• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Movie Blues... (m/f all over)

nytoetapper

TMF Expert
This one was born of a chat session I had with a friend... I hope you enjoy it... It's mostly non-sexual...

Sonya Russo walks into the small office of Robby Starmacher(pronounced star-maker), a casting director for Universal Studios. The secretary, a strapping muscular young man, takes her name and instructs her to have a seat. After about 15 minutes he says, “Ms. Russo? This way please.”

He leads her down a long hallway to the lone room at the end. He opens the door and closes it behind her. She hears a lock snap into place. Sonya thinks to herself, hmmm that’s odd.

Mr. Starmacher sits behind a big mahogany desk; the room is large, with 2 large objects on either side of the desk, covered by dropcloths.
He hangs up the phone and introduces himself, “Robby Starmacher, Ms. Russo, pleased to meet you!”

He’s 5'9", dark hair and eyes, athletic build, wearing a grey pinstriped suit and black Patent leather Oxfords.

“Pleased to meet you as well, Mr. Starmacher.”, Sonya replies amiably.

“Call me Robby. I'll get right to the point. There's a part in a film I think you may be right for, but it involves some really physical work on your part.”

“That shouldn’t be a problem at all. I do work out almost daily.”

“Great. I'd like to do a run through of one of the big scenes, but I'll need you to change into costume. Ok?”

“Umm, sure!”

Robby hands her what looks like a loincloth. “You can change behind the screen over there.”

Sonya, chuckles nervously as she changes behind the screen, “Gee, where's Tarzan?” The garment covers like a backless bathing suit.

“Ok, Raise your arms for me and turn around please.”

Sonya raises her arms and turns around, “Ta-daa!”

Robby whispers, “Perfect.“
Then to Sonya, “Ok, here's the scene. It's a spy pic. You play like a Bond girl that's been captured.”

“Oh sounds cool!” He takes the cover off of the object to the left. There is a large upright X-framed table. There are straps at the ends and in the middle.

Robby, clears his throat, “Hmm-mm… I need you to get in character. I'm going to strap you into this, then we'll run through the scene. Ok?”

Sonya replies nervously “Um, all right.”

Once all the straps are secured, he presses a button on his desk that leans the X-frame back till it's horizontal. At the same time, a panel in the wall opens to reveal a video camera. He walks over to a closet and opens it, pulling a small wheeled tray out of it and rolling it next to Sonya’s right side. The contents of the tray are hidden by a cloth. Sonya looks at the tray curiously.

Sonya asks, “Is this an ‘R’ rated movie?”

Robby responds, “No, PG13. We’re hoping for a real summer blockbuster here.”
“Now, here's the scene. You have been captured and your captors intend to torture you to extract information. But you don't have the information, the lead character does. They hope his feelings for you will break him if he sees you suffering.”

Sonya, “Oh, ok. Got it. Well he better fess up for my sake!” Again, a nervous chuckle, as Sonya realizes that she is really vulnerable in this position.

“So it's not really an interrogation”, Robby continues, “They are just going to torture you to get him to talk. Now, relax. I'd never be part of a movie that would hurt its actors. But I need you to give REAL reactions. I need to see REAL emotion. Ok?”

Sonya, relaxing a little, ”I’ll do my best!”

“And since this is a family film, the only torture we can use on you is... TICKLING.”

Sonya, now trying to hide her panic says, ”Huh? T-t-tickling?”

Robby shouts, "ACTION!", and activates the camera with a remote control.
Sonya looks around, eyes wide.

Robby reads from a script in a villainous voice "Maybe he'll talk if I do this to you..." He scratches lightly in the hollow of her right armpit.

Sonya, pulling on the straps, “Yikes… Hehehee”

"Not ready to talk Agent X? How about if I do this?" Robby moves behind her head and starts tickling her left armpit too; increasing speed and pressure a bit.

Sonya starts to giggle more, “Hehehehehe… P-please, n-n-nooo! Hahahahahaaa!”

Robby, using a heroic voice, reads Agent X's line "I'll never talk! Do your worst!"

He comes around and straddles her waist. "Then I'll start with this!" He scrabbles his fingers up and down her sides.

Sonya, now a giggling mess, squeals, “Please t-t-talk! I can’t take it! Hehehe hahahaa!”

