• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coasts And Rivers Sojourn, Down Under Naomi, And, Seeing Stars, In More Ways Than One

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys, with their ballclub continuing to reel, were relieved to see September come. Their next road trip, to Washington, Philadelphia, and Cincinnatti, was nine games in length, and produced a two and seven record. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand.
With September now upon them, and the team out of the race, the crowds at Good Guy Stadium were bound to be very small, upon their return to the field there. Teams out of the race usually saw attendance figures fall into the single thousands range, and even less in September, and, it figured that the team would be mathematically eliminated from the pennant race early in the month.
When the Good Guys returned home on Sunday night, they had another issue to deal with. While the team was on their last road trip, Naomi learned that her best friend, Nicole Kidman, was planning to marry during that upcoming weekend in Sydney, Australia. With the team out of the race, Naomi told Mitch that she planned to attend the wedding:" If we were still in the pennant race, I wouldnt go. Nic knows that. With us out of it, I wont be missed much. I'll go for a few days, attend the wedding, and be home to deal with the kids before you head on your next road trip. Remember it takes 24 hours to fly there, and 24 hours back, plus the pre wedding stuff, and the wedding. I'll be gone up to a week, but I'll be back before the homestand ends" Naomi said. "Okay, give her my best. I'd go, but I really shouldnt take a week off. It will lower team morale. I just want to get through September, and get to the offseason. It's been an awful year" Mitch said.
The next night, Monday, the Good Guys began a series against the New York Mets. The starters were Kate Hudson and Pedro Martinez. There was a rowdy, vocal crowd of about 12,000 on hand, that probably would have been a fraction of that, were it not for Kate Vs Pedro. In the first inning, trouble started. Kate accidently hit a Mets batter with a pitch. In the bottom half of the inning, Pedro came close to the leadoff batter with a pitch, and then, faced Mitch, hitting third, and threw a pitch high and tight that hit Mitch in the head. Mitch went down, and lied on the ground for several minutes, as Naomi came racing in from the bullpen, and his teammates and manager gathered around him. Mitch was helped to his feet, and taken to a waiting ambulance, to be checked at Paradise Hospital, with Naomi by his side. At the hospital, it was found that Mitch had a concussion, and blurry vision. He would need to stay in the hospital for observation. In the meantime, back at the park, Kate and Martinez both stayed in the game, and, when Pedro came to bat again, Kate drilled him in the shoulder with a pitch, prompting Pedro to charge the mound, and the Good Guys and Mets to engage in a free for all, bench clearing brawl. Kate, Pedro, and both teams managers, were all ejected. The game, in the meantime, went downhill quickly, and the Good Guys dropped it, by a 7-6 score.
Mitch was still in the hospital on Tuesday. Naomi and his teammates paid visits to him during the day. That evening, in front of less than 3000 people, the Good Guys and Mets played again. This time, it was Tom Glavine vs Gil Bellows. The proceedings were quiet, until the sixth, when, Naomi came to the plate in a tie game, and Glavine drilled her in the shoulder with a pitch, prompting another brawl between the Good Guys and Mets. This time, Glavine and the Mets manager were both tossed from the game. Mitch, from his hospital bed, wanted to punch Glavine in the nose for hitting Naomi, and continuing the problem. On the flip side, the brawl lit a fire under the Good Guys, at least for that game, as after Glavine was ejected, the Good Guys scored eight runs in that inning, and went on to win the game, 9-4. On Wednesday, both teams were warned before the game, that there would be fines and suspensions, if they didnt cease with the extra cirricular activities. They thus played a quiet nine innings of baseball on Wednesday night, with the Mets winning 2-1.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch came out of the hospital on that day, and, that night, told Naomi he was well enough for her to leave for Nicole Kidman's wedding. Naomi took off on an early evening flight to Sydney, with her arrival scheduled in the wee hours of the morning, Sydney time, on Saturday.
In the meantime, sans Naomi, the Good Guys faced Atlanta, another struggling team, on Friday night. Mitch was back in the lineup that night. Neve Campbell pitched against the Braves, and allowed but two runs in six innings, but the Good Guys got shut out, 2-0, as they could not get any runs. After the fifth starter took a shellacking on Saturday night, John Smoltz faced Kate Hudson on a bright, breezy, Sunday afternoon, in front of a surprising crowd of about 20,000. Harking back to the days when the Good Guys were truly Good on the field, both pitchers gave the fans their money's worth, with Smoltz going seven innings, and fanning twelve, and Kate pitching into the eighth, striking out ten. The game was finally decided in the bottom of the ninth, on a bloop single, to make the final score 1-0, Good Guys , as they avoided the sweep.
