• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A CLOSE SHAVE (FF/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Greetings, all. As promised, the girls rule in this, my latest story. Hope you enjoy.

A CLOSE SHAVE

Tony shivered in the damp darkness.

He was stark naked, suspended by his wrists from the ceiling, high enough to lift his heels from the concrete floor. His ankles were bound to a pair of widely spaced steel rings. His balls swayed between his straining thighs in a way that made him feel horribly defenseless and exposed. Reflexively, he tried to close his legs, to protect that delicate, dangling sac. Looking down, he could see that there was a drain hole in the floor between his feet.

What the FUCK was going on?!

The two men who’d brought him here at gunpoint hadn’t had much to say, except to order him to strip. Then, working with brisk, businesslike efficiency, they’d tied his wrists together, hauled him up by a pulley attached to the ceiling, and secured his ankles. After testing this bond to make sure they were secure, the two men had climbed the basement stairs, closing the door quietly behind them.

He knew who was behind this. Gina. It had to be Gina. Her extended family certainly included people like the two guys who’d brought him here. And if somehow she’d found out about Jen, then Gina certainly had a good reason to be pissed at him. But even so, she wouldn’t, like, put out a CONTRACT on him. . .

Would she?

A shiver of fear ran through Tony’s naked body as he confronted the dreadful possibility that Gina—who, as he well knew, possessed a jealous nature—might actually allow these guys to rough him up. And when the basement door opened, he actually whimpered. Once again, he tried without success to bring his trembling legs together.

But a moment later he relaxed, for it was Gina herself who came giggling down the stairs.

She was clad only in heels and scarlet silk panties, and her big breasts bounced as she sashayed toward him. Even in his current predicament, Tony couldn’t help but admire his fiancée’s slender legs, shapely hips, trim waist, long dark hair and sensuous, pouting features. Her red lips were twisted up in a wicked smile. Her hazel eyes glittered with merriment.

“Well, well, WELL,” Gina said in her throaty contralto. “Just what do we have HERE? Surprised to see me, are you, lover boy?”

“Look, Gina, I don’t know what this is all about—” Tony began. But she cut him off with a wave of the hand.

“What it’s ABOUT,” she said, “is the fact that you were CHEATING on me, lover boy.” Oh, yes, I know all about that little tramp you’ve been banging on the side.”

“Who’s a tramp?” The question came from the head of the basement stairs, and Tony immediately recognized the voice. His heart sank.

Pretty, freckle-faced Jen came skipping down the stairs. Like Gina, she wore nothing but scanty silk panties—emerald green in her case—and heels. Shorter than Gina, she had a boyish, slightly wide-shouldered figure with pert breasts and runner’s legs. Her dark red hair was cut short. Her usually warm brown eyes sparkled with malice. Gina gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

“Sorry, darling,” she said. “But you can’t really blame me, can you? I mean, suppose he’d been YOUR fiancée?”

“I know,” Jen agreed. “But you can’t blame me, either. I had no IDEA that lover boy here was engaged to anyone. I guess he just forgot to mention it.”

As they chatted, the girls moved casually toward Tony, and finally they were close enough for Gina to reach out and run her fingers through his dark chest hair. Despite the awkward circumstances, her touch sent a thrill of pleasure through his body.

“Anyhow,” Gina said, “now that we HAVE met, I think we agree that he needs a lesson.” She smirked at Tony. “A very SPECIAL lesson.”

“Mmmm, excellent idea,” Jen nodded. “That sounds like fun. For us, that is. Not necessarily for lover boy, though.”

“No,” Gina replied. She allowed her hand to slip down from Tony’s chest to his belly. “I see no reason to be nice to HIM.”

“Then shall we get started?” Jen asked.

“Absolutely.”

And with that, they stepped behind Tony. He arched his back and twisted his head around in an unsuccessful effort to see what they were up to. “Jeez, girls, come on,” he whined. “So I was a bit of a shit. Okay, okay I admit it. I don’t blame you for being pissed. But don’t you think you’ve gone a bit too far here?”

