• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The Last Of The Scream Queens" - Part 2

Feathery

1st Level Orange Feather
"The Last Of The Scream Queens"
Part 2

It was a very quiet and tasteful affair, as funerals go. Lisa, and all of my closest friends attended, and even some of my professors from school. All my family were there, including my relatives from the film business. Everyone was behaving quite calm and dignified, until my mother started sobbing uncontrollably when they finally put my remains in our family mausoleum, which my great grandfather set up for us. That was back in the time of DeMille and Griffith, when he was a young man in the early days of the movie business here. My family had a long history in the industry here in Hollywood, and it was my intention of carrying out that illustrious tradition by becoming a great film director. I was going to captivate the world with magnificent cinematic art... such wonderful stories captured on film. Well, but wouldn't you know... just my luck! I hardly had any sexual experiences at all in my young life. But the one time I got to indulge in a really hot and heavy one night stand with a real stud, and he had to have the big "A." They said it was complications due to bacterial pneumonia. And so my life, so filled with promise, was cut short; never to be able to create all of that great art for the world to see... all because of one lousy fuck!

The mausoleum was located in a very picturesque area, just outside of Hollywood. After I was encased in my final resting place, my Aunt Bev walked outside of the family tomb, found a discreet location and lit up a special cigarette, consisting of just enough tobacco to disguise the marijuana aroma. Even at a funeral, she couldn't help but dress in something sexy... a tight black miniskirt and matching jacket (with plunging neckline), black gloves with a silk scarf around her neck, high heels, silk stockings, and a 60's style pill-box hat with a netted vail over her heavily made-up face. Her red mane of hair was pulled back and kept in tight bun. I guess when my mother broke down like that, she just couldn't take it, and had go out for a smoke. Soon, Lisa went outside and spotted my aunt, puffing away. "Hi Bev, I was hoping you would be here." Aunt Bev touched Lisa's arm. "Well, it's over now. I just can't believe it." Everyone started exiting the building, saying their goodbyes with hugs, handshakes and kisses, and getting into their limos and cars. Aunt Bev turned to Lisa, "Can I give you a lift? My car is right over there." Lisa looked over at the black stretch limousine, with my aunt's driver waiting outside it. "Sure, thanks. I came here with Jessy's mom, but I think she might rather be alone now." Aunt Bev dropped her smoke and stamped it out. "Oh, good. Let's go."

As the two women sat together in the back of the limo, Lisa told the driver her address. Soon after, Aunt Bev started weeping, "Oh Lisa, why did he have to die? And so young! He was such a darling... I'm really going to miss that kid!" Lisa leaned over and put her arm around my aunt, tears welling up in her eyes as well. "I know, Bev. I'm going to miss him very much too." Aunt Bev hugged Lisa, and looked up at her, with dark mascara streaming down her cheeks. Lisa lifted up her vale and wiped her cheeks and looked at my aunt's soft, painted pillow-like lips. The two women's lips met, first very softly, and then again and again with increased fervor, until they were kissing each other in a passionate embrace. Aunt Bev stroked Lisa's back, and Lisa's hand caressed my aunt's side and then cupped her breast. Aunt Bev's eyes lowered and leaned back against the car seat, as if offering herself to the younger woman. Lisa responded by sliding her hand down inside the front of my aunt's jacket, a little surprised to feel her bare breast. Aunt Bev lay back, moaning and sighing as Lisa fondled her breasts, then undoing the top buttons of her jacket to have greater access to them. She noticed that, underneath her jacket, my aunt was wearing a black lace corset that had just enough under-wiring to support her breasts and push them upward, but allowed most of the skin to remain exposed. Soft fleshy mounds resting on shelf cups. "I love the feel of my nipples against the silky satin underlining," she would say. Lisa leaned over and kissed my aunt's breasts, rubbing her lips against her swelling nipples. Then running her hand under her skirt, feeling her smooth bare thighs above the hems of her silk stockings. "Lisa, please... please come stay with me," moaned my aunt. "I want you with me. I don't want to be alone now." Lisa agreed, and the driver was told to change direction and head back to my aunt's house.