Next, he starts squeezing her ribs. Counting each one as he gleefully wiggles his fingers on and between each rib. Sonya is squirming and bawling laughter, “Hee hee heeee… Ha ha hoooooo!!!” Her head shakes from side to side, “No m-m-moooorrree…” Robby slides back a little, onto her thighs, and pulls a Velcro panel in Sonya’s costume, revealing her belly. He starts tracing light circles around her bellybutton with his right hand, while poking her ribs and armpits with his left.

Sonya tries to buck him off, but her bondage does not allow her any relief. All she can do is lay there and laugh and twitch. “Hahahahahahahahahahaha… (gasp) Heheheheheee!

Robby leans in and whispers, "Great reactions, you're doing fantastic!" Then he hops off her thighs and position himself between her legs. In a loud voice He says, "Now Agent X, she will really suffer!" He reaches over her leg and puts his hand under the cloth on the tray. He pulls something out and holds it before her widening eyes for her to see...

A long stiff feather.

Sonya tries to speak a protest, but Robby takes the feather and reaches up, placing the tip near her right ear. Then he traces a path down her neck to her armpit, then down her side to her navel.

Sonya squeals, “EEEEeeehehehehehehehehehe! Oh d-damn t-th-that t-t-tickles! Heeeeheheheheheeee…”

He traces circles around her bellybutton with the tip of the feather, then dips the tip into her navel and spins the feather between his fingers. Sonya struggles violently, to no avail. While spinning the feather in her navel with his right hand, Robby starts squeezing her thighs and pockets with his left.

Sonya cries out, “Somebody h-help m-meeeeee hehehehheeeee!!!”

“My dear, we want Agent X to talk. It's your fate to suffer till he does!”
Now Robby alternates tickling her bellybutton with squeezing her ribs, thighs, pockets, and knees. He changes the order frequently, so she can't catch the rhythm.

Sonya’s hysterical laughter fills the office.

Suddenly he drops the feather and squeezes both pockets while tickling her bellybutton with his tongue, and gently nibbling on the soft, taut flesh of her belly.

“Aa-ahhhahahhahhahahh! Mmm-mercy! Pleheheheaseeeeee!!!”

"See how she suffers Agent X! You can stop this!" (He replies as Agent X) "I don't know what you're talking about!"

Sonya pleads in character, “Agent X, pppplease hhhhelp! Hehehehehehehehehehe”

"Very well, perhaps a change of tactics..." Robby removes a gun from an inside pocket and starts undoing Sonya’s straps; ankles, then waist, then the left hand. He instructs her to undo her right hand then stand up. Sonya does as she’s instructed, her eyes never leaving the gun. With the gun, Robby directs her to the covered object to the right of the desk. Sonya pulls off the cover, revealing stocks made of strong plexiglass. A T-shape frame rises out of the seat with cuffs on the ends. "Sit and place your hands into the cuffs" He commands, as he cocks the hammer on the gun. Sonya sits and places her hands into the padded cuffs. He secures her wrists then walks over to her feet.
"Such nicely pedicured feet. I imagine, Agent X, that because she takes such care of these feet that they will be extra ticklish..."

Sonya’s breath catches in her throat. He locks her ankles in place. Sonya thinks to herself (Oh no, if he tickles my feet I’ll go mad!) Because the stocks are made of plexiglass, she can see her feet through them. Robby rolls the tray he took the feather from close by her feet.

Sonya watches what he’s doing with fear.

"One last chance, Agent X. Speak and spare this poor woman.” A pause. “Nothing to say? Ah well" He drags a fingernail from her right heel to the toes...

Every muscle in Sonya’s body tenses “Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!”

"Tsk, tsk. The pedicure seems to have made you more ticklish." He starts to lightly scrabble his fingers up and down her sole, lingering at the arch and under her toes.

Sonya’s right foot wiggles about “Hehehehehehehehehehehehe”

"Now let's have some fun, hmmmm?" Robby takes the feather in his right hand and holds the toes of Sonya’s right foot open and back with his left.

Sonya pleads, “NO! P-please!”

He begins to saw the feather back and forth between each toe from pinky to big toe then back again. Then he puts the feather between her toes and spins it. Sonya tries to clench her toes shut, but his grip is firm, “Hehehehehehehehee! Oh shit, that t-tickles! Hehehehahahahahahehehe!!” He repeats the process on her left foot. “Aaaahahaha n-n-not my f-feet p-p-p-please! Heeheeheeee Hahahahaaa!!!