“And I suppose you’re sorry,” Gina observed.

“Sure!” Tony nodded. “You bet! I’m REAL sorry about this!”

“But not as sorry as you’re GOING to be,” Jen whispered. “Now shut up, lover boy. Or I’ll have to give you a punishment.”

“Punishment?!” Infuriated by this threat, Tony struggled to escape his bonds. “You’re going to give ME a punishment? Why, you little—HIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!

Jen had delivered a hard, stinging slap to his bare behind. “Want another one?” she inquired?

“N-no,” Tony stammered.

“Then shut up.”

Brought face to face with the grim reality of his predicament, Tony decided that it would be best to comply with Jen’s command. So he hung there, trembling, while the girls rummaged around behind him. He wondered what they were up to—and suspected that he wouldn’t like the answer.

And he didn’t. “Here’s the deal,” Gina explained as she began swabbing him down with a soapy sponge. “We want you as smooth as a baby’s backside—baby. So I’m afraid that all that manly body hair of yours has simply GOT to go.”

Jen had set up a card table in the corner. Now she was laying out the necessary items: two cans of shaving lather, two straight razors with strops, two pairs of nail scissors, two pairs of tweezers, two large bottles of baby oil. There was a canvas tool bag under the table. Tony couldn’t see what was in it.

This evidence of the girl’s intentions was enough to make Tony forget the necessity of silence. “What the FUCK?!” he yelled. “You’re going to SHAVE me?! No fucking WAY, you fucking BITCHES!”

He writhed madly in his bonds, determined to prevent this unthinkable humiliation. But his defiance was short-lived. Jen stepped behind him, reached between his thighs, gripped his swaying scrotum and gave it a slight squeeze. Tony instantly froze. His skin crawled with dread.

“Oooo,” Jen giggled. “Lover boy here is just chock full of nuts, isn’t he?”

“We can do this the hard way if you want,” Gina said. Jen tightened her grip for an instant to underline the point. Tony made a strangled, pleading sound. “Or we can do it the easy way,” Gina continued. “Which means that you hang there quietly like a good little boy while we shave you. So?”

“I’ll be good,” Tony whimpered. “Just don’t—GAAAAAAAARRRGH!!!”

Jen had given his balls another squeeze but then, mercifully, she released them. Tony sobbed with gratitude and relief.

And he remained obediently still as the girls covered him with lather and shaved him smooth from wrists to ankles. They chattered and giggled as they worked, sharing intimate information about Tony’s sexual quirks and preferences. “Sometimes he’s just TOO slam-bam,” Gina observed as she stroked his chest and belly with her razor. “And he’s doesn’t really like kissing me down there,” she added.

“True,” Jen agreed. “Lover boy doesn’t understand what women REALLY like.” She finished one leg and began on the other. “But he does have stamina.”

“Sometimes too much,” Gina said, putting down the razor and picking up a pair of nail scissors. “I think you’d better stay VERY still for this part, baby,” she snickered. “One slip could turn you into a male soprano.”

Tony braced himself. Gina knelt and began trimming away his pubic hair. She moved his cock from side to side as she snipped, and Tony found that he couldn’t help put respond to her touch. His joystick began to stiffen.

“Naughty BABY!” Gina laughed. “I guess you LIKE being shaved!”

Jen, having finished with Tony’s legs, exchanged her razor for the other pair of scissors. She grabbed his balls again and began to trim around them. “Actually, she said, “I think it’s better if he’s all excited—makes it easier to get at those hard-to-reach places.”

By the time they were finished, Tony was sweating, trembling—and stiff as a length of rebar. “You need to chill out, lover boy,” Gina told him. “Hang on for just one second.”

Tony opened his mouth to plead for mercy—but instead he screamed with shock as a stream of cold water struck the small of his back. Gina hosed him down, front and back, laughing all the while, until the last trace of the lather was gone. In the process, Tony lost his erection.

