• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fairy Tale Tickle (mf/f all over)

nytoetapper

TMF Expert
I always wanted to write a fairy tale... ;)

In medieval times in the kingdom of Ticklonia there was a good and fair queen named Laffterra. A wicked sorceress, who loved playing practical jokes, was banished from Ticklonia for playing a joke that caused a peasant’s house to burn. Out of spite, she cast a spell on the queen.

"You will sleep till your heir produces 600 times your namesake on All
Hallow's Eve."

Her only son, Prince Verity (only 13 years of age at the time), figured out the key to the curse, laughter. He tried each year to undo the curse. He held annual free shows featuring jesters and clowns on Halloween, to no avail. So for ten years she slept. The prince was a good man, but to marry, accede to the throne, and rule the land in prosperity, he had to wake his mother. For only the queen could approve her son's future wife.

In the village of Feathery in the southern border of the kingdom, lived a maiden named Felicity. Sweet and fair, it was said her laughter could charm birds from the trees. When she was a young child, Felicity’s father was a castle guard. As such, she lived in the section of the castle reserved for the guard. She often played with young Prince Verity in the castle gardens. One day her father blocked an assassin’s arrow from striking the King with his right arm, his sword arm… The assassin was captured, but the arrow had severed a nerve, rendering that arm nearly useless. As a reward, the King gave him a large plot of land in the south and servants to work the land for him. Sadly, after they moved to the south, the King fell from his horse and died…

At the crow of the cock on All Hallow’s Eve morning, there was a knock on Felicity's door... It was the prince.

“I beseech thee, fair Felicity. Accompany me to the castle, as I have a serious favor to ask.”

“Of course, my Liege”

At the castle, he takes her to the room where the queen lay and tells her the story of her curse.

"To break the curse, I must find one who is pure of heart. Only her laughter will free the queen. Will you help me?"

“As you wish, my Lord. As a loyal subject of Ticklonia, and ever your friend, my services are yours.”

"Excellent! Please put this on." He hands her what amounts to a lacy 2-piece bikini. The Prince waits outside as she changes. She opens the door when she has changed, and he seats her in a large chair and ties her hands over her head to the top of the chair. Then he ties her ankles to the legs of the chair.

“What are you doing, sire?” she asks tentatively.

"I must make you laugh 600 times ere the midnight sun reaches its peak. The best way I know to do this is how I used to make you laugh in the gardens when we were children. Are you ready, fair Felicity?"

Felicity’s mind raced back to those days in the garden when she and the young Prince would play hide and seek in the garden maze. Whenever he found her, he would wrestle her to the ground and tickle her. She would laugh and squeal, much to his delight, as her laughter was like sweet music. She dreaded and welcomed the feeling, not quite understanding how she could do both… What she remembered most vividly was how ticklish she was…

Felicity swallowed hard, her mouth suddenly dry, “Do as you must, my Lord.”

He moves behind the chair and starts playfully poking her in the ribs, alternating sides; first right then left. She squirms away from his fingers, smiling, despite herself. Then he starts scrabbling his fingers lightly in her armpits. A few quick giggles escape her pouty lips. Then he runs his fingers rapidly up and down her ribs from her hips to her armpits. Felicity erupts into full belly laughs.

At the sound of her laughter, the Prince sees the queen's hand twitch.

"Each year, after my 16th summer, we have brought a new girl here to try to restore the queen. You are the first to make her move at all. I believe I have at last found the one who will free our beloved Queen! I must press you harder."

He squeezes her hips and pockets from behind the chair, occasionally reaching around and digging a finger into her bellybutton. Felicity squirms and bucks in her bonds. Peals of laughter echo off the chamber walls…

The queen's arm jerks. The Prince smiles. "I need more laughter, Anna!"

Anna, the queen's personal attendant comes in. She is carrying a basket.

"I need your help Anna. We must tickle her together." Anna and Verity reach in the basket and each pull something out. Anna pulls a long stiff feather, and the Prince pulls out a paintbrush.

“Quickly, Anna! The sun has gone down, time is against us!” Anna twirls the feather in Felicity’s bellybutton while tickling her left armpit with her fingers. The Prince traces circles in her right armpit with the brush while squeezing her right pocket and knee, alternately.

At the sound of her increased laughter, both of the Queen’s arms moved. Felicity’s cheeks are red and begin to hurt a little from smiling and laughing… She looks at the Prince’s face and sees the hope in his eyes. As torturous as the feeling is, she will ask no quarter. She remembers the face of the Prince as a boy, his sweet handsome smile, and she knows that she will endure for his sake. Also, though she tries to bury the thought, she is beginning to enjoy the feeling. She is also dimly aware of a growing heat in her loins…

Prince Verity straddles her lap and Anna moves behind her. He tickles her ribs and belly, occasionally squeezing her knees behind him, while Anna digs into her armpits and the sides of her breasts.