He puts the feather away and reaches under the cover again. Sonya sighs relief. Now he produces a large horse hair brush, the kind used to brush suede. Its bristles are stiff, but soft at the tips. Sonya eyes widen, “Oh please no!”

Robby positions himself so that her left foot is between his legs, and his back is to her. He holds back her toes with his left hand and strokes side to side all up and down her sole. “AAAAaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! hahahahahahahahahahaha!” Sonya wails, “Oh shit! Hehehehahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!”

He lets go of her toes, and continues to brush her left sole while tickling her right with his fingers. Sonya’s feet flail wildly about. Her face is red and sweaty. Her hair is plastered to her face. Then he switches and uses the brush on her right and tickles her left with his fingers. Sonya cries, “No more! No m-more! Aahh-hahehehe!”

"Will you talk now Agent X?" (Again Robby replies as Agent X) "I told you, I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Too bad for her", He drops the brush and attacks both arches with his fingers. Sonya tries to wriggle her foot free to twist away from the maddening ticklish sensations. But now she is suddenly aware of the moist, throbbing heat between her legs.

Hazily she thinks to herself am I getting turned on by all this?

The assault of her soles continues for a minute, then stops. She notices him reaching under the cover again... Sonya watches intently, trying to catch her breath. Then she sees what’s coming next. He reveals an electric toothbrush, the kind with the rotating head.

Sonya begs, “Oh no please!” He holds the toes of her right foot open and back with his left hand, and positions the brush on the sensitive skin between her big and second
toes. Then he switches it on. Sonya squeals, “Aaaaahhahahahahahahahaaaaa!” He moves it between each toe, along the bottom of each toe, and across the ball of her foot. Then he traces circles on her heel with the brush.

Sonya is a quivering mess. “H-hehehehehehehe! Oh please, no more! No more! Hahahahaaa!” Next he runs it all over her arch and ball then he repeats the process on her left foot.

"Hear her scream with laughter, Agent X? Will you do nothing?"

Sonya, now a little confused as to whether she actually wants this feeling to stop shouts out in character, “No! no! no! Say nothing!!! Aaaahahahahahahahahahaha!”

Robby drops the brush and his fingers become a blur of motion, scrabbling all over both soles, faster than Sonya thought humanly possible, up and down and all over...

Sonya throws back her head and howls laughter, “AAaaahahahahahahaaaahhhhhhhhhh!”
She is surprised by the beginning waves of a massive orgasm. Sonya moans, “No… Don’t… Stop… Please… Don’t… Ssssstoooop! Hahahaha mmmmm hahahaha ooooooo…” The waves build and flow. Two, three, four… Then, just as she feels like she is about to pass out, he stops.

Robby says, in a narrator’s tone, "Agent X has broken free and killed his guard, then he jumps down and subdues your tormentor and rescues you, end scene." He clicks off the camera.

"That was TERRIFFIC!!! AMAZING!!! SUPERB!!!" He shouts, as he unstraps her and hands her a towel and a bottle of water. "Of the 24 actresses we have tried, you were the best! I really believed your torment! Award-winning acting talent!"

Sonya(rolling her eyes) says under her breath, “Who was acting?”

"The part is yours, if you want it... And it's a co-starring role. This could supercharge your career."

Sonya “I d-dunno…” She thinks about the orgasms she had during the tickling.

"And I've hired Steven Lucas to direct! So you know it's going to be a hit."
"And I even have a part, as the torturer... So you know how the scene will play."

Sonya regains a little composure and says coolly, “I'll have to review the whole script…”

"Well, congratulations, I'll see you on the set! Tell Marco to call you a cab and give you a voucher."

Sonya gets up a little shakily, “No p-problem.” She changes back into her clothes.

As she leaves she hears Robby muttering to himself, "I wonder if he still makes his actors do three takes of every scene?"

Sonya “Gulp!”

End Scene???

fantastic story and great concept.. i love interrogation scenarios.. very descriptive.. do continue..

very nice, I love your descriptions and the cute set-up... if there was really a movie like this, then I'd wish to be an actress ;)

Wonderful story! I loved the whole script reading scenario! Please keep up the great work!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back