“Oops!” Jen cried in mock surprise. “Where’s the BEEF, lover boy?”

The girls dried him with a pair of rough white towels, rubbing briskly until he was pink and glowing. Next they went over him with the tweezers, plucking out the few stray body hairs that razors and scissors had missed. Finally, they anointed him all over with the baby oil, massaging it into his skin with gentle, teasing hands.

“Oh, look,” Gina giggled. “He’s getting all EXCITED again!”

“That’s very naughty of you, lover boy,” Jen snickered. “I don’t think we gave you PERMISSION to get a hard-on.” She put her hand, still slick with baby oil, on Tony’s tumid tool. “I bet you’d just LOVE it if we stroked it for you, hmmm?”

“But that’s not exactly the plan, baby,” Gina whispered. She and Jen were cuddling close to him now, one on each side, and their touch was making his joystick throb with desire. “No, you don’t get to cum, I’m afraid.”

“W-w-what are you going to do to me?” Tony stammered. He’d never felt more nakedly helpless and humiliated in his life.

“Oh, nothing much,” Gina replied. “We’re just going to TICKLE you, baby. We’re going to tickle the living DAYLIGHTS out of you.”

And Gina suited the action to the word by darting her fingers into his tender, shaven armpits!

“BWAAAAHAAAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Tony shrieked. His pink, hairless body writhed and squirmed in response to Gina’s excruciating ministrations. He’d never realized just how horribly fucking TICKLISH he was. Now he was finding out the hard way. “HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” he shrieked again.

“Oooo, what’s WRONG, baby?” Gina cooed. “Does it tickle too MUCH?”

“EEEEYEEEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Tony screamed as Jen joined the party by digging her well-honed nails into his defenseless ribs. “EEE-HEE-PLEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!!”

“Please?” Gina giggled. “Please WHAT, baby? Please TICKLE you some more? Well, if that what you really WANT—!”

“OH-NO-HO-HO! NO MO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HORE!” Tony begged. “PLEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!!” He squirmed desperately in a futile attempt to evade the girls’ tickling fingers. It was a useless expenditure of energy. There was no escaping the hilarious torment that had already turned his face as pink as the rest of his writhing body.

“OH-NO-HO-OH-HO-OH-NO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” Tony bellowed as Jen continued to race her sharp-nailed fingers up and down his defenseless ribcage. He’d never realized how desperately TICKLISH he was! “HO-HO-HO-OH-HO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” he howled as Gina’s equally keen nails probed his shaven hollows.

“I certainly wouldn’t have thought that lover boy here would turn out to be so SENSITIVE,” Jen observed.

“He just needs someone to help him get in touch with his feminine side,” Gina replied with a snide laugh.

“YAAAAAAA-HAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-AAAAH-HAAA-HAAA!!!” Tony shrieked. The girls’ remorseless tickling was driving him totally fucking BUGFUCK! His belly convulsed. His smooth pink skin crawled with goosebumps. He wiggled and squirmed and danced as sweat trickled down his torso. Gina continued to tickle his pits, Jen continued to tickle his ribs, and poor tortured Tony continued to laugh—and laugh—and LAUGH—!

“You know what?” Gina remarked after several long minutes of screeching hysteria. “I don’t think he’s trying HARD enough.”

“I bet I could make him laugh louder,” Jen replied. She stepped away from their gasping, sweating prisoner, went over to the table, and bent to take something from the tool bag. When she turned around again, Tony could see what it was: a long, stiff, pointed feather.

“And guess where I’m going to tickle you with this,” Jen giggled. Kneeling behind him, she lifted the feather and oh, so very gently, stroked Tony’s defenseless, dangling balls, causing them to sway slightly.

