• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kate's revenge (fff/m)

Jerry67911

2nd Level Green Feather
Kate's revenge (fff/m)

Kate was pissed. She couldn’t believe Jerry broke up with her. She knew she wanted to get back at him, but how?

Jerry and Kate had only dated about a month. Jerry figured out Kate was not the girl for him. She had become possessive already and, by the stories she told, he could tell Kate was quite a vengeful person. Jerry thought he could end things without much hurt since it had only been a few weeks. He was wrong.

Kate sat in her room fuming. How could he dump her? She thought things were going so well. She even tickled him because she found out early it really turned him on. She could usually get what she wanted simply by tickling him.

Jerry had to admit he was going to miss Kate’s tickling. She had realized how much he liked to be tickled and how turned on he got. Kate had never thought of tickling in a sexual way but she sure enjoyed tickling Jerry. He was so ticklish and giggled like a little kid. He had said he’d be willing to be tied down and tickled sometime, in fact he fantasized about it, but they had never gotten a chance to try it.

‘That’s it’. A light went off in Kate’s head. ‘He likes to be tickled so damn much, then get tickled he will be,’ Kate schemed to herself. She felt confident, if she could get Jerry to let her into his apartment, she could convince him to let her tie him up, promising him a chance to fulfill his fantasy as a grand finale.

Jerry’s phone rang. Kate was really upset about their breakup and just wanted to talk to him. Jerry felt bad about hurting her so he said she could stop by and talk.

Kate and two of her closest friends, Lisa and Darcy, got in Kate’s car and drove away towards Jerry’s apartment, finalizing their plans. They parked around the corner and Kate got out alone and walked to Jerry’s door.

Jerry opened the door and invited Kate in. They sat on the couch and made small talk for a couple minutes until Kate said “You know Jer, I was thinking on the way over here and I realized I’m being a baby about this. If you don’t want me, I’m cool with that. There’s nothing I can do if you don’t find me attractive,” playing the guilt card.

“You know that was never a problem,” Jerry said as he laughed nervously.

“I am going to miss that laugh,” Kate said, reaching out and grabbing Jerry’s ribs with one hand. Jerry laughed and sat back in the corner of the couch. Kate pounced on him and began squeezing his sides and sliding her fingers into his armpits. Jerry tried to protect himself but it was never any use. Kate could always find an open ticklish spot. She was a really good tickler too, having found the best spots and techniques to get Jerry really howling. Jerry knew, too, the fact that he actually liked it kept him from trying too hard to resist it. Kate tickled him for several minutes, being more relentless than she’d ever been. It was having it’s desired effect on Jerry. Kate could feel he was rock hard as she straddled his waist, still tickling away.

“You know, Jerry, we never did get a chance to live out your fantasy. This could be your last opportunity. If you let me tie you up and tickle and tease you, then make love to you one last time, I promise to leave you alone.”

Jerry was weakening. Kate was the only woman to indulge him in his tickling fetish, and she really seemed to enjoy herself. Plus, he was always attracted to her. She was definitely a looker, a beautiful face, great eyes and smile, and long dark hair that fell below her breasts. And she had a nice curvy figure too. ‘But she’s crazy,’ he kept telling himself, trying to talk himself out of it, but the desire was too much. He longed to have her tie him up and tickle him “into submission”, as Kate put it once. Jerry relented. They both got naked. Jerry got out his handcuffs and they got on his bed. Kate secured his hands over his head to the headboard then used two of Jerry’s ties to bind each leg to the bottom corners of the bed. Then she got out her phone and dialed.

“What are you doing Kate,” Jerry asked, panicking immediately.

“All set.” He heard Kate say, then she hung up. Jerry was really worried now. What had he gotten himself into this time. He started yanking at his bonds furiously but she had his legs tied tight.

“Not going anywhere for awhile,” Kate remarked as she straddled Jerry’s waist and wasted no time digging into his ribs. Jerry erupted into hysterics immediately and any strength he had to try to pull his legs free was now gone. He could only focus on the overwhelming ticklish sensations he was now experiencing and his sudden feeling of extreme helplessness. Just then he could hear female giggling and footsteps coming up the stairs.

“He sounds really ticklish,” Darcy commented as she entered the bedroom.

“Yea, this is going to be fun,” added Lisa, following Darcy.

“What the hell is going on?” Jerry yelled, trying again to pull himself free to no avail.

“Calm down, Jerry, and save your strength. You’re going to need it,” Kate replied. “Don’t worry, we aren’t going to hurt you. I was telling my friends how ticklish you were and how much you loved to be tickled, and we all agreed how much fun it would be to gang tickle you, to tickle torture you more than you’ve ever even dreamed. That’s right Jerry, for the next few hours we are not going to stop touching you in all your most sensitive places.”

“But please, you can’t,” Jerry started to protest.

“We can and we will,” Kate interrupted. “Get him girls!” All three girls set out in earnest. Kate had already clued them in on all his ticklish spots, and facts like he’s most ticklish on his ribs to a firm squeeze or digging into his underarms works much better than light tickling, but light tickles were best on his neck and his balls, for example, or how the base of his toes were the worst spot on his feet.

They all tickled to the best of their ability, trying their damnedest to drive Jerry to the brink of insanity. Kate would sit on his hips, moving her hands from his waist up his sides and over his ribs, Darcy concentrated on his neck and underarms while Lisa tickled his feet and knees. No spot was left untickled. Even Jerry’s inner thighs and balls were fair game to all three girls. Jerry could only lay there and take this brutal tickling. He could barely catch his breath in between laughter bursts. As much as he thought he liked to be tickled, this was much more intense than he ever bargained for. It became apparent to him after a while that the girls were not going to stop anytime soon. They seemed to be having a blast. All had huge, evil grins on their faces and they’d get extremely delighted when they found an extra ticklish spot and would return to it over and over. They kept switching places, taking turns on every part of his now hyper ticklish, vulnerable body. It seemed the more they tickled, the more ticklish he got. A couple times, Jerry thought he might pass out but the girls seemed to sense this. They would stop long enough for him to catch his breath, but would resume before he could speak. The girls didn’t talk much either. An occasional taunt here and there, a “ticklish here?’ or “does this tickle?” or “there’s nothing you can do to stop us from tickling you all night”, but mostly they just laughed at his predicament and focused on tickling him senseless. He remembered hearing one of them say it had ‘only’ been an hour so far, and he knew they called out when they reached two hours, then three, but that’s the last thing he remembered.

He woke up on his bed, untied and very sore. Beside him was a note from Kate that simply said, “Hope it was all you thought it would be. Goodbye.”

Last edited:
I think you deserved it. Sounds like they went easy on you.

Very nice story, I liked the next-to-last paragraph especially. :D

Thanks for the positive feedback. I know this isn't the best story I've written, with the tickling detail short but sweet, but I wrote it in less than an hour. I have another one I'm in the middle of that I hope will be better.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back