As the limo pulled into the driveway, the two women fixed their clothes. Aunt Bev tipped her driver and the two went into the house. Once inside, my aunt took off her hat and gloves, kicked off her high heels, and let her thick red hair tumble out of that bun. Lisa called her parents and told them she was would be spending the night at a friend's, and then followed her hostess into the kitchen, noticing her voluptuous curvy body shifting underneath the tight black suit as she moved. My aunt poured herself a cold vodka drink. "Would you like one?" Lisa declined. The two women embraced and kissed again, then Aunt Bev took Lisa by the hand and led her into her bedroom. My aunt fell across the bed, her arms apart... assuming a very submissive position, beckoning Lisa to make love to her. Lisa responded by leaning over my aunt on the bed, kissing her, undoing the buttons of her jacket... exposing those full ample breasts. "Oh God, Lisa... you're going to undress me, aren't you? Ohhhhhh, Lisa... you are going to strip me naked?" Before meeting my aunt, almost a year ago, Lisa had never been with an older woman in this way before, as well as the fact that she was also in the intimate presence of a cult film icon. After all, here was Tiffany James, the star of such classics as "Castle of the Man-Eating Crypt Slaves", and "Horror Harlots From Hades!" She was quite excited with this experience, to say the least! As Aunt Bev's skirt was unfastened and pulled down off her shapely squirming legs, there was a touch of theatrics in her voice, as she prompted Lisa to continue undressing her. "Oh yes, Lisa... strip me! Strip me completely naked!" Lisa looked down at my aunt, now dressed in only a black lace corset, with suspenders holding up her silk stockings, and that black scarf. Lisa began unbuttoning her own blouse, but my aunt stopped her, "No... you're going to dominate me, aren't you? You're going to be dressed, and I'm going to be naked, and you're going to completely dominate me! Oh... your going to take my scarf off!" Lisa followed these "directions", and removed the black silk scarf from my aunt's neck. "Lisa, you're not going to tie me up now, are you, sweet?" Aunt Bev held her arms out, with her wrists placed together, one on top of the other, as Lisa bound them tightly with the scarf. Then Aunt Bev rolled over on her tummy, with her arms straight out in front of her, and extended them toward the headboard. Thinking to herself, "Wow, this is just like the bondage scene in her B-movie classic, 'Sex-Crazed She-Demons From Sodom' ", Lisa saw where this was going, and tied the other end of the scarf around a central carved out opening in the design of the headboard. Once Aunt Bev's arms were securely restrained, Lisa began unfastening the the suspenders from the hems of her stockings, then she undid the hooks down the back of her corset... her soft sumptuous flesh oozing out from the protective black lacy covering. My aunt began to moan as more and more of her skin became exposed. "Ohhhhhhhh... ohhhhhhhh... yes, Lisa... yesssssssssssss! I'm so naked and vulnerable!"

Lisa slipped the corset out from under Aunt Bev, and then slowly slid her sheer lacy panties off. The cheeks of her full round bottom slowly undulating as she rubbed her hips and pelvis against the bed. As Lisa slowly peeled her silk stockings off her wiggling legs, my aunt squealed and giggled, "Hehehehehe... oooooo, your tickling me!" Lisa had an idea, that she could use these stockings to tie Aunt Bev's legs to the footboard of the bed, thus rendering her completely defenseless! "Oh God, Lisa... what are you doing!", as she felt the hose being tied around her left ankle. Lisa's lesbian sex life had always been rather conventional. Although she harbored feelings that were more adventurous, she never acted on them, fearing that they would be scorned and rejected. Rather, she kept these thoughts of bondage, submission and domination to her own private fantasy world when she masturbated. She loved it when we tickled my aunt, those many months ago... so much that, sexually, she thought of little else. She also loved her experience later that night, when she slipped out of the bed she and I shared and went into my aunt's room. I must say, I was a bit surprised at the time, for I had heard rumors of Aunt Bev's sapphic dalliances, but dismissed them as mere gossip. Lisa pulled my aunt's leg taught and tied the loose end of the stocking around an end corner on the footboard. "Oh God! Lisa! You're tying my leg? I can't move, Baby, what are you doing?" "You see what I'm doing!" Lisa giggled mischievously, as she set upon tying the other stocking around Aunt Bev's right ankle, and securing it to the other end of the footboard, leaving my aunt's legs to be spread wide apart. "Oh God, Lisa... I can't move! I feel so defenseless!" Aunt Bev was completely vulnerable and defenseless, as the limbs of her nude body were pulled taught and straight out away from her, her figure resembling an upside down "Y".