“HIIIIEEEE-EEE-HEE-EE-HEE-HEEE-HEE!!!” he screamed, this time at the absolute top of his lungs! Each stroke of the feather sent a hideously potent ticklish thrill racing through his convulsing body. The sensation was UNBEARABLE—but Tony had no choice but to hang there and take it. “EEEEEEEE-HEEE!!! EEEEEEEE-HEEE!!!” he screeched madly. “EEEEEEEE-HEEE-HEEE-EEEE-HEEE-HEEE-HEEE-HEEE!!!”

“You were right, darling,” Gina said. “He’s laughing MUCH louder now.”

And now he’s REALLY getting excited,” Jen observed.

It was true. Somehow, despite the unspeakable torment of this evil, intimate assault, Tony was becoming even more powerfully aroused. His cock lifted and lengthened until it was rock-hard, upward-angled and pulsing with desire. Oh, GOD, if only one of the girls would please please PLEASE just TOUCH it—!

“EEEE-HEEE-EEEE-HEEE-EEEE-HIIIEEE-HEEE-EEEE-HEEE-HEEE!!!” Tony shrieked. “EEEE-HEEE!!! EEEE-HEEE!!! EEEE-HEEE!!! EEEE-EEEE-EEEE-HIIIEEE-HEEE-HEEE!!!”

“Oh, poor BABY!” Gina cried with mock dismay. “I don’t think you can STAND much more, can you?” She probed Tony’s navel with a sharp nail, causing his belly muscles to tense and tremble. “I think we could really make you CRAZY!”

That seemed all too likely to Tony. Perhaps his body might stand up to more tickle torture, but minute after horrific minute of nearly nonstop laughter had already driven him to the brink of absolute fucking HYSTERIA—!

“GAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA!!!” he bellowed. “AAAH-HAAA-HAAA!!! AAAH-HAAA-HAAA!!! AAAH-HAAA-HAAA!!!” Jen’s feather continued to caress his tense balls from behind, sending potent ticklish thrills shooting into his cock and asshole. “HAAA!!! HAAA!!! HAAA!!! AAAH-HAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA!!!” Gina’s sharp nails continued to stroke his defenseless torso. “HIIIIEEEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-EEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“I think I know where lover boy here REALLY wants to be tickled, Jen said eventually. She thrust the feather further between Tony’s thighs. Slowly, teasingly, she began to stroke the underside of his stiff, quivering shaft. “I bet you’d just LOVE to cum, wouldn’t you? she whispered. “But I’m not going to LET you cum, lover boy. Uh-uh, I’m just going to TICKLE it until you’re soooo CLOSE. And then I’m going to STOP—!”

“UUUUNNNNUGH!!!” Tony grunted. His hips undulated in response to the teasing, tormenting caress of the feather. A desperate, delicious sensation gripped his balls. A clear, tiny bead of pre-cum appeared at the tip of his straining cock.

“Ooo, I think he LIKES it when I do this, Gina!” Jen snickered as she continued to stroke the underside of Tony’s joystick. “I bet he’s going to SQUIRT!”

“URRRRUMMMMPH!!!” Tony grunted, doing his best to make Jen’s prediction a glorious reality. “UGH!!! UGH!!! UGH!!! URRRRRRR-UGH!!!”

“Well, he’d better NOT!” Gina replied. “Because if he makes a MESS, we’ll have to give him a PUNISHMENT.”

“I’ll try to be careful,” Jen promised. “But you know how he is.”

“No self-control,” Gina said.

“None at all,” Jen agreed. She reached around Tony’s waist to stroke the swollen head of Tony’s cock. “Honestly, I don’t think he can last much longer!”

“Maybe I should tickle his pits some more,” Gina suggested. “That might distract him.”

“Good idea.”

“GAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-UGH-UGH-UGH-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA- URRRRRRR-UGH-UGH-UGH!!!” Tony bellowed as his fiancée’s nails dug once more into the tender flesh of his shaven armpits. Far from distracting him, this new ticklish assault seemed to intensify the pre-orgasmic frenzy that gripped his loins. Gina had him laughing his fucking ASS off—Jen had him oh, so fucking DESPERATE to cum like a fucking WEASEL—and Tony was going straight out of his tiny fucking MIND—!