"It's working my lord" yells Anna. Now besides her arms moving, a smile has formed on the Queen's face.

Suddenly they stop tickling. Felicity gasps for breath, still giggling. The Prince commands Anna to bring her water. She tips the cup to Felicity’s lips till she had drunk enough.

"Dear Felicity, the curse is almost broken. But we must increase the pace. The moon nears its apex. Be brave, my sweet."

Now he leans the chair back till the back is on the floor. Anna positions herself by Felicity’s head, fingers resting lightly on her ribs by the curve of her breasts. The Prince moves between her legs, feathers in each hand, hovering just above her toes. She flexes and curls them in anticipation of what is to come. "Ready?"

Anna's fingers work ticklish magic all up and down her ribs. Prince Verity begins to saw the feathers between her toes. Felicity roars laughter with a ferocity the Prince thought impossible from one of her delicate stature. At the sound, the queen's whole body jerks.

Next Anna moves to her side. While tickling up and down her sides and squeezing her pockets, she tickles Felicity’s bellybutton with her tongue. Felicity’s eyes widen and gales of laughter pour from her as a river from a broken dam. Never has she felt these ticklish sensations before, and the heat in her womanhood begins to rise.

The queen begins to snicker.

The Prince puts both feathers in his left hand and works them between the toes of Felicity’s right foot as his right fingers dance skillfully up and down her left sole.

The queen begins to giggle.

Now Anna comes around and grabs her left foot. He takes the right, and they begin the final attempt. All the tickling has enhanced Felicity’s nerves, making her more ticklish than she though possible. Any touch now feels like a thousand fingers. They saw the feathers between her toes while tickling the arches with their fingers.

Stars explode in Felicity’s vision as this new ticklish sensation races up her legs to her womanhood… Her laughter flows like raging whitewater river, she shakes and writhes, her breath hitching at times… She manages only one word… “MORE!”

The Prince envelops the three small toes of her right foot in his mouth, slipping his tongue between each toe in turn. His fingers dance in the arches of both feet. Anna moves to Felicity’s side and tickles her ribs, the sides of her breasts, and her armpits as her tongue slithers in, out, and around her navel.

At these new sensations Felicity’s laughter doubles and the heat in her loins reaches a critical point. A tingling feeling emanates from her womanhood outward. She tenses her whole body, laughing and moaning. She lets out a laughing squeal that shatters the crystal hourglass on the Queen’s nightstand.

The queen laughs out loud, and awakens!

They stop tickling and the Anna shouts "The curse is broken!"

They sit the chair upright and untie her. Anna gives her water, and the Prince begins to dry off her sweaty face with his royal robes.

The queen rises and walks over to her. She takes Felicity’s hand and says, "The curse has been broken. Your sweet laughter has freed me."

"The kingdom owes you a great debt. You shall marry the prince and become Princess Felicity and rule the land in peace and prosperity, as the legend foretold."

The Queen looks the Prince sternly in the eye and says, "But in order for peace to last, each All Hallows Eve, you must tickle the princess as you did tonight."

From outside can be heard the chant "Long Live Princess Felicity!!!" And from that day forward, each Halloween (as well as many other nights), much laughter can be heard from under King Verity and Queen Felicity’s window.

i love fairy tales. i grew up with them.. this is a fantastic concept.. quite original, at least to me.. excellent job and descriptive as heck .. looking forward to more from you my friend.. xoxo

Many thanks, as always, my dear. The wheels have been turning lately, and I am cranking out more story ideas than work... I have a few that I'm working on, and you will be the first to know when they're ready.

That was great, you're right on with the fairy-tale dialogue too ;) Short, sweet but fully-rounded story, wonderful :)

Thank you Dream, but I forgot the "And they all lived happily ever after"... lol

Wow. I did not know you wrote! What a fun story. I see a bit of Sleeping Beauty in there. I look forward to whatever else your devious mind conjures up :D

Thanks, sweetie! You won't have to wait long, I'm almost done with my sequal to Spy Trouble...

wonderful concept, but then it started getting SLIGHTLY sexual, which kinda turned me off.

PS: i didn't know there were bikinis in medieval times, lmao

Sexy

Another great story, I just love all the detail and I like how it gets sexual!!!
I think one of the best parts of your stories is the sexual spin you add to it!!!
Please keep up the great work, I look forward to more!!!

Adrian

really love that

Thanks --next to fairy tales --i like to see super heros in ticklish situations

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back