• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ariel

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
**Post removed**

Last edited:
Having officially run out of superlatives to shower upon you, I shall simply offer a hearty round of applause, then promptly pass right out.

*applause, applause, huzzah, huzzah, author, author!!*

*thud*

Dave, I'd hand you a bouquet of black roses and white lilies to thank you, but that would be gaaaayyyy... :) Thus, a simple 'YOWZERS!!!' :yowzer: will have to do!

At the rate your going, you'll drive me into poverty. All those cold showers I have to take are skyrocketing my water bills... :D

WOW!

Oh my god, Dave...this one really tops all your work. The tickling was great as usual but the story you wrapped it in was the best yet! You may not have known this but I have a severe soft spot in my heart for goth chicks. I used to be involved with one that was insanely ticklish and we would go to a club just like the one you described. It took me back to a very warm and memorable place. You got the whole description down to a T! Absolutely perfect!

Next you gotta go for the feet. Goth chicks usually hide their soft, precious, pale tootsies in jet black 20-eye boots or Doc Martens. You need to crack open the shell to get at the soft yummy stuff inside just like enjoying a lobster.

:firedevil :firedevil :firedevil

I can't say it enough...this story kicked unbelievable ass!

- DFT

Yes!!! Ticklish Goth Girls!!!

:yowzer: Dave, once again you never cease to amaze me with your cornucopia of tickling fiction creativity and magic. Long write the pen of the Red Feather 2nd Level Master!

Great Work

AWESOME!!! Keep Em Comin'!!! :cool:

Dave;

Wonderful images, highly erotic, sumptuous! This story is so rich you could eat it and gain weight. I really enjoyed it. Hey let's go there and look for Ariel. Do you know if she has a sister?

Max

Fantastic

I've been in hiding for awhile, but I can't remain in hiding any longer after reading Dave2112's latest work. Wowzers is all I can say. This was a fabulous story, with unbelievable descriptions that made me feel like I was right there all along. Thanks Dave!

Laughter

How many ways can i say amazing????

Zamaing?
Imaanzg?
gnizama?
Naw.... i think just plain amazing works fine:)

dammit man, everything you write is good, your stories make my real experiences seem lame.....

me gusta

me gusta mucho....

just need to go to sleep now,,,

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back