Lisa kissed the side of her naked and bound lover's face, stroking her flaming red hair, "Yes, Bev... it's true, you can't move! You are completely defenseless and entirely at my mercy. In fact, now I can do anything I want to you!" My friend giggled at what she was saying, speaking with the hammy tone as one of the villains in a Tiffany James film. Aunt Bev looked up at her young temptress in mock horror, "Oh, Lisa... what are going to do to me? You're going to be nice to me, aren't you? You'll be tender and sweet with me?" Lisa began lightly caressing the older woman's back, "Oh I'm going to be sooooooo gentle and sweet, Tiffany... very gentle and sweet!" My aunt looked at Lisa out of the corner of her eye, at first a bit perplexed, having been addressed by her movie name. The light touch of Lisa's fingertips along her spine was beginning to be too much to bare, as she twitched and squirmed, "Please, don't touch me like that... it's too much...!" Lisa whispered, "Too much, Tiffany? Too much what?" Aunt Bev started to vigorously pull against her restraints, struggling to escape, but to no avail, as the young woman's fingertips continued making light trails up and down the length of her back. "Lisa, please stop... please... I... I... I... hehehehehehehe...hahahahahahaha!" Lisa's insidiously soft touches finally broke Aunt Bev, eliciting gaggles of giggles from her giddy mouth. "Am I being gentle enough, sweet Tiffany?", cooed Lisa, as a vase on my aunt's night stand, containing a collection of artificial flowers and feathers caught her eye. "Hahahahahahaha... stop it! It tickles! Hehehehehehehe!" "Hmmmmmm... now what do we have here!" Lisa leaned over her lover's body, and selected a long, lovely peacock feather from the vase. "Ooooooo... Tiffany, what a pretty feather!" Aunt Bev turned her head as far as she could to see, "Noooooooo! Don't you dare! Not that!" My aunt's facial appearance was filled with abject terror at the sight of the feather. With her heavily made up eyes and mouth, her face resembled the exaggerated theatrical expressions of silent movie actresses when reacting to something utterly horrifying. "You keep that thing away from me!" Lisa caressed the side of her own face with the plume, "Oooooo... it's so soft and fluffy! Here... feel!" With peacock feather in hand, Lisa began lightly glided it up and down my aunt's spine, inducing her to frantically pull and struggle against her ties. "Stop it! Lisa, no please... I can't!" Lisa smiled, still softly caressing my aunt's spine with the fluffy instrument, from the nape of her neck down to the small of her back. "Mmmmmm... doesn't it feel nice? Don't you like how it feels?" "No... no, I hate it... stop, please!" The tingly sensations along her back became unbearable, forcing Aunt Bev to erupt with gales of laughter, her body twisting and turning, "Ahhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahaha... no no no... hehehehehehehehehehe... eeeeeeeeeehehehehehe!" Lisa continued her tickling torment, directing the feather up and down my aunt's sides, driving her to increased hysterics and spasmodic body movements, "Lissssssssaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha... no, please... it tickles! Hehehehehehehe!" Aunt Bev's soft, flaccid flesh jiggled and shook as the feather teased the unprotected sides, with fluid motions... up and down. Her large, pendulous breasts bulged out from either side of her, offering Lisa yet another ticklish target. My aunt's hysterical laughter and convoluted ranting were almost deafening, the instant Lisa tickled the sides of her breasts with the plume, "Oh noooooooooooooo, Lisa not there, please... hehehehehehehehahahahahahaha!" "Oooooooo... does Tiffy have tickly titties? Hehehe!" My aunt's body rolled and quivered, as Lisa stroked the tender skin of each breast, forcing her lover to commit involuntary shrieks and squeals, "Oh God yes, they're so ticklish... hehehehehehahahahaha... please don't tickle my tits... hehehehehehehehe!"
After a few more moments on each breast, Lisa repositioned herself at the end of the bed, near my aunt's feet, which were still very securely bound. The young woman then preceded to slowly run the feather up and down Aunt Bev's defenseless soles... first the left, then the right. "Hahahahahahahahaha... no no no! Not my feet! Hehehehehehehehe!" My aunt jerked and pulled as best she could, but it was utterly useless. In fact, her struggles used up her strength, leaving her to the point where all she could manage to do was giggle and laugh and squirm. "Oooooo... what tickly little feet we have, Tiffy!" "No Lisa please... I can't stand anymore! Hahahahaha...Hohohohohohoho!" "Tickle tickle tickle Tiffy! I think you like having your feet tickled!" Lisa glided the fluffy edges of the feather between my aunt's toes, driving her insane with her gentle touches. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahaha... Oh God! Oh my God! Hehehehehehehehe!" Lisa began slowly caressing the backs of my aunt's spread apart legs very lightly with her plume, paying special attention to the back of her knees and thighs. Aunt Bev responded with more half-crazed ranting and raving, her body thrashing about, with increased laughing and giggling... her soft fleshy thighs wiggling and shaking at the touch of each tender stroke of the feather. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahaha... Lisa stop it please! Oh God that tickles! Hehehehehe!" "Oh Tiffany, your thighs are sooooo soft! They must be incredibly sensitive?" "Hahahahahahaha... yes they are, dammit! Aaaahahhahahahahahahahaha!" The young woman artfully stroked the tender inner portions of my aunt's thighs with the plume, then made slow trails with the fluffy tip along the creases where her thighs and butt cheeks meet. This had an extraordinary ticklish effect on Aunt Bev, as she shook her head wildly; her thick mane of red hair flying about like flames of fire! Her crazed laughter inter mingling with more incoherent pleadings and inarticulate rants. "Hahahahaha... Oh no Lisssssssssssahahahahahaha, please... no... not thereeeeeeeeeehehehehehehehehehe!" To her devilish delight, Lisa discovered that my aunt's luscious bottom was extremely ticklish, and she wasted no time in making slow lazy sensuous circles around and around each full round globe! First the left cheek... then the right, making Aunt Bev's voluptuous ass flesh jiggle and shake like two sumptuous sacks of gelatin. "Oh my, Tiffy! What a ticklish butt you have, don't you!" The tingly, tickly effect of the feather against her quivering bottom was sending my aunt into wilder and wilder fits of forced hysterical laughter and body spasms. But the "pièce de résistance" came, when Lisa glided the feather tip in between her ticklish victim's cheeks, stroking her intensely tender crack with light, deliberately slow up and down motions... goading my aunt to violent screams, forced incantations and hysterics, almost bordering on complete insanity! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HOOOOOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHE... you get outta there! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Aunt Bev tried her best to squeeze her cheeks together, in a fruitless attempt at avoiding the teasing feather tip upon this tender area of herself. Lisa used her left hand to gently, but firmly, spread her lover's squirming cheeks apart, thus exposing my aunt's anus to the feather, which was held in her right hand... ready for a teasing intrusion. "No please, I beg you, not there! Leave my ass alone!" Lisa giggled and made slow deliberate circles with the tip of the feather against Aunt Bev's tender hole... the teasing was excruciating for my aunt, as she screamed and squealed, laughed and writhed in ticklish agony! Her body twisting and turning, her hips and buttocks bucking up and down with mindless contortions and involuntary spasms. "Oh, Tiffy Tiffy", mocked Lisa, "You sound just like your character in that begging scene you did in that film, "Curse of the Vampire Virgins!" "Hahahahahaha... Oh my God! Oh my God! it tickles tickles tickles... hahahahahahahahahahahaha!' For the moment, Lisa stopped her tickling, and gave my aunt a rest, leaning over and kissing her... my aunt kissing her back. She gently massaged Aunt Bev's back, and rubbed the soft fleshy mounds of her bottom. She admired my aunt's smooth, hairless vagina and noticed how moist and creamy her lips were. It became apparent to Lisa that her tickling was having an erotic effect on the older woman... that my aunt was actually getting extremely turned on from what Lisa was doing to her! Impishly, Lisa took her feather and slowly caressed Aunt Bev's vaginal lips with the very tip. Aunt Bev jerked immediately, "Ohhhhhh... God! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh please that tickles too much! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!" My aunt's tender folds seem to pout and open like a flower in bloom at the touch of the soft delicate feathery strokes. It was a ticklish sensation, but yet quite sensual, driving her to a state of total erotic agony and ecstasy. Aunt Bev alternated between moans and laughter, as Lisa tickled her sweet spot... her love juice oozing from her parted petals, moistening the tickly feather. Lisa then slowly ran the feather up and down this intimate area of Aunt Bev's body... softly caressing her anus, her labia and the tender area of skin in between! "Oh God, I'm going to cum! Oh please make me cum, Lisa!" My young friend thought for a minute, and giggled impishly, "Hehehehehe! Not right now, Tiffany! Not quite yet!" My aunt screamed, "You're wicked! You're absolutely wicked to do this to me!" Lisa put down her feather and untied my aunt's ankles, allowing her to roll over on her back... her wrists still bound together over her head. Lisa looked down at my aunt, touching her shaking body with soothing caresses, "We have so much more to do, Tiffany... so much more to explore!" Aunt Bev looked up at her young temptress with an expression of impending lustful agony, "Oh... you wicked thing... so cruel! So deliciously cruel!" Almost exactly the words from her starring role in "Caged Reform School Sluts!"

To be continued...

Last edited:
wowowow hot and erotic.. fantastic, Feathery...

Thank you so much, darling... to touch you, is indeed, a treasure!

Very erotic. Nice piece of work Feathery. Look forward to the next installment.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back