And then it was happening! It was happening just as he’s fucking LONGED for it to happen! Tony went up on his tips of his toes, arched his back, wiggled his hips and commenced to cum his fucking BRAINS out! He gasped and grunted with ecstasy as he emptied his balls in a perfect delirium of ecstasy. His pink, hairless body became rough with gooseflesh and damp with a delicate, erotic sweat. In all his life, he’d never experienced any thing as intense as THIS—!

“Oooo,” Gina cooed. “You’re making him SQUIRT!”

“UUUUNNNNGGGGHHHH!!!” Tony grunted as he did just that. “UGH!!! UGH!!! UGH!!! UUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!”

Jen continued to stroke his pulsing member until he was completely drained and, oh, FUCK, it was good to the absolute last fucking DROP—! Then he just hung there, gasping and shivering, not really caring what might happen next. If this was the girls’ idea of revenge, he could live with it.

“Well, we TOLD you that if you made a MESS, you’d have to be PUNISHED.” Jen rummaged around in the backpack. “And you certainly DID make a mess, didn’t you?”

“Yeah, I did,” Tony gasped. “And I wouldn’t mind making another one for you, you fucking bitch. . .” But his voice trailed off as he noticed what Jen was doing. She was wiggling the fingers of her right hand into a latex glove. He cringed with dread as the implications set in.

“That’s right,” Gina giggled. “Nurse Jen is going to give you an EXAM, lover boy. And I bet you can figure out what KIND of exam, can’t you?”

“You’re both fucking CRAZY!” Tony screamed. He struggled against his bonds in a frantic, futile attempt to bring his legs together. “You can’t DO that! Oh PLEASE Gina! You just CAN’T!”

“Sure we can, baby,” Jen replied with a lewd grin. “And who knows? You might even decide you LIKE it. But there’s only one way to find out. Right, Gina?

“Sure,” Gina agreed. “Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it, lover boy.” She gave Tony a pat on the behind. “He had no problem with rear-entry intercourse when it was ME who was supposed take it,” Gina added with a snicker. “Not that I would.”

“Me either,” Jen agreed as she lubricated her gloved index finger with K-Y jelly. “Okay, baby, are you READY for this?”

Tony began to sob.

“Why, I bet he’s had FANTASIES about this,” Gina said as she raised her hands and flexed her fingers. “Now, while you’re doing him up from behind, I think I’ll just TICKLE him some more.”

Tony hung there, trembling and weeping. His asshole puckered in dread anticipation of the violation soon to come. He tensed every trembling muscle in his body, determined to prevent Jen from consummating this sick, perverted violation.

“Here we go, lover boy,” Jen whispered. “Are you READY for it?”

Tony gasped as her finger began to explore the sensitive crevice between his butt cheeks. He clenched his ass muscles, but it did no good. In a moment, Jen located his puckered orifice and started to worm her way in. Meanwhile, fucking Gina began to stroke his fucking BALLS—!

“EEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAA!!!” Tony cried as Jen’s finger probed deeper. A horrid, indescribable sensation shot through his body. And then his treasonous muscles RELAXED, allowing Jen to stick it in all the fucking WAY—“

“Oh NO!” Tony cried. “Oh FUCK! Oh YES! Oh fucking YES!”

“Oooo, I think I found your JOY buzzer, lover boy!” Jen giggled. She wiggled her finger to tease the incredibly sensitive spot she’d located. Tony responded with a girlish shriek. He went up on his toes, arched his back, and writhed violently. The sweat flew from his pink, hairless body. His asshole contracted around Jen’s gloved finger, seeking to draw it DEEPER—!

