• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emily

heckle

TMF Poster
The Song and Lyrics of “Emily” is a song created by From First to Last and is not my own.

The bedroom door slowly creeped towards the shadowed corner.
The dark light poured through the open window.
The breeze ever so slight billowed against the weak felt curtains dancing them towards the bed.
A black shoe crawled through the doorway followed by its brother.
Soon a sullen creature baby stepped his way towards the bed.
As it neared the bed the blizzard of curtains wrapped themselves around the moving mass.
It paused in its tracks and thought of how Emily’s face would melt his defences.

Smiles and her laughter

She was holding him in sweat embrace on the bed, his hands coursing up her body, her laughter swaying in the air and out of her mouth.

It's the only thing that I've been waiting for a time

Her lips and his intertwined, her giggles washing over him, and yet
“She never recoiled…” His hands fluttered around her waist, her giggles rose to laughter.

Regardless of our distance and our hope...grows greater
Trapped by pretty eyes and letters for all time

Jack reminisced in the thoughts of his wife. He stumbled to the mirror. His hands grasped the edges of the frame. His hollow green eyes peered into the dark hole of the mirror, and his reflection was not his own. She was in his arms, he was lightly tickling her pregnant belly. She giggled in his arms. A tear streamed down his face.

...The only thing that I've been waiting for.

He raised his hand to his face, but he wasn’t with his dear Emily anymore.
He turned and faced the bed.
“Jack!” She said in a fit of giggles “C’mon it’s no fair, I’m to fat now! JACK!” She squealed in pleasure.
“You’re pregnant not fat.”

I hope it's something worth the waiting

He turned to the door and looked at the wooden edges, the old decaying frame.
“Just wait…three months Emy!” He squeezed her ribs. She giggled, but lost her balance.
“Emily!” He caught her, she had broken into a sweat. “Jesus! What’s wrong?”
He took his eyes off the door and walked to a draw and took something out.

'Cause it's the only thought that I ever feel real

He looked at the photograph. He and Emily were smiling. Her hands were around him, scratching lightly at his sides. Her blue eyes alive with fire, his, green and so soft with the kindness of an Angel.

Thunderstorms could never stop me
'Cause there's no one in the world like Emily

He dropped the photo. It floated to the ground without a sound, and yet, a loud thud struck Jack within his heart.

“Open your eyes” Jack said to her.
“Oh my God!” Emily was looking directly at a light pink cot. She turned and hugged him, a tear streamed down her face.
“Hey, Em?”
“Yes? NOO!” She giggled as she wiggled away from his tickling embrace.

She's simple yet confusing

She was laying in the hospital bed. All kinds of tubes were coming out of her.
“J-Jack…” She said weakly.
“Yeah babe, I’m here”
“Tell me about the good times” He told of the time when they were in the park. She had just told him she was pregnant.
He had pulled her into a hug, and she had began to lightly tickle his sides and her sister had taken a photograph, the photograph that now decorated the bedroom floor…laying next to the bed, staring up into the hollowness of Jack.

Her sparkling eyes make me weak at my words, they tremble

Jack was sitting with her at a lavish restaurant. They had walked along the city for hours, and now dressed so beautifully, she sat, in a long flowing red dress.
He didn’t know why she had worn something so exquisite but she looked so angelic it would only ruin the moment.
Her foot was in his lap as he gave her a foot massage.
“Are you tired?” He lightly scraped along her heel to her arch.
“He He! Yes…” Her voice lowered to a whisper. “Jack don’t do that here, we’re in a restaurant, a very expensive restaurant and…and, Oh My GOD! Is that?…”
“It sure is.” He beamed
“The guy who does the voice of bug bunny! Well it’s official…I love you!”

Days seem like years in this month of December
The winter coldens me for I have yet to sleep
And never will I give up trying 'cause you're everything to me

The warm fire from the blazing fireplace was dancing along the walls of the living room. Loud shrieks of laughter could be heard resounding throughout the four story house.
“Jack, Jack, Jack, JACK HAHAHAHAH!” Jack had wrestled her to the floor and now stroking a feather up and down her now exposed tummy. He cast the feather aside and kissed her passionately.
“Merry Christmas Emily.”
“You too Jack.” Jack began to unbutton her white blouse, and she was pulling away at his black jeans.

'Cause thunder storms could never stop me
'Cause there's no one in the world like Emily,
There's no one in the world like Emily.

‘NO!” Jack screamed as he ran, ran far from the house of evil. The house that had consumed his happiness…and his wife and two month old daughter…Emelia.

Amazing Story

I'm a huge fan of FFTL, and i love the way you made that song into a story. Very emotional and sweet.

Nicely done

wow, that was very different from anything I've read on here...it made me feel kind of sad while reading it, and it was interesting how you interlinked the song lyrics with the story of these memories between Jack and Emily.... did Emily and the baby die? that's what I wasn't sure about, I didn't know if you meant to it be up to the reader or not. I haven't heard that song before but I will have to look for it now.

thanks guys and yes emily and her baby died, its good to have some feedback!

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back