• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Hypnotic incident of Kate Beckinsale

Billy bob

TMF Novice
Kate Beckinsale had been invited to a very formal dinner. After having justed refused the role of Wonder Woman. She did not know who exactly had invited her she just new his first name (John). So she rolled up to the front gate of a very lavish house. It opened up and she drove in. It was strange she thought as the huge car park was totally empty. She parked her car and got out. John greeted her as she came in. Although she didn't know what was install for her John did.
"Please come in and sit down" John offered to Kate. She sat down. "Now Kate you must be wondering why i invited you here" John said putting a hand around the chain on his Pendant. "Well yes" Kate replied. "Well Kate wonder no more" John pulled out the pendant. Kate starred at it and began to go into a trance she followed it left and right as it went in front of her brown eyes. Then John completed her hypnosis. "Kate you will do everything i say". "Yes Master" Kate replied. John kissed his pendant and put it back in his pocket. He then went over and kissed Kate who seemed to give it her all while under hypnosis. "Kate remove all of your clothes except your Bra and Underwear". Kate obeyed she had a perfect body.
John took Kate upstairs to the bedroom and lay her down. He then gave her the order "Kate i will now tickle you your feet are very ticklish oh so very ticklish, however when your feet are tickled you will not attempt to move or run you will just let me tickle away" "Yes Master" hypnotized Kate respnded. He picked up her perfect feet and began his work "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Kate laughed as John went up and down with his fingers. He then became more aggressive causing Kate to go into hysterics. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" she laughed as his fingers went even faster over her feet. For hours this lasted occasionally John would bring in a feather duster causing her laugh even louder "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA".
John then decided to mess with her mind. "Kate you have an illness you will not feel it but know it's there, you will go to the doctors which is this room and i am the doctor understand". "Yes Master" Kate responded. From when you walk in this room you will think you have an illness". Kate walked out and then walked back in again. "Oh Doctor i am sick help me". "Very well" John said trying not to laugh. "The cure is to tickle your own feet no matter how much it does infact tickle". "Ok" Kate said. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Kate wailed as she moved her fingers up and down her cute feet trying to get rid of her hypnotic implanted illness. "And stop" John said. Kates beautiful brown hair dropped over her head as it tilted downwards.
"Kate you are feeling very turned on oh so very turned on everytime i tickle your feet you will have an orgasm understand". "Yes Master" Kate responded. John tickled her feet. "URGGGGGGGGGGG, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Kate half laughed half squeezed out of her. Watching her have an orgasm while also laughing was great. "URGGGGGGGGGG, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MASTERRRRRRRRRRR, YEA, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Master". For hours the orgasms lasted Kate getting more and more turned on. John made out with her a few times before sending her back into her ticklish orgasm. However they had been at this for hours the end was near.
"Kate you will from now on love to go Barefoot nearly all the time, you will also enjoy being tickled a whole lot more understand. You will however not remember any of this when you wake up. However there is one last thing you can do for me".
A few days later John was flicking through a tabloid a title caught his eye. 'Kate Beckinsale's Foot Tickling Cure: How she stays fit'. John grinned and stared at the huge picture of the barefoot Kate Beckinsale.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back