• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Isabeau de la Vergne

brilliant, a masterpiece.. and i'm not just saying that because i'm in the story. you have such a way with words, i've always said that to you.. also that italian bed sounds so intriguing..is there such a one? a very unique and descriptive tale. the effort you took in writing this story shows, and i hope will be appreciated by the readers.. i'm very honored that you chose me to star, so to speak, in your first attempt at writing a story for this forum. please write more.. :)

that italian bed sounds so intriguing..is there such a one?

For you there is always.....just get a little close....to my claws.

Thanks for your comment, I am glad you like it.

Deadsea7777 said:
that italian bed sounds so intriguing..is there such a one?

For you there is always.....just get a little close....to my claws.

Thanks for your comment, I am glad you like it.

ahh that is nice to know.. bumping up this story, it deserves more readers, and i'm not just saying that because i'm in it.. deadsea put alot of effort into this story.. and english isn't his first language. he did an excellent job.

isabeau said:
ahh that is nice to know.. bumping up this story, it deserves more readers, and i'm not just saying that because i'm in it.. deadsea put alot of effort into this story.. and english isn't his first language. he did an excellent job.

MMMM you are so nice, I will give one year of my life for having you for a full week, or just a week end, at my disposal, cannot ask for more you are married, ....nobody would be able to see my mark in you, like nobody can see the mark of an eagle in the blue sky, but it will be a before and after in your life, a defining moment to use Steph language.

Do not worry about the story, you liked it that's enough, as Clint said once "A man got to know his limitations", maybe I am not cut to write tickling fantasy....so what?.

Such a long and detailed story. The rich descriptions and settings, as well as the plot were inspired. This felt more like a history lesson than a fictional story! Great work!!!

nytoetapper said:
Such a long and detailed story. The rich descriptions and settings, as well as the plot were inspired. This felt more like a history lesson than a fictional story! Great work!!!

Thanks for your compliment, "a history lesson".....Jesus!! you make me now fantasize about tickling my teacher, Claretta.....that would have been so nice.

I was very pleasantly surprised at this story. You did an amazing job with the descriptions and the scenario. It was a little long. As a suggestion, maybe next time you could cut it up into multiple parts. It would be easier to read. I really liked the premise behind the story and felt it was very well told. Very good job. Thanks for directing me to this story.

Sultrybrunette said:
I was very pleasantly surprised at this story. You did an amazing job with the descriptions and the scenario. It was a little long. As a suggestion, maybe next time you could cut it up into multiple parts. It would be easier to read. I really liked the premise behind the story and felt it was very well told. Very good job. Thanks for directing me to this story.

Oh Sultry, I am so glad to deserve your comments, I was looking forward for it since the story saw the light.
OK next one, will be shorter, or in instalments. I am very glad you liked it.

Perhaps one day you may let me use your avatar in an black magic story.

Deadsea7777 said:
Oh Sultry, I am so glad to deserve your comments, I was looking forward for it since the story saw the light.
OK next one, will be shorter, or in instalments. I am very glad you liked it.

Perhaps one day you may let me use your avatar in an black magic story.

*Nods head yes" Contact me when you can to discuss it.

Just bump this old story for a friend to read since I have been unable to put together a link. So this is the easy way.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back