On Monday Morning, a very tired Naomi arrived home, after missing the weekend series with Atlanta, to face the Astros that night. Naomi spent most of her day sleeping, and then, drove with Mitch to the ballpark that night to play Houston. An announced crowd of 7,777 was on hand, as Gil Bellows was on the hill. He pitched credibly, allowing but three runs in six innings, but the Good Guys didnt hit again, and fell, 3-2. Charlize Theron went to the mound on Tuesday night, and she also, kept her team in the game, allowing only two runs into the seventh. Unfortunately, Charlize left with a 4-2 lead, and then, the roof caved in during the eighth, as six runs scored, and the Good Guys wound up on the short end of an 8-5 score. Neve Campbell took the mound on a bright, crisp Wednesday, in front of an incredibly small crowd of less then 1,000 people. Neve did give the intimate gathering something to cheer about that day, as she allowed but one run over six innings. Mitch, in the meantime, hit a home run, and the bullpen did the rest, in an eventual 3-1 Paradise win, that avoided the sweep, and completed another bad three and six homestand. The only solace for the team was that it was now September, with not many games to go. It had been a scary and difficult homestand due to the beanings, the brawls, and Naomi's absence, and now, came another road trip. The team had just about clinched last place in the division, and, 100 losses in 162 games was looming as a distinct possibility. An absolute shocker, for a team that had many of the same players, from the championship squad of the year before.
On Thursday night, Mitch and Naomi said goodbye, as the team headed for yet another road trip, this time starting in New York. In New York, with the Mets in the pennant race, the Good Guys were likely to be greeted by a rowdy crowd of better than 40,000, something they used to enjoy during the championship years, but which now, was little more than a memory, as they played out this disasterous season, that would more than likely end with their occupancy in the division's cellar, as their nemsises, the Mets, were headed to the playoffs.
In the meantime, since Naomi was unable to attend the tickle party on Saturday night, the team decided to change the party to Monday that week, and, to have her as the featured lee, due to the fact that she was still perceived as a "traitor", for deserting her team, to attend Nicole Kidman's wedding. Naomi was stripped naked, and tied to the tickle table in the middle of the fetish club. Catcher Barney began the tickle on Naomi's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEH! NO! Moving down, second baseman Russell ran his fingers down Naomi's sides, counting her ribs, in her belly, and, with his best friend Mitch's permission, over Naomi's breasts and nipples, as she shrieked, and screamed with laughter:HEHEYEHEYEHEEHEHEYEHEYEEHEHE! WHAT THE HELL IS THE BIG IDEA WITH THE BREASTS RUSSELLL!HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU YOU COULD DO THAT! EEEEEEEEEEK HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, running his fingers on Naomi's hips, inner thighs, waist, and behind her knees, as her legs bucked, and she shrieked some more. Finally, with an evil grin, Mitch approached the table, and stared at Naomi's bare feet:" What the fuck do you want?!" Naomi asked, sharply. "Were I you, tied up little bitch, I would talk just a bit nicer to me. You are in no position to mouth off to me. Oh fuck it, I'm going to get your feet anyway, because I want to hear you squeal" With that, Mitch attacked Naomi's feet with fingers, a feather, ice, his tounge, and a vibrating electric massager over Naomi's feet, and all ten toes. Naomi went ballistic, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with uncontrollable laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE OF THAT ON THE FEEEET! I CANT TAKE IT HUSBAND! I GIVE UP! NO MORE TICKLING! NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle stopped, and the exhausted Naomi was untied.
So, it had been a more than eventful homestand with Naomi's absence, the brawls, and the beaning. Now, came one of the last road trips of the year, a ten day sojourn to New York, Atlanta and Houston. What would happen next? Would the team finish the season with the dreaded number of 100 losses? That answer still to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
yikes that ball could have killed Mitchell and i don't blame him for wanting to tear into that creep for hitting Naomi that way.. ahh that wasn't fair to tickle poor Nai, just because she had to attend a wedding.. fantastic as always, and i hope the team continues to play better.. :bubble:

Thank you, Melanie, your praise is appreciated as always.
In reality,being hit by a baseball, especially in the head or face, is a very serious thing. In the early 1980's, Dickie Thon, who played for the Houston Astros at the time, was beaned in the head, by a pitch from the New York Mets Mike Torrez. Thon was left with blurry vision due to the beaning, and was never the same player he had been before he was hit.
Also, in the 1920's, a death occurred from a beaning. A player by the name of Ray Chapman, who I believe played for the Yankees at the time, was beaned in the head by a ball. He fell down, went into a coma, and died the next day from head injuries sustained from the beaning. Batters wear helmets when they bat, to protect their heads, if, say, a 95 mile per hour fastball ,hits them in the head. The helmet is a deterrant, and is not always a sure thing. Thankfully, in the case I wrote of, Mitch was just out for a couple of days, and nothing serious happened.
Anyhow, thanks again, and stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

Well it certainly was a tumultuos homestand for the Good Guys. Perhaps frustration is creeping into their team cohesion. Another good story as always and I look forward to the next.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Losing is getting to this team. Luckily, the season is nearly over for them, but dont worry, once it is, a new one will start. In the meantime, stay tuned for the next one, which will still be this season. Thanks again, pal.

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back