• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some new stuff from over the weekend...

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
I don't post many stories here anymore, sorry, but everyone else is so good at it!

The past weekend my wife was in the hospital, so far so good, nothing serious for her, but we may have our new baby a little earlier than expected.

Since it was a weekend there weren't many people down in the x-ray part of the hospital and we had to wait for a technician in the hallway. While pacing I saw on the the guys in the waiting area reach out to an older (45-50) lady and say "I just want to see what this does to you" and try to pinch her side. She yelped and said that wasn't fair because he knew how ticklish she was. Another lady sitting there asked her how ticklish she was and the first lady said she had nightmares about it!

So we go for her test and have to wait in the hall again for her to be taken to her room. Around the corner and out of site there is the most beautiful laughing/screaming going on! From the sound of things there were at least three women and one was getting the heck tickled out of her! Of course given the situation I couldn't ust go and peek and see what was happening but to an expert ear there was no doubt!

Once my wife was admitted we had a few visitors and one was her sister who saw my wife's foot sticking out from under a sheet and ran her fingernails over the sole making her laugh and say "don't!"

Then I run into an old classmate downstairs and we have a nice long talk. At the end I say" Oh, I forgot toask you a question! Are you still ticklish?" and I scrabbled my fingers on her sides and tummy. She laughed a quick loud one and told me I was bad.

Not a bad day!

BTW, so far so good with my wife. Hopefully she'll be home by the time you read this!

~ toyou

Toyou! Always great hearing your stories....and always great running into situations like these! Wishing your wife the best recovery.

Sir! This is a hospital!

And they say hospitals are dour places! Not when you're around!
May the new baby arrive soon, may s(he) and your wife be in robust
health, and may you no longer have to wander like Hamlet's ghost
through hospitals seeking tickling adventures. Oh, nurse! The patient
in Room 13 is ready for the nitrous... (And don't hesitate to post
your future writings. I understand being a new father is a ticklish
enterprise...)

And the best part is....there's another little you running around now!:D

Congratulations, and best of luck and patience.:cool:

Thanks all for the kind words! So far baby (son!) is still in mama and everybody is doing well...every day longer is better for both of them so we're gonna wait this one out!

BTW, I've considered telling the nurses on her floor that they should be checking her feet for "loss of sensitivity" since she's been in bed so long...nah, maybe that's too cruel? I'll let you all know...lol!

~ toyou

...just posting an update on my wife...

Well, the baby was born early but he's doing well and mama gave us a good scare but she's going to be alright too!

Just to make this on topic I should add that while visiting my wife in intesnive care (when she was starting to feel better) she told me that the sponges baths were tickling the heck out of her feet...ain't she great? I made sure to tell the nurses that I appreciate them torturing her for me. :evilha:

~ toyou

CONGRATS TOYOU! It couldn't happen to a nicer guy! I do hope your wife feels better....what a brave woman!!!

didja name him "Scooby?" You can do that if ya want, ya know ;)

I wish your wife a speedy recovery, and little Scooby a great and prosperous future!

:D

Yes, congratulations Toyou! I hope Mother and Son are doing well.
Yeah, your wife must brave...a child being born and being tickle tortured...very brave :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back