on the Bed. He then began tickling her feet. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" she wailed as John went up and down her perfect soles.He then went for her toes "WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she creid as she desperatly tried to wriggle away put Johns power over her was far too strong. John then simply began stroking her this till set her off as she laughed her head off. "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". John also brought a feather with him. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Brooke screamed as her soles and the feather touched. Then purely by accident Brooke kicked John. This annoyed John so he went down stairs and picked up Sally. Sally came in to see Brooke lying down. "Now Brooke you are going to wake up but you will not be able to run or move and you are still very ticklish and you will still call me master. Brooke's eyes flickered "What am i doing here Sally help me i think my masters hypnotized me into his slave. It was time for pure cruelty.
"Sally tickle her feet" John said. Sally obeyed. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Brooke wailed as her friend tortured her. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SALLYYYYYYYYYYYYY. It's me Brooke. "Keep going" John instructed Sally obeyed "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Brooke laughed. It was time for John to take control once more.
Sally go back downstaris. He then held out the Pendant infront of Brooke she returned to her hypntoic state. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Brooke was off again as John began using his fingers. Yet John had this time brought along the ultimate weapon. It looked like a large feathery circle that span around and around. John switched it on and began using his magic. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Brooke was almost crying as the tickle circle went over her oh so ticklish sole. For hours it lasted with Brooke tossing and turning as her hypnotized mind would not let her escape.
At the end John gave out messages. You will go downstairs and remeber non of this. You will however also want to go barefoot as much as you can do you understnad. "Yes Master" Brooke replied for the final time.
Brooke woke up next to all of her friends. John then anounced "I hypnotized all of you you will remeber waht happened (a load of stuff john had planted in their minds) tommorow". Every-one got up and left. Later John was watching T.V Brooke Burke was presenting a show. She was also barefoot.

PS: Should you wish for any celebrity chicks to meet John the just leave me their name in a reply and i will get to work on them asap.

Er Dude she's kinda 53 years old. R there any other slightly younger women you want John to hypnotize.

Kristen Bell (veronica Mars)

hey john Kristen Bell is a name i would like you to see. she is veronica mars

Billy bob said:
Er Dude she's kinda 53 years old. R there any other slightly younger women you want John to hypnotize.

Well there is Kirsten Dunst but can you do Steenburgen first please?

I see my hypno ticking video clips have inspired you to write hypnosis tickling stories.
Cool.

Great story Billy Bob. Probably the best hypno/tickling story I ever read. I dont want to burden you with requests because you have enough already, I just look forward to your next story. :)

I know this is an older post Billy, but in all fairness most older women are alot sexier then Brook Burke, if for not other reason then the fact that they actually have personality to go along with their looks. Nice story at any rate :woot2:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back