• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OMG this really happened to me ....too good to be true...i thought i dreamt this

CuteJill143

TMF Expert
Saturday, February 26th I relived a long waited for fantasy and it was so least expected. I got off of work at 10:00 pm and my friend Tina told me to come over with her and her girlfriends for a few beers so I came. There was her cousin Jessica, her next-door neighbor Eileen and Eileen’s cousin, Nissa. A half hour later, Tina’s boyfriend, Sean showed up with his two friends, Al and Frank. They brought more beer. I’m on anti-depressants so I didn’t have much to drink. We were in a comfy basement with a couch and a bed. When we were running low on beer I offered to drive Frank’s car to Pathmark to buy more beers being that I was the only one closest to sober. He came too of course. Little did I know that this Frank character was going to fulfill one of my greatest fantasies later on in the night. He insisted that I come into Pathmark with him and than I also directed him to the nearest 24-hour deli because he was hungry. When we came back I started drinking more. Nissa was already upstairs sleeping. Eileen, Jessica and Tina were getting sleepy, they had smoked some weed while me and Frank were at the store. After Frank ate he was laying on the bed in the basement. I was so shot that in a friendly way I was like “Okay Frank, outta the way you! I’m passing out right here also!!” Then, Jessica went upstairs to go to sleep in Tina’s mother’s bedroom. Tina and Sean went up to her room. Than Eileen and her three year old son slept in a different upstairs bedroom. Frank and I were all alone on the bed. It was about 4:30 AM. It was chilly in her basement even with the heater on. Frank and I had a heating pad under the sheets. He told me to get comfortable and we went under the blankets. We were both half asleep when he whispered to me, asking if I was ticklish. And I simply said “yeah, a little bit.” I than dozed off to sleep. I don’t think he did because I turned my body around and than I jumped out of my sleep to him tickling my left armpit. I literally jumped and shrieked. It seemed to exite him. He wasn’t aware of my fetish. I think he had no Idea as a matter of fact. Next thing that I knew is that he was getting both armpits at once. I made my way out of his grip and started poking his stomach, making him giggle a little bit. He was very ticklish himself. Than he got me into a scissor-lock and just kept poking and tickling my ribs and under my arms. I was flipping out laughing. I was only able to reach one of his socked feet and I started tickling it. His feet were really sensitive. I happened to be barefoot that night myself. “Oh, so you wanna tickle feet?” he asked in a teasingly and sarcastic way. I never realized how ticklish my feet were until grabbed both of mine and started gently scratching my soles and under my toes. I was screaming and begging for him to stop. After I wiggled out of that he still wouldn’t stop! He grabbed both of my arms and pinned me down with my upper body almost sort of falling off the edge of the bed. I wasn’t even able to move now at this point. “What are you gonna do?” he kept asking. “There’s no escape now, you can’t move!” I was so beyond turned on at this point. I felt a hot, wet and warm sensation in my crotch. I was so overwhelmed with laughter and the fact that I was reliving a fantasy. Everything else was blocked out from my mind at that moment. I really couldn’t move. He started tickling my upper body all over the place, non-stop mercilessly. There were now tears in my eyes and I wasn’t laughing anymore, I was screaming. Although I was screaming stop at some points, I never wanted it to end. The hottest thing he did was him looking my straight in my eyes and asking me “Is it torture??” with a huge smile on his face. I remember cussing and him too. Telling him I hated him. Than he was all like “Tell me I win Jill!!!! Tell me that I win!!!” I’ve had bronchitis for the past week and all of a sudden I really wasn’t able to breath literally and I needed my Albuterol inhaler so I said “Frank, seriously stop for now.” We were both sweating. He had a hard on and that’s the only reason why I think there’s a chance that he might also share this fetish with me. Also because he wouldn’t stop. When It was over, I went to go drink some water, use my inhaler than watch TV. I was so out of breath. He was sprawled out on the bed and even kept provoking me to come back for round two. “Ha ha I won, I’m King of the bed, the bed is all mine!!” I just knew he was provoking me but we were both tired. I looked at the clock and realized that he had been tickling me for more than an hour. I went back to the bed and laid on top on him because his whole body was sprawled on the bed. He looked me in the eye and said “I win every round, Jill. I win Round one, round two, round three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine!!! I just always win.”
Then I went back on my side and we both fell asleep. all that i could think was WOW....=)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back