“And look at THIS,” Gina smirked. “He’s getting all HARD again. I think he LIKES it when someone sneaks in on him through the back door!”

“What a PERVERT!” Jen replied. They both laughed. Then Gina darted his fingers into his defenseless ARMPITS—!

“YAAAAAAAA-HAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA!!!” Tony shrieked. “URRRRUGH!!! URRRRUGH!!! URRRRUGH-UGH-UGH!!!” He drove himself CRAZY trying was trying to wiggle away from Gina’s tickling fingers while at the same time pressing down to increase the delicious pressure of Jen’s finger on something deep, deep within him. His sweat glands went into maximum overdrive. A tiny, clear drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip of his quivering cock.

“That’s right, lover boy,” Gina whispered. “Let’s hear you laugh! Laugh for me, you two-timing SHIT! Louder! I said LOUDER!”

“EEEEEEEE-HEEE-HEEE-EEEE-HEEE-EEEE-HIIIIEEE-EEEE-HEEE-HEEE-HEEE!!!” Tony howled, doing his best to comply with Gina’s command. Her tickling was driving him out of his fucking SKULL, while Gina’s wiggling finger made him desperate with an urgent, driving desire to cum his fucking BRAINS out! Thrill after thrill of pre-orgasmic delight shot through his belly, balls and cock. He was close—but he couldn’t get CLOSER! He needed Gina to stop TICKLING and start STROKING, but the bitch wouldn’t fucking DO it—!

“BWAAAA-HAAAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AHH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AHH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Tony screeched. He jerked to and fro in a frantic attempt to dodge Gina’s tickling fingers. “OH-NO!!! OH-HO!!! OH-NO-HO-HO!!! OH-HO-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO-HO-HO!!!” he bellowed.

“Want me to STOP, lover boy?” Gina stepped close. Her rigid nipples brushed his hairless chest. “Or do you want me to tickle and tickle and TICKLE you until you’re tickled PINK?”

“And do you want ME to keep pressing your joy buzzer, baby?” Jen chimed in from behind. To underline this question she wiggled her finger vigorously. In response, Tony went up on the tips of his toes again. He arched his back, gyrated his hips and released a high-pitched squeal. He cared for nothing now but the urgent, MAGNIFICENT sensations that gripped his pink, sweating body. And he wanted nothing but for Jen to keep wiggling her finger and Gina to tickle his tumid, throbbing SHAFT—!

“YOU’RE KILLING MEEEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE!!!” he screamed. “GAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA!!! OH PLEEEE-HEEEE-HEEEE-EEEE-HEEEESE!!!”

It was a long time—an eternity to Tony—before the girls finally took pity on him and allowed him the release he craved. Once again, he writhed, grunted and squirted in the throes of orgasm. Once again he was made to hang there, gasping and trembling, while his fiancée and his girlfriend critiqued his performance.

“Well,” Gina said finally, “I think lover boy here has learned his lesson.”

“You think?” Gina replied. They were standing side by side in front of him. Gina slipped an arm around Jen’s waist.

“Yes, I believe so,” Gina said. “And we do owe him a debt of gratitude, darling, don’t we?”

“That’s true,” Jen smiled. “If it hadn’t been for him, we’d never have met.”

And the girls kissed—deeply, sweetly and passionately. Then they left him there.

“Don’t worry, lover boy,” said Jen from the stairs. “My guys will be down in a few minutes to turn you loose. Of course, they may want some quality time with you first. Did I ever mention my cousin Sal and his friend Kevin? I think they’ll be VERY interested in your situation. Not that there’s anything WRONG with it—!

Her mocking laughter was cut off abruptly by the slamming of the basement door.

Tony started to cry.
:devil:

holy crap that's what i call revenge.. i would love to read what those two guys have in store for that ass Tony.. fantastic, great descriptions. gives me an idea or two for my next story, which will be f/m..i get a young stud for a present, and he's all mine to tickletorture to my heart's content, present from the Master.. the continuing story of Master and his slave..

anyway keep up this great work, love your style..

holy crap dude, hehe! that was one of the best, funniest and most unusual f/m stories I've read! the dialogue and pacing of it was great, and I don't think I've ever seen a (rear) ending like that in an f/m story ;) it's not my thing and I've never tried it on a guy myself, but I've been hearing for a few years now that guys automatically get hard/get off on the anal stuff, because of some kind of reflexive response of the prostate gland... not that they necessarily would want it that way ;) but to each their own. I also liked that the girls teamed up instead of fighting over the guy and hooked up with each other at the end ;)

also, side note to isabeau, I think it's really cool that you're doing some f/m stories and stories with you in the ler role, the master series is great and I can't wait to see the new addition :)

siamese dream said:
also, side note to isabeau, I think it's really cool that you're doing some f/m stories and stories with you in the ler role, the master series is great and I can't wait to see the new addition :)

thank you sweetie.. yes i plan on being very devious and cruel.. his Mistress will try to get him to obey her, but in obeying her, he will be disobeying me.. and i'm , after all, the one in charge of him for the night..

great story, i would love to see more from you..

Diabolically clever and well written! And, as one who nature has bestowed more than a fair share of body hair, Tony's predicament gives me cause to pause!

I'd be lying if I didn't think this story was enjoyable, even though I tend to stay away from F/M or M/M stories.

Thank you, all, for the kind comments. It's good to know that my modest contributions to the genre are appreciated. I have another story in the works, this one set in the afterlife—which turns out to be rather a hilarious destination for one poor soul with certain misdeeds listed in his permanent record. . .

Another Excellent piece of ticklish fiction!

I can't believe how incredibly hot this story was! I loved the idea of these scorned lovers get back at this poor bastard. The shaving was a great add on and was written very well. I'm glad you didn't skip over any details just to get started.

Excellent work with the tickling and denial. I am so jealous of this guy! I would give anything to be in that position.

I could care less about FF/M or M/ff,..whatever...

A good tickling story is a good tickling story period.

And this one is a good fucking tickling story! Great work Gore!

Wow!

That was awesome! I've always heard about the male g-spot... and I've always been curious, but I could never work up the courage to ask someone to do it. One gf brought it up once, but she never did again, and I just couldn't ask for it.

That was an amazing story. I would love for that to happen, (except for the gay thing at the end)!

Great Story!!!!!

:) there should be more stories with guys geting tickled. I Loved the denial part. mmmmm

Ah.. yep. This will do. :)

This is right up there with the ropejock stories, and I'm guessing you're familiar with that excellent collection. Cum control and tickling were always a match made in heaven (hell? (both?)). And the prostate stimulation... mm. I haven't seen a lot of that here. Unforgiving bondage and ticklers, and a suggestive end. Well done!

Yeah, the ending. I guess for some people that will rub them the wrong way, but I think it's great. I would welcome M/M stories from you. Or anything/anyone really. ;)

Your wicked, wicked ways...

It's so rare to read a story where the victim is so expertly poised (by his tormentors AND the author) betwixt hellish humiliation and powerful pleasure. Shaving as foreplay and amateur proctology in harmony with jewel polishing are cunning (or should that read cumming?) novelties indeed! <br> If revenge is a dish best served cold, your taut and tantalizing tale is just the icy, spicy refreshment craved on a steamy summer night. <br> Bravo! :cool2:

Thanks very much for the kind comments. It's always gratifying to find that readers have enjoyed my tales of tickling torment.

A note to sabaki: As it happens, I've written a number of M/M stories. Seach this forum for "M/M Intense" and you'll soon find them.
:devil:

Love Your Stuff

I've read two of your stories so far. The Sibling one and Bare FActs. Oh! Talk about stimulating. Thanks. If you'd like to chat I can be reached at [email protected]
I have done some writing but I'm afraid I'm not in your league.
Timy